• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: Falling Action (Game Thread 2)

"I don't feel like this is over yet."

Solomon looks about, noticing that the environment is still warped and trying to undo the warping with magicules

That storm seemed to have helped somewhat though.

"Well, can we get some break now?"

Meretrix than starts to heal the party, all at the same time, focusing on who was more tired or damaged, albeit she hesitaded a little when she started to heal Puppen. Meretrix also starts to look for the beast's mind, seeing if it is still alive

She than approaches Secundus, while deactivating the shields since they problaby don't need it anymore

@Pheenie

"Hey, are you alright? I noticed that you got quite hurt during the battle"

Abarim lands on his feet, as the creature is finally destroyed. He remains alert as he turns to everyone else.

"Does anyone else know if anyone in the base survived?"

"Huh, also, i couldn't notice the fact that you weren't feeling that mental pain, or just pain in general, while we fought that beast. Is that a side effect of you being made?"

"Pain means very little to me. If a weapon is held back by pain then it is useless. I simply continue onward in spite of anything, as long as my form exists I will keep fighting." He explains.

"Well, i guess that it is a fair point. I suppose that you can just detect when something is wrong with you body via analyzing it? Otherwise, you would need pain"

Puppen's flips out of her dolls graps after she is healed. "Why thank you my good fellow, I'm feeling great now~!" She says with a smile.

@Junko

"Y-ye y-ye, just... be at a reasonable distance between you and m-me, preferably of at least 50 meters"

Puppen's laughs. "My compadre, why so blue~? My fellow actors are swell~!" She says with a smile. Her dolls just kinda all stand behind her.

"Don't you know Secundus? Dolls are evil things created by supernatural means! They are used to do rituals and evil stuff!"

Jakovich is somewhat able to revert the warping, causing the surrounding area to resemble an immensely tall cylinder rather than an outright sphere, with Silas and Solomon's further aid allowing it to extend outwards ever so slightly.

Sieg and Meretrix cannot find any real trace of the creature, although Secundus notices that his peripheral vision has gone unnaturally red. Oddly, Silas and Solomon can see sparks of red light all around the surrounding environment, although they flicker to and from existence rapidly. Notably, Silas' arm bends back around towards him of its own accord, revealing itself to be a Kelpie, although he feels an unnatural level of familiarity towards it. There isn't any sort of detectable hostility from it as it eyes him.

"I don't see the issue, she's our ally isn't she?" Secundus responds to Meretrix, while also carefully eyeing the surroundings, trying to determine the cause of his vision looking red.

"Just kill the dolls while you're sleeping. It's a useful skill."

"Oh yeah... but still, they're dangerous! Have you seen movies about them? Because i did, and they are not happy at all!"

Meretrix says, now clearly paranoic

"Just sleep well, and you'll wake up whenever you're about to be attacked. Then again that was with my siblings, so dolls may be another problem."

@Pheenie

"Think about a photo in movement, with sounds, with even their little Soundtrack, that is a movie, in a nutshell"

@DMUA

"I can't sleep well with fricking dolls living with me!"

Looking at what Trixie, Secundus and Abarim are discussing, I slightly shake my head even though a slight smile appears on my lips.

Hmm, what are those sparks of light? Solomon thinks, looking around and analyzing the area

@dragon

"So umm, what happened to your arm?" He asks, pointing to Silas' Kelpie arm

"I see." Secundus replies, still looking around, analyzing the surroundings and himself to figure out what's going on.

@DMUA

"...I don't think that i can do it..."

Meretrix says, not knowing why Abarim did the shoulder thing

@Pheenie

"Changing to a better subject... would you like to see a movie? They can be very fun Secundus!"

"Ah, but there's bound to be a TV somewhere! And with that, it shouldnt be to hard to find a DVD or such similer things~!" Puppen's says with a whimsical grin.

Meretrix looks at Secundus with an angry face and with her cheecks inflated

She than starts touching his face with her index finger, to see if she gets a reaction out of him

"Come on man, we aren't in danger right now so just try to relax and talk with the party"

Meretrix says in an irritaded tone

I raise my hand a little.

"Trixie ... I don't think the danger has passed, this is probably just the calm before the storm"

Back