• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"I'm already filthy from the sewer so..." Caleb crouched over and started sketching their name and Noah's name into the dirt. They sketched lines attached Rizzuto, Jack, and Valentina's names to their own. Then drew lines attached to Dene and Sofia's names to Noah's, indicating the teams they will be in.

Yet his thinking remained flawed and he continued to be dragged towards random parts of the city's edge as he didn't know where his target actually was, prompting him to chase down illusions throughout the whole runtime
(He can manually control who he will be pulled and who not to be pulled, so this doesn't work)

"I'm already filthy from the sewer so..." Caleb crouched over and started sketching their name and Noah's name into the dirt. They sketched lines attached Rizzuto, Jack, and Valentina's names to their own. Then drew lines attached to Dene and Sofia's names to Noah's, indicating the teams they will be in.
Noah look Sofia and Dene, as a sign that if the two were ready for what is coming

"Well Caleb, I'll investigate the North of the city, good luck"

With that said and done, Noah started walking to the north in search of Nutzlos or the medicines, hoping the others follow her

After moving for a while in Noah's group, they are moving, using the darkest parts and covering themselves so as not to be seen, this gave them a better view of what was happening.

"if it weren't for the sightbreakers it would be easier to go over the roofs" she mutters

"An idiot is hunting us" She said as she continued searching, she stood next to Sofia to cover her with makeshift shield from a lid of a large metal dumpster
Yet another time, a clink was heard behind them, a flash going past them, bouncing off the back of the shield and hitting Sofia square in the chest

(Yes, I'm avoiding hitting Noah or Dene to keep Darren from their bloodlust. I don't he stands a chance against that)

"Being hunted already? Geez.. have Dene give cover fire and get the others somewhere safe.

That one did damage. She took a few steps back and fell on her ass. After feeling her chest, she looked at her palm to see it stained with blood.

Yet another time, a clink was heard behind them, a flash going past them, bouncing off the back of the shield and hitting Sofia square in the chest

(Yes, I'm avoiding hitting Noah or Dene to keep Darren from their bloodlust. I don't he stands a chance against that)
Noah become more annoyed due this sniper, she look for an safe to better cover using her amp Speed due Caleb's Contraband, move with Sofia and Dene in her hands while shield both

Oddly enough instead of the bullet hitting anyone in particular, it instead hit a fire hydrant, water blasting out right in front of Noah and Sofia

"I'm gonna kill em... I'M GONNA KILL EM!" Sofia was wriggling around in Noah's grip. Spitting as she shouted as if she were a rabid animal frothing from the mouth
Noah was surprised, she had to give her a small electric shock causing Sofia to fall into a state of anesthesia-like

Noah began to remove the bullets and treat the wounds, using what she could find to close the wounds.

Although an idea came to her mind, beginning to reuse Sofia's blood that fell on her, Noah absorbed it, maybe she can't use it to heal her directly, but if she could alter it to work as an exstimulant that makes the body begins to heal faster, basically cleaning the cells by causing them to mutate slightly and this was a headache for Noah to not end up killing Sofia.

In the end, Noah had created a biological serum that would prevent infection and 6x the production of platelets of Sofia, give it to her.

Noah didn't need to be a genius to know that Sofia wanted to kill the Sniper, she wondered how Dene was. Noah walked looking for something in the abandoned house, maybe there are water here

No shot was seen in the distance yet there had to be one. A single cable from the power line was suddenly cut off, its cable flinging straight towards the water, electrocuting everyone currently on the ground

No shot was seen in the distance yet there had to be one. A single cable from the power line was suddenly cut off, its cable flinging straight towards the water, electrocuting everyone currently on the ground
"AHHHHHH" Dene yelled in pain as he tried jumped away, hoping to escape it.

Last edited:
"AHHHHHH" Dene yelled in pain as he tried jumped away, hoping to escape it.
Having been shooting people without direct line of sight, that scream was finally what made Darren realize he had just shot a human. He quickly turned his attention to the other monsters, realizing that they seem to have been attached to this particular human

Having been shooting people without direct line of sight, that scream was finally what made Darren realize he had just shot a human. He quickly turned his attention to the other monsters, realizing that they seem to have been attached to this particular human
"You ************!!" he shouted, trying to shoot wherever Darren could be.

"I've been thinkin' all this time... You a human, right?!! C'mon! I ain't seein' no Waterboarder use guns!"

"Sounds like you're still having trouble over there. Noah, don't rely so much on your extra senses, utilize your enhanced human senses. You're not using them to their fullest. Listen where the gunshots come from, look where the bullets land, and smell where the gun powder and smoke is coming from. That's the most I can help with from where I'm at. Caleb out."

"Okay" Noah concentrated, she had done it, she had killed and hunted humans before, this is no different, maybe they can ignore some senses but not all, Noah moved like a Shadow, her footsteps were barely audible, all those shots, everything that person did, now the hunter will become the Prey and she will return all to him

Back