• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Tomoe Gozen (TWO MORE!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,lets what happen if my girl Cinder Fall meet with this bae,Tomoe Gozen (Hopefuly this is not stomp).

-Full Maiden Cinder is used

-Both in character

-Place located in Shimosa

-Speed equalized

-Range is 5 km

-Win via death!!!

Cinder Fall (Duality)
Tomoe Gozen FGO4

VS

-Tomoe : 7 (Rebu,Ohama,Repp,Coffe,Ricsi,James,Nisan)

-Cinder : 0

-Inconclusive : 1 (Zack)

I'm finally going to vote on this and I'm going inconclusive.

I don't see how either of them are going to hurt, or rather, kill one another. Tomoe has Magic Resistance with Rank B so most of Cinder's attacks will be shrugged off considering Maidens = Magic in the RWBYverse, so the damage will be severely downgraded. I'm not sure if Cinder's forged weapons would be able to hurt Tomoe since I'm still not sure if they're considered conventional or magical. On the other side, Tomoe could attempt to break her Aura, but Cinder's Aura is extremely durable as shown during her fight with Raven Branwen. I'm not sure if her Noble Phantasm would be enough to break it. I can change my opinion on this fight if anyone comes up with better arguments though.

Does anyone know what Tomoe scales to exactly? I can't find any City Level feats for her unless she scales to a portion of Arturia's 385 Megaton feat. Let's say if she was 4x weaker than her she'd still be 92 Megatons, that'd be City Level+ and almost Baseline mountain level. And she's she's 5x weaker that'd still be 77 Megatons which is still 7-B+. Am i missing something or is there a different reason for her 7-B rating I'm overlooking?

Anyway, i think I'll go inconclusive for the time being. I don't see much happening here.

I think its just characters scaling to each other. Dont know though

I'll just say Inconclusive FRA for now..

Cinder's weapons will harm Tomoe due to Aura + Magic.

All combat-ready Servants are able to at least trade some blows with Servants as strong as Saber or Mordred, at least indirectly.

Tomoe is a known warrior, so she should still be within that range.

As for fighting skill, Tomoe is much better at melee than Cinder. While Tomoe is classified as an Archer, she still has access to her Naginata and Katana, which she can summon and dispel at will.

Tomoe also has Mana Burst (Flames) and Monstrous Strength to boost herself and her attacks.

Leaning towards Tomoe here.

Well,Tomoe scale from her NP so yeah,anyway counted.

-Cinder : 0

-Tomoe : 2 (Repp,Gar)

-Inconclusive : 3 (Knight,Ohama,Zack)

I vote for Tomoe, due to Repp's reason. But I like to add in some reasoning of my own.

Tomoe Blood Excitation boost Oni King Demon to what rank I don't know. But due to how it works in Fate that B+ being higher than A, I'm going with A rank. So, it boosts the status of her being an Oni Kind.

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 10.49.10 PM
Servant's stat value

The skill, I assume, boost the other 5 skills. Rasing Monsterous Strength, Mana Burst(Flame) and Natural Demon/Monster to A rank, those are the important skills. And, if my assumption is right, due to her being Oni she gained the Madness Enchantment(ME) skill, so it might be possible that it raises it to like D to C. Though, we never saw an in rage Tomoe, so that might be pushing it. But, Natural Monster boosted Asterios(Best Son)'s END and STR so it could do the same for Tomoe. Yes, I know it ranking is A++, but we have seen skill doing the same thing but despite it being higher ranking, an example being ME A and B.

So if it does, her STR and END would be raise to B and C. Not counting ME, if it did, it would depend on the rank of the ME but her STR and END would kick up to A and B no matter what.(Take this part as not important if you don't agree with anything that is said here)

From what I remember from the Babylon Chapter in FGO, Gilgamesh mentions her going up against Tiamat's scorpion man/general and score a mutual kill. It is also, possible that she fought against his army as well, with Ushi and Benki picking off the one that got past her as she killed her way toward the Scorpion-man, I wouldn't be surprised if she did as she does have a skill that allows her to fight an army alone and still figure out a way to win. That doesn't just involve 1vArmy but also 1v1 as well. Also (Caster)Gilgamesh praises her. So that's something.

(I heard this from someone else) In the EoR chapter, Musashi said that Tomoe's arrows are powerful as well as mention she would've lost to Tomoe if they fight 1v1. Tomoe also has the option of manifested into wild flame and engulfs the entire area. And by the end of the chapter, Musashi still remember how strong she is. And this is all while Tomoe was getting Mind Control by Caster, she 100% could be stronger than this. And she's strong enough that Ibaraki was skeptical in fighting her in Ibaraki's interlude.

>Base Cinder

Guys, Base Cinder doesnt have magic. She doesnt have anything from her later two Maiden forms, not even her actual good lava manip, just the stuff she can control from her physical arrows. The only powers she has are her Aura abiliies...

@Weekly

Aura should still bypass Servant Invulnerability due to it being a supernatural ability.

Well from what I'm gathering Tomoe is getting bumped up to 7-B+ and 7-A with her Oni Demon skill. Anyway changing my vote from inconclusive to Tomoe via Repps reasoning.

@Rep I know, what i mean is people are treating Cinder like she has her Maiden powers in this fight when she doesnt

Tomoe isn't stupid. You act as if she'll sit there and let it happen instead of chopping it off. Her Grimm arm has no Aura so it'll be easy to deal with.

The only instance of magic absorption that we've ever seen Cinder use in full-maiden form is with her arm. Considering Tomoe's experience, she'd be able to dodge being grasped at especially around vital areas.

@Knight You act as if her Grimm Arm doesnt have 7-B+ durability. If thats the case, why didnt Raven chop it off?

Alright I skimmed through it and Raven got distracted because of the dust. She saw the rocks falling from above and chose that method of freezing her feet.

but anyway, just because raven didn't decide to cut at her hand doesn't mean tomoe wouldn't be able to either. and i'm not sure what magic absoprtion would do to tomoe.

Not sure if Magic Absorption is gonna do as much as you think here seeing as how Servants tend to get their mana supplies from Master's. And that Grimm arm is clearly shown as less durable than Cinder herself due to it not having Aura. Which brings another question, can the Grimm Arm even hit Tomoe? It lacks Aura and I don't remember it being magical. That's not even taking into account that Cinder doesn't use it from the Get Go.

@Knight Not having aura =/= less durable. And it should be able to as Grimm are supernatural beings. Also her Grimm Arm channels magic

nah she doesn't use magic aside from getting her mana from her master. but knight brings up a good point the only time she's ever used her arm is against two maidens (one being a fake), and even against her fight against raven it took her a while to finally use her arm.

Weekly Aura literally increases one's durability and you've literally argued over this. The Grimm arm has been shown to be less durable than Cinder herself and Raven even stated it since it doesn't have Aura to protect her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back