• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

"Well... that is... kinda that ****** up... i mean it makes sense that you hate your clan, but, again, where this happiness and carefree nature comes from? I would suppose that someone like you would way more depressed, or angered about the world, did you met someone special that made you like that?"

Raito asks with some curiosity in her voice

"Actually at that time I was a bit ... depressed, angry and embittered with my clan to such an extent that I was undecided whether to get revenge or flee the village, considering my courage at that time, I did what came to me most natural ... run away like a frightened sissy ... no offense, Raito "

Unlike(or so it seems to me) many of the other people waiting for the second part of the trail, Shikaruke decides to train, however first he decides to wait for his clan member who is also waiting for the second part of the trail.

YungManzi said:
@Yobo & 101 Divided
You are now waiting for the two months time to pass. You are the only members of the Nara Clan to survive the trail of the forest,as a result, you are given your clan's most powerful sacred treasure which was available. A powerful object which bestowed upon you great strength. However, in order to properly use the object, you would need to train.

You go home.

@Phoenix and Exodus

You two managed to survive the forest trail and obtain your clan's sacred treasure. A powerful object which bestowed upon you great strength. However, in order to properly use the object, you would need to train. You now wait for two months time to pass for the second part of the trail.

[Welcome, new people! Don't forget to put your characters Here, and you have free rein to control NPC's during this two months time. Although I'd prefer you not control your clan heads. Other than that, have fun!]
(^)

"Well... offense not taken, i guess, but, if you decided to run away, why did you ended up coming back?"

"Oh, yeah ... so, as I ran away like a frightened sissy, I came across an old wandering swordsman from another continent, a man called L─âo Zhìzh─ò...a nice old man, however we talked a little from there and he helped me in various ways to transform the hatred I had inside me into something more productive, we tried with meditation ... "

Flashback

L─âo intends to meditate and is interrupted by Hamato who is snoring.

The old man shakes his head with a negative nod.

"Then with the writing of ideograms ..."

Flashback

L─âo paints the kanjis of his name with a brush on a canvas, and then turns her gaze to Hamato, who had written his name wrongly and was smeared with ink.

L─âo shakes his head again.

"And try to take care of a bonsai"

Flashback

L─âo perfectly cuts the crown of a bonsai, and then looks at Hamato

The young ninja instead of cutting the leaves, directly cuts the bust.

L─âo facepalm while shaking his head.

"Then he focused on my abilities and trained me in the art of the sword ... and so we got results"

"Oh, probably to distant lands to dispense his wisdom, I will never forget the last words he told me before leaving"

"Hamato-san, you have the soul of a dragon ... and the mind of a monkey staring at a banana,",I say in a moved tone.

"Well... that is quite a story, i guess. I should try to follow his advice, that thing about transform my hatred in something more productive, the hatred... the hatred made me do stupid things for the "good" of my clan"

@Everyone

You arrive at a big metal door, which is the location you'd been given to continue the trail.

You see others who made it past the last trail also standing there. You see Jenya there as well.

"Long time no see everyone."

@Paul

You see Juto in her cat form come running towards you, as she jumps into your clothes.

I see that she's still around, not sure why she has to be a cat though. I guess it doesn't really matter.

Saburou waits for Jenya to continue talking

@Everyone

Jenya carefully surveys all of you with his eyes.

"Well, it's time to go...to the next stage..."

You see a flicker in her eyes as reality itself begins to fold around each and every one of you.

In this space, nothing makes sense. Despite the sun shining as bright as ever, your surroundings are completely dark.

"Now, let's continue..."

Jenya walks through the door, urging all of you to do the same.

Saburou follows through the door

That was an interesting power, I wonder what else they can do.

As everyone walks into the building following Jenya, they see a well lit empty room.

"Now...this is a good area..."

Jenya says before turning around to face all of you.

"To start, attack m-."

As he says those words, Jinpachi is the first to come rushing at him with Gáe Bolg. He had gotten much stronger over the past few months.

But nontheless, he is easily knocked out with a single kick.

"You didn't let me finish my words."

"What were you going to say?"

That idiot, having the advantage of surprise is a good idea but it should not be implemented at a cost to your ability to gather intelligence.

Jenya clears his throat while contnuing.

"Attack means 'To strike'....correct? Part of what it means to be a ninja is to accurately judge the level of your opponent. So, if I was to ask you 'Who here can deliver the most powerful attack?' What would you say?"

Juto could probably hit decently hard, although she seems to want to hide for some reason so she probably won't come out.

"A strike from the 5th gate would probably be amongst the most powerful blows that anyone here can deliver." Saburou agrees, mostly to himself

Jenya shakes his head at their answers.

"I would say you're wrong."

He pauses for a bit before continuing.

"Although technically one of Hue should be able to dish out the most powerful attack among you. That's looking at it in a far less practical way than what is required of a ninja. The 'Eight Gate Techniques' that the Hue clan are famous for are quite powerful...but think of what is required of them to use it. And think about if such an ability can truly be called the most powerful attack."

Saburou shifts in place, listening.

I guess he's right, although it is the strongest I guess it isn't the most easy to use constantly. The easiest attack to constantly use would be normal taijutsu attacks, however these likely can't be considered the most powerful either.

Back