• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronoa Time Manipulation/BFR/EE Addition

Chronoa should most likely get upgraded Time Manipulation, EE or BFR. When using Time Labyrinth, Chronoa states that the Demon Realm (and its residence) will wonder with her forever outside the flow. This is further backed by Demigra here. After this occured, Trunks was looking through the scrolls of history and noticed that the Demon Realm had been removed from History. And to top it all off, we see Chronoa and the Demon Realm in the Crack of Time at the end of the chapter. And the Crack of time is stated to be an enclosed space separated from the dimension of time.

Mechikabura should receive resistance as we find out he je brokenout of the effects.

TL;DR: Chronoa can remove someone or something's history like they never existed by sending them or it to the Crack of Time.

There was a couple of statements of the Demon Gods, in the dark demon realm arc, saying they will earse X-Character, but their was no action put forth towards it. I do believe this isn't EE, but instead this is BFR.

[Edit] What exactly do you mean by upgraded time manipulation?

Your point about "there is a lack of substance as to why the Demon Realm disappeared" is blatantly false. As I showed above, it disappeared because The SKoT sent it to the CoT, which exists outside of time.

• There is nothing suggesting the Dark Demon Realm was sealed off in its entirety along with them.
"Wander with me forever outside the flow of time dark demon realm" Once again you ignore scans. It specifically states Demon Realm.

• Otherwise all the other Demon Gods would be sealed with them. We even lack Context of what happened to the other Demon Gods after she sealed herself, and the other guy off from time.
Demigra states that the Demon Gods and the SKoT were sealed outside of time itself. Again you ignore scans to fit your interpretation.

• The Supreme Kai of time clearly states that she planned on sealing only the 2 of them. The Superme Kai of Time Seals the Primary Antagonist on chapter 11. (I can't spell his name right.. I am sorry...) But as i said, this isn't EE, but BFR.
Please stop making stuff up that never happened in the story. It's beginning to get tiresome. She never stated that. Burden of proof is on you.

Back