• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

The monster was seemingly killed, its attacks now stopped
With Nutzlos' attack finished, he plummeted down to the ground and hits his legs, causing him to groan in pain.

He tried crawling away to a nearby wall as he tries to find Marcy.

"I know that's not the end...! More will come here! C'mon, body! Move!" he said to himself.

Noah regenerate the injured parts of her body, taking a deep breath, before walking towards Nutzlos and healing him, unlike before she could feel her body burning, she was running out of fuel nearly

Noah regenerate the injured parts of her body, taking a deep breath, before walking towards Nutzlos and healing him, unlike before she could feel her body burning, she was running out of fuel nearly
"Don't waste your time healing me, Miss Noah! I have to, ghak! I have to find the target!" Nutzlos exclaimed, trying to make Noah let go of her healing.

Soon, the real Dene shows up.

"What the **** happened to you guys?! I was suddenly attacked by some jerk, and gave 'em the Ezekiel treatment..."

Noah approached Dene and began to check if it was the real thing.

He could see that she is breathing heavily, and she had a sign that she had fought a few minutes ago.

"Dene....we need to...kill alll them"

Rizzuto a bit confused at all the chaos that just transpired from the fight that started just as quick as it ended lowered his guard and motioned for Noah and Dene to follow him as he continues searching for the others.

Noah move looked at Jack and Valentina at max speed, She didn't want to waste any time, so she left the others behind, using her Waterboarder wings Noah moved around the sewerage, while she didn't know where the others were, Dene was a different story , she had give so much her presence in him that it became a fixed point in her psyche, she just need to think and she could track it like she was tracking herself, after a few seconds she finally finds Jack and Valentina were, both Physical devastated but nothing that could not be fixed, she stood up and with a touch burned part of the last supplies of her regeneration, right now any wound will not heal and she can die for damage

"Well, Valentina I think we're even" she says

Last edited:
Caleb being aware that Valentina and Jack are the ones before them, gestures for them to follow them.
Noah move looked at Jack and Valentina at max speed, She didn't want to waste any time, so she left the others behind, using her Waterboarder wings Noah moved around the sewerage, while she didn't know where the others were, Dene was a different story , she had give so much her presence in him that it became a fixed point in her psyche, she just need to think and she could track it like she was tracking herself, after a few seconds she finally finds Jack and Valentina were, both Physical devastated but nothing that could not be fixed, she stood up and with a touch burned part of the last supplies of her regeneration, right now any wound will not heal and she can die for damage

She looks at them, hesitant by their current appearance to her, but cautiously begins to follow.

Last edited:

She looks to Caleb, hesitant due to their current appearance. "Don't know how well I'll move with all these ****** injuries..." She managed to stand, and cautiously followed
"Ah, Noah's here too." Caleb thought. They approached Noah and waited for Valentina and Jack to get up and follow

Sofia seemed a bit suspicious of how they were roughed up with no one being present. But didn't think on it too much.

Noah sighed and raised her hand to point to where the Dene and Rizzuto were.

"I think i see an exit nearby, otherwise we will have to make one, but first we have to go for the others" Noah says

As for Nutzlos...
Marcy gazed outward, watching that one annoying man got dragged far away till the edge of town, nowhere near where she currently stood. Her attention was diverted once Darren entered the house, leaning on the door for support and breathing heavily.

"Too many of them in one place. We're gonna have to get ready" Darren said, quickly walking in and closing the door behind him. He and Marcy quickly pushed a couch in front of the door after barricading it with some planks. One last glace outside revealed the humans in anarchy as most of their forces have been wiped out while the military hasn't even arrived. The little girl found herself being lifted up, even as she struggled and begged to be allowed to help.

"Look Marcy, it's super dangerous out there. These monsters? They just took down the entire police force without even breaking a sweat. Let your dad deal with this" Darren said, putting his daughter down.
"But what about you? Why can't you stay with me?" she asked.

"I'll never be able to live with myself if I did" the survivor replied, closing the door and hearing Marcy close the door behind his back. For just a moment, the spinning of the metal door's handle triggered another series of visions. The house they lived in, falling into ruins as a part of the ceiling fell off. Darren fell to his knees, his breathing sped up as he quickly held onto the door behind him, counting down once again until he calmed down enough.

There it was again, those damned visions pushing him off the edge. Now they're finally coming true all around him and he couldn't even finish off the cause of this until it's too late? No, he had to stop them, he had to stop those monsters whatever it takes...

Taking the hunting rifle over his fireplace, he set up a perch on the second floor, getting ready to fire while waiting for them to arrive at his very home

Caleb was glad everyone had finally grouped up again. But they weren't going to let that put them at ease. They kept their guard up, using their greatly enhanced hearing for any slight movements or sneak attack attempts on the group. Keeping in mind all the entrances to the sewer he found in case they need to make a run for it.

Noah was looking around, her head was analyzing the situation in search of a way out of it, they just needed that medicine, they had to take it and she would Fly with them all out of here

Marcy gazed outward, watching that one annoying man got dragged far away till the edge of town, nowhere near where she currently stood. Her attention was diverted once Darren entered the house, leaning on the door for support and breathing heavily.
Somehow, he disappeared...

As he gets further and further away, a small tiny sharp object appears in the sky.

"So that's her plan, huh? Use my powers to lead me away, by making the illusions Casted instead of herself?

That's how she's been able to attack us all this time. Because she's using illusions from far away...

But it's only within this city... You cannot attack us while outside...
"

Using his power, he's suddenly brought to the sky, a shift in direction toward what he thinks is Marcy.

"Shadow Magnet's targets can be deactivated at any time... What made you think I'm simply gonna follow a single direction?"
The house they lived in, falling into ruins as a part of the ceiling fell off.
There it was again, those damned visions pushing him off the edge. Now they're finally coming true all around him and he couldn't even finish off the cause of this until it's too late? No, he had to stop them, he had to stop those monsters whatever it takes...

Taking the hunting rifle over his fireplace, he set up a perch on the second floor, getting ready to fire while waiting for them to arrive at his very home
Having a clear view of everything from the top down, he exited the range of her abilities and allowed himself to see the roof of the broken-down house.

Caleb was thinking to themselves. If they started an alliance with Noah again, would the memetic Waterboarders go after her? She IS one of them after all, and is more than capable of fending some off even if they do... They decided the risk was worth it to be able to communicate with at least Noah, so they held their hand out to her.

Noah looked at Caleb, after a second she understood and took Caleb´s hand.

"So Caleb, what happen? Since you didn't want to try to contact the others, I thought you will wait until we found the medicine."

Noah looked at Caleb, after a second she understood and took Caleb´s hand.

"So Caleb, what happen? Since you didn't want to try to contact the others, I thought you will wait until we found the medicine."
"I deduced you'd be the best choice to make contact with. You're physically the strongest of us, and you're one of them. So I felt if they wouldn't go after anyone, it would be you. Even if they did, you're physically capable of defending yourself without any Contraband. That said, if anyone knew where this medicine would be, it would be Nutzlos. Did he tell you anything about its location?"

"I deduced you'd be the best choice to make contact with. You're physically the strongest of us, and you're one of them. So I felt if they wouldn't go after anyone, it would be you. Even if they did, you're physically capable of defending yourself without any Contraband. That said, if anyone knew where this medicine would be, it would be Nutzlos. Did he tell you anything about its location?"
"No, at this point I'm starting to suspect that he forgot about us, which is a problem" She said.

"No, at this point I'm starting to suspect that he forgot about us, which is a problem" She said.
"I think we should split into two groups. Half follows me, half follows you. Then we can talk back and forth sharing information with one another. We're more likely to find something that way then walking in one big group. We'd need to assign people to our groups though."

"Each of us should have a ranged member. So if we're attacked from afar, they can provide cover-fire. Then we should both have someone who's good at close range. It'd probably be better if Valentina came with me in that case since she's not a big fan of you.."

"Each of us should have a ranged member. So if we're attacked from afar, they can provide cover-fire. Then we should both have someone who's good at close range. It'd probably be better if Valentina came with me in that case since she's not a big fan of you.."
"I can work with that, i can go with Dene and Sofia, you should go with Riz, Jack and Valentina"

"I can work with that, i can go with Dene and Sofia, you should go with Riz, Jack and Valentina"
"That works. But before we do split up..." Caleb marked Noah once more. Enhancing her speed, strength, and overall physical attributes four times over.
"Just in case anything happens. Try not to take too long though. I can't maintain that forever after all."

"That works. But before we do split up..." Caleb marked Noah once more. Enhancing her speed, strength, and overall physical attributes four times over.
"Just in case anything happens. Try not to take too long though. I can't maintain that forever after all."
Noah smiled before pointing at Sofia and Dene, gesturing for them to follow her.

Her group need to be quick, so she tried to sense the Nuztlos contraband again, it was difficult since the whole city was plagued by the Sightbreaker presence but she need to remove that, try to find a different variable, like a nail in a haystack without the ability to see the haystack itself

Back