• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

"Go!"

Your clan head sends you off into a forest larger than any community, to kill your enemies.

On this special occasion it was somewhat understood that only young talent would be sent out to the war among clans, such an event had never presented itself through all of modern human history.

Your goal in this trial is to find a way to reach from your starting point of the forest (North), to the other side (South) without being killed or dying of poison or starvation among other things.

Now, well into the forest, you look and see several others around you [All of you PCs].

Let the Games Begin!!

For a second you thought you may have heard a voice, but decide that the current people in front of you are more important.

Characters/Players

Meta

Tecoma looks around him at the other fighters before saying "Well this should be fun" in a somewhat excited and calm tone.

"Ive had quite alot of training in forests, but im also specially suited for this" He says with a chuckle.

Saburou looks around and observes the others in the forest

"Shouldn't we get going instead of sitting here and talking?" He asks

"To a degree, yes."

I nod towards the red hair.

"I agree, we need to make as much distance as possible before it gets dark."

I jump towards the nearest tree and start running up it vertically to get to its top for an aerial view.

"Hmm I guess their right" Tocama says as he also jumps up into the tree branches and begins to run south.

Saburou hops up onto a tree, gesturing for his fellow clan member to follow and then proceeding south.

@Everyone

As you continue headig south, you hear a strange phizzing noise coming from beneath you as you run atop the trees.

You've heard this dangerous noise before in battle.

What the hell is that? Did someone followed me? Well, better check. Byakugan!

Raito says as she looks down to see if there is any danger below

Saburou takes note of the sound and focuses more on his surroundings, looking for the source.

@Dragon

You don't see anything at the top of the tree.

Although you have a feeling you could have saw something if your eyesight was better.

Boom!

You hear an explosion slightly ahead of you

@Running Peeps

You all notice a paper bomb right before it explodes beneath you.

Launching all of you in different directions.

Among the smoke produced by the bomb, you hear (Raito sees them) two sets of feet rushing from tree to tree.

That must've been the others. It doesn't take a genius to realize that running in such a large group wouldn't be very stealthy.

I start jumping from tree branch to tree branch, heading in the direction I heard the explosion coming from.

Nise jumps back up and pulls out her to daggers. "Be on gaurd." She says to her dog, which is still hiding in one of her tails. She looks around for the attackers while her dog trys to sniff them out.

Noticing the paper bomb last second Tocama formed a wooden shield from his arms to lessen the damage. Then, as he was falling, he warped a nearby tree to catch him.

Tecoma then quickly got up brushing himself off as he turned his head towards the foot steps, "Well that wasnt very nice"

He then starts heading South again.

Paper bomb, two people running around, I see.

Saburou lands and hops back a bit. He turns on his Sharingan to locate the opponents and heads towards them.

Raito stop in a tree next to the Uchihas, she than approach them with her Byakugan still activated

"Hey, i know that we have our differences, you know, different Doujutsus and all, but how about we work together on this one? Your eyes are good, but i can perfectly see them"

I jump next to the Hyuga girl.

"For me it's okay if that increases the chances of surviving!", I say, clutching my katana.

"Ok new buddies, follow my lead"

Raito says as she tries to locate the people who tried to bomb them

I activate my Sharingan, looking around to find the ninjas who activated the bomb cards by finding their Chakra.

@Uchiha+ 1 Hyuga

You can see two young men with white hair.

One of them holds a red spear and is zipping from tree to tree at tremendous speeds. Although you all can see him, you find it slightly difficult to react before he is directly in front of you, because of his speed.

"Filthy Uchiha!"

He goes over towards the three and aims his spear at one of you. (Saburou)

@Tor

Your attack, which was aimed at the other young man, is unsuccessful. As you miss and he retaliates with his own Water Dragon Jutsu aimed directly at you.

@Junko

You and your dog successfully locate the two young men, and can perfectly pinpoint their location via their scent alone.

[I think I got everyone...]

Nise silently nods her head to her dog, he hides back in one of Nise's tails. "Scortch Release: Rolling Fox Star of Konohana-Sakuyahime." She whispers. She curls up and engulfs herself in her tails, turing herself into a giant floof ball. Said floof ball is suddenly lit ablaze, it silently rolls towards the tow young men at insane speed, buring through anything in its path.

Oh crap, he's fast!

Raito than rushes towards the enemy, trying to strike down his Chakra points with the Gentle Fists

Back