• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@DeltaStriker22 I just noticed that you have put Several meters in the range as he can travel 3-5 meters in a single leap.

But does it count? The range is when you stay at your place and attack if I am not wrong, but Ayanokouji is basically travelling. I think Ayanokouji's range should be like this:

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with a Baton, much higher with a Stun Gun (Taser)

I don't agree with it for now, can you ask some staff member for clarification?
That makes sense. I gave him 5 meters in range because he can cover that distance in just one jump.

That isn’t fear inducement.
Fear Manipulation, otherwise known as Fear Inducement is the ability in which to inflict a level of "fear" on the target using supernatural means…

It should be noted simply terrorizing the opponent either by authority, strength or demeanour only would qualify as Social Influencing, as Fear Manipulation would allow the user to inflict fear regardless of these factors.
Kushida doesn’t inherently fear Ichika, it’s a side effect of the fact that she’s stronger.

Nice. Now Yagami and Ichika both have Fear Inducement as well.
Should Yagami get resistance to fear inducement since he can stand up to Ichika without being scared?
Wait.
That isn’t fear inducement.

Kushida doesn’t inherently fear Ichika, it’s a side effect of the fact that she’s stronger.
Saying fax, I just realized that Kushida was fine around Yagami.

Ichika only fears Yagami because he has done her many times before.

This needs more feats to be true.

It would be Social Influencing tho.

Does Ayanokouji have extrasensory perception? He basically can scan his surroundings and even found Sakura, Matsushita, Kei and Kamuro eavesdropping at him without even paying attention at them. (Also, I am not Ayanokouji, I will have to look for scans. But even anime-watchers know this stuff.)

Does Ayanokouji have extrasensory perception? He basically can scan his surroundings and even found Sakura, Matsushita, Kei and Kamuro eavesdropping at him without even paying attention at them. (Also, I am not Ayanokouji, I will have to look for scans. But even anime-watchers know this stuff.)
Those are his feats for enhansed senses.

Extransensory perception is different like if Ayanokouji entered the room and sensed where they were then it would be that but since he just scanned it can either be Information Analysis or Enchanced senses.

Extransensory perception is different like if Ayanokouji entered the room and sensed where they were then it would be that but since he just scanned it can either be Information Analysis or Enchanced senses.
He did sense them without looking at them.

If you have watched the anime, Ayanokouji knew exactly where Sakura was (behind a tree) even without looking at her, and even called her out if I remember.

He sensed that Katsuragi was going to come out of a cave even when the cave opening was completely covered.

Kei was behind the gym and Ayanokouji never looked at her, he simply mentioned in a call that she was there without even looking at her.

He also sensed Kamuro without looking at a place which I don't remember. These all were anime feats.

Matsushita was following Ayanokouji while constantly trying to conceal her presence, but Ayanokouji sensed her without even looking, and stopped at a turn and caught her. This is an LN feat.

Ayanokouji sensed people who were trying to conceal their presence without even looking at them, doesn't this count?

He did sense them without looking at them.

If you have watched the anime, Ayanokouji knew exactly where Sakura was (behind a tree) even without looking at her, and even called her out if I remember.

He sensed that Katsuragi was going to come out of a cave even when the cave opening was completely covered.

Kei was behind the gym and Ayanokouji never looked at her, he simply mentioned in a call that she was there without even looking at her.

He also sensed Kamuro without looking at a place which I don't remember. These all were anime feats.

Matsushita was following Ayanokouji while constantly trying to conceal her presence, but Ayanokouji sensed her without even looking, and stopped at a turn and caught her. This is an LN feat.

Ayanokouji sensed people who were trying to conceal their presence without even looking at them, doesn't this count?
Nah thats enchanced senses. Sensing needs actual proof of them just feeling their presence all of this can just be Ayanokouji utilizing his intelligence and senses

Nah thats enchanced senses. Sensing needs actual proof of them just feeling their presence all of this can just be Ayanokouji utilizing his intelligence and senses
I see, thanks for the explanation, does something like fighting while being blindfolded help with extrasensory perception?

I have been repeatedly told that jumping good no longer qualifies as acrobatics, so I am forced to disagree with this even though I think it ought to be classified as such.

Your first scan of instinctive reaction is dead, and the second one is... very weak. Instinctively is a common phrase to accentuate an action (such as the common instinct to hide when being searched for, as that first scan shows), it does not necessarily mean that they possess instinctive reactions to a superhuman extent as defined by this wiki. Gotta disagree.

Power mimicry is... dicey, but it definitely is something. I'd go with limited Information Analysis, personally, but as long as its clear that this is just for movements and techniques and not honest to god powers I suppose it's fine?

Range seems fine.

You are arguing both solutions to be given despite not requiring both- one or the other suffices. Enhanced Senses or Analytical Prediction. In the void of further context, Enhanced Senses ought to be enough.

Everything for Ichika is very simple except for the instinctive thing which, again, broken link. If it's just the word "instinctively" then I'd be opposed to taking it as the same thing as our page on the subject.

I have been repeatedly told that jumping good no longer qualifies as acrobatics, so I am forced to disagree with this even though I think it ought to be classified as such.

Your first scan of instinctive reaction is dead, and the second one is... very weak. Instinctively is a common phrase to accentuate an action (such as the common instinct to hide when being searched for, as that first scan shows), it does not necessarily mean that they possess instinctive reactions to a superhuman extent as defined by this wiki. Gotta disagree.

Power mimicry is... dicey, but it definitely is something. I'd go with limited Information Analysis, personally, but as long as its clear that this is just for movements and techniques and not honest to god powers I suppose it's fine?

Range seems fine.

You are arguing both solutions to be given despite not requiring both- one or the other suffices. Enhanced Senses or Analytical Prediction. In the void of further context, Enhanced Senses ought to be enough.

Everything for Ichika is very simple except for the instinctive thing which, again, broken link. If it's just the word "instinctively" then I'd be opposed to taking it as the same thing as our page on the subject.
Wow someone came. Well dub

I was asked and y'all don't spam my wall every other week.

just promise me it shan't become a habit to ask me to weeb threads, I can feel the last dredges of my sanity ebbing away.

I'll take a look.

He can still keep up with Koenji who has acrobatics and is definetly superior to him in terms of agility.
I have reuploaded the links for instinctive action.
Makes sense, Will remove Analytical Prediction.

He can still keep up with Koenji who has acrobatics and is definetly superior to him in terms of agility.
if true (provide evidence, please), then you may alter the justifications to that and I'd approve it. I just know jumping good is no longer accepted no matter how impressive the jump.
I have reuploaded the links for instinctive action.
Yeah they're still not working for me, dunno if something weird's going on but your other Imgur links work fine.

if true (provide evidence, please), then you may alter the justifications to that and I'd approve it. I just know jumping good is no longer accepted no matter how impressive the jump.
Ayanokoji was able to keep up with him in ep9 of the anime if it wasn't for his partner, he was able to keep up with koenji without breaking a sweat. He's also the peak of the verse, he's the strongest character even though he's hiding his true skill.
Yeah they're still not working for me, dunno if something weird's going on but your other Imgur links work fine.
I've changed the links. Are they working now?

Ayanokoji was able to keep up with him in ep9 of the anime if it wasn't for his partner, he was able to keep up with koenji without breaking a sweat. He's also the peak of the verse, he's the strongest character even though he's hiding his true skill.
Video unavailable, this shit is cursed lol. Keeping up in speed, though, is also not an acrobatics feat. If you could clip some acrobatics (I dunno, a flip maybe?), that would be sufficient- I would believe you that this Ayanokoji guy scales since this is more or less universally accepted by stans of the verse.

I've changed the links. Are they working now?
One is, but the other is still dead. The one that's working is still... in my opinion, very vague, too vague for me to be comfortable with giving an ability over.

Video unavailable, this shit is cursed lol. Keeping up in speed, though, is also not an acrobatics feat. If you could clip some acrobatics (I dunno, a flip maybe?), that would be sufficient- I would believe you that this Ayanokoji guy scales since this is more or less universally accepted by stans of the verse.
No... The jumps are the only acrobatics feats he has. Ayanokoji's fighting style consists of taking down his opponent with stuff like pressure point strikes and minimal movement so he doesn't do flashy stuff like flips.
One is, but the other is still dead. The one that's working is still... in my opinion, very vague, too vague for me to be comfortable with giving an ability over.
Is this the one that wasn't working?

Last edited:
Jumping isn't considered acrobatics anymore. Sorry man.

Is this the one that wasn't working?
This one works fine.

Back