• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cognito Ergo Sum: Falling Action (Game Thread 2)

Solomon continues inspecting the fish, looking to see what was different about it, what kind of fish it resembled, if it was mutated in some way and anything else he could discern.

"I will not do anything that distracts me from my objectives. Should a situation present itself outside of those, then it may be possible, but such a thing is unlikely." Secundus answers.

"Yes." Secundus says, raising his hand and manipulating the magicules around himself, first he attempts to mimic the Nothings briefly, then he uses the magicules to create a forcefield surrounding an area, within it he attempts to freeze part of it to a temperature below Absolute Zero before reheating it to heat equal to the core of the Sun and then returning it to normal.

Ummmm, this is some useful informatio

"Well, that is some nice information about them, and i suppose that you are now doing nothing, right?"

[I'm assuming Jakovich is with John, still?]

"Trixie? Ah, so not much has changed afterall, hm?" He didn't know her as well as John, but he did hold a respect for her- a close associate of John was always a well-earned title, after all.

@Phoenix

"I mean, you can do that later, it is not that important"

@Faruel

"Just chit chatting with Secundus, and you? What where you doing?"

@Mori

"...Is that a compliment?"

"It is certainly more important than anything else I could be doing right now, as I have been given no orders currently."

"Er, just a comment on the state of things, I'd say. Good to know there are plenty of familiar faces around, after all. I heard there was a battle- did you fare well?"

@Morit

Puppen's takes off her hat and does a small bow. "Tis nice to meet you as well Jakovich, its always nice to have a fellow actor on this stage of ours~." She says with a strange yet cheerful grin. Her dolls stare ominously.

[repost since Moritzva a hec ovo]

Jakovich turned and bowed to Puppen in turn with respect. "I return the formalities, Puppen. I hope we prosper well in the challenging world ahead of us."

"John, pray tell, why are you so cruel?" Jake didn't mind the banter too much, a smile still present across his face.

"...you'd kill Jack The Ripper before me? A very interesting compliment, but one I shall accept." He responded with a chuckle, although it was a bit offensive to him, it wasn't something he'd admit.

@Moritzva

"Well... to summarize that, i did a goof, and almost died from brain damage, i also kinda that freed the beast, yeah, not my best move, i'll admit"

@Faruel

"I mean, he is right next to you John..."

@Phoenix

"I mean, feeling emotions may give more reason for you to do your mission"

Puppen's chuckles to herself. "What wonderful conflict and drama~." She says witha cheerful smile. Her dolls contiue to stare ominously.

"...hmm, well, at least you're alright now, then." Damn, that did... not sound good. But based on how they were talking, nobody died in the end. Maybe he could use his new abilities of upgrading and improvement just as a little failsafe..

"Er, okay." He shrugged and chose to follow.

Leaving the gym, I head to the bunker.

"You know, we've known each other for two years and yes, I still can't stand you ... maybe it's because of your vain attitude, your egocentrism ... or simply because of the slap face you have, but one thing is undeniable" , I explain.

"You are a good person, it is one of the few positive aspects you have"

"I am not sure if I should be offended, or flattered. But, I'll take it that you mean good will. Thank you, John."

A nod from the cane ************ as he accepted the sentiment.

We arrive in a living room, inside it consists of two armchairs, a small table and a wardrobe with various glasses and bottles.

"Anyway another positive aspect of yours ... is that you share my passion for chess", I say, sitting on one of the two armchairs. while I modify the table with my telekinesis.

A grid is engraved on it, while the legs are removed and carved into chess pieces and placed on the table, suspended in mid-air.

Oh my god, i know that John lost his wife and kid, but why the actual **** he is being more of an dick now?

@Phoenix

"Well... fine, sorry for interrupting you, i will be leaving now, but first, could you promise me one thing?"

Back