• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, I'll remove acrobatics. What about the instinctive action?
Like I said, I still believe it is a little too vague to qualify as a certain thing.

Like I said, I still believe it is a little too vague to qualify as a certain thing.
Just to provide a little more context to the feats.

In the Ayanokoji feat he was fighting two dudes, Shiba(the one who's punch he dodged) and Tsukishiro. From the begining of the fight ayanokoji was underestimating them, saying stuff like "If I'm 10 then Shiba is a 6 and Tsukishiro is a 4." but then as soon as shiba threw a punch he dodged by instinct and then said if that strike had landed it would have done damage and takes back his 6 and 4 statement. Letting opponents land hits on him is usually a part of his strategy to either gauge their strength or break their morale when they see that their attacks have no effect on him.

And for Ichika, She was heavily underestimating Ayanokoji, saying that he couldn't stop her before she broke one of his classmate's arm since the distance between was 5 meters. Ayanokoji blitzed her and covered the distance in one go, this is where the feat happens. As soon as Ayanokoji got close she switched form breaking his classmate's arm to trying to counter Ayanokoji, we know this happened out of instinct because Ichika herself didn't even know what had happened until she was already in an armlock due to the massive speed gap.

Is this still not enough evidance for instinctive action?

Last edited:
Regular humans have instincts, man. It is a normal instinct to try and dodge out of the way, but that would not grant Instinctive Action as we define it here on the wiki. I think both of those are far too vague still, yes.

Regular humans have instincts, man. It is a normal instinct to try and dodge out of the way, but that would not grant Instinctive Action as we define it here on the wiki. I think both of those are far too vague still, yes.
Ok, I'll remove instinctive action as well. Can the rest of the crt be updated to the profiles now?

Isn't it an instinctive act to dodges Manabu's attack with his eyes closed?
My brother, I am not watching a 4-hour video to find what you're talking about. Based on your description: potentially, it would depend if this is a similar case to the above where it very well could be Enhanced Senses.
So... Can I upload this now...?
I didn't see your first message. You have mine and Lephyr's evaluations, you should be fine.

i didn't understand because I hadn't used it before

He didn't dodge anything. The guy just aggressively put his hand on the wall next to his head.

Back