• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A SLASHER IN RAGAZZA

So funny thing. Based on the history of the page, there was a point in time when Chelshia has fought off a bunch of MHA characters but due to a CRT, those matches got removed.

Now they're High 8-C again so now we can remake some of those threads. Also no fanart again because not enough people care about side characters that lose all relevance after a single arc
● ------------------------------------- ●
"Alright, pay attention to today's demonstration! This will be pivotal for a future test I have planned" Tenya said, earning a nod from Rainbow Dash, a notepad in her hands.

"While rare, it is an extremely dangerous occurrence that you find an opponent that can partially or completely shut down all of your capabilities. Assuming you manage to survive, will need to learn the mind-set of dealing with such an opponent which includes creative thinking and exploitation of weaknesses" he continued before taking a step to the side, revealing another student "Today I invited Kamakiri to show you such an example. His quirk is razor sharp, allowing him form blades from any part of his body. I assume you can understand how badly this interacts with Tokage's quirk?".

In the blink of an eye, Kamakiri proceeded to bisect Setsuna, her upper body sliding down before stopping midway and sliding back to position. This was followed by a flurry of slashes and her body parts popping off before stopping in the air, a grin forming on her floating head before her body reformed once again.

"With that in mind, let's get onto the true demonstration of the day" Tenya continued, the two heroes quickly bracing for an actual fight. Lizardy quickly scattered her body parts, her head quickly shooting back as the rest flew towards her opponent. Conversely, he managed to leap through and over the parts, dodging any that were flying at him before quickly slashing his opponent's eyes, causing her to drop in panic, her body parts retracting during her attempt to regain her composure. Among those parts was her torso with Jack Mantis quickly stabbed through, ripping out her heart afterward.

"Rushed attacks and specific points of attacks. Good call" Tenya commented before turning his attention to Rainbow Dash "While this worked out well, in different conditions, the results could have been easily flipped. It is important to never be focused on any specific conditions-". During his explanation, Kamakiri still had Setsuna's heart through his bladed arm, conveniently while Chelshia was passing by. His appearance as well as the heart dripping with blood lead to the chimera believing him to be yet another monster to be vanquished.

Without much thought, she quickly fired a glob of sauce at Kamakiri which he managed to block, a fight soon ensuing between the two.

"Oh this is gonna be awesome!" Rainbow Dash commented before dashing away and coming back with popcorn.
"Seriously?!" Tenya asked before noticing Lizardy coming back, having been revived from her previous death "Tokage, we've gotta do something about this!".

He then noticed that Setsuna's hands were missing. Taking another glance, he found them floating behind carrying a paper cup with soda.

"sigh I guess we'll just be watching this then. I'll get the recorder" Ingenium facepalmed as the fight raged on in the background

• Speed equalized
  • Base Chelshia used
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

Last edited:
So those blades would be an issue but otherwise Chelshia has 3.1 tons. They’re practically even as far as AP is concerned.

Chelshia has fought skilled and dangerous enemies before so I don’t think this would be anything too weird for her. how many blades does the guy normally use At a time? Only two?

Yeah but the main difference is the power set. If Chel was fighting Lizardy she’d get wrecked lol, but with mantis here it’s less extreme at the very least, even with his skill.

chelshia likely has the better stamina, and she has more LS, which does mean she can grapple him or outlast if needed. How good is he at blocking exactly? just Curious because yeah those blades are going to be a big problem.

How good is he at blocking exactly? just Curious because yeah those blades are going to be a big problem.
He managed for to block off Bakugo's giant explosions (Which is where the durability comes from)
latest

In fact he got knocked out because he got grappled and thrown into a wall instead of any particular attack though I'm pretty sure he got caught off guard from that attack
latest

He managed for to block off Bakugo's giant explosions (Which is where the durability comes from)
latest

In fact he got knocked out because he got grappled and thrown into a wall instead of any particular attack though I'm pretty sure he got caught off guard from that attack
latest
To be fair, that throw was propelled by multiple explosions from Bakugo so that wasn't exactly a normal grapple.

Seems like it’s mainly just “put the blade in front of you” to block things. Useful but idk how efficient it can be from other attacks.

Either way striking the ground with shockwaves could throw him off balance and open him for attacks, I think. saucy shot could also be used to apply pressure if needed.

So does he do a lot of jumping around then? There’s only so much high ground you can get in Central Park. Trees aren’t usually that tall so it’s not a great advantage

So does he do a lot of jumping around then? There’s only so much high ground you can get in Central Park. Trees aren’t usually that tall so it’s not a great advantage
I don't recall her shockwaves being much bigger than her so it's still enough cover from them

Right, fair point. If he tried to attack from above she's got way to move out of the way. I think overall her maneuverability would probably be better as she has ways to qucikly change up the movement of her attacks. Not only that but she's got moves that hit directly above her that he might not expect.

Not only that but she's got moves that hit directly above her that he might not expect.
I only remember the anchor
I think overall her maneuverability would probably be better as she has ways to qucikly change up the movement of her attacks.
I recall it was the dash attack and double jump, right?

His agility feat is on his page. It's at the very bottom near his quirk explanation

Mainly the anchor and harpy boost, but I still think they'd be effective at hitting him if he's attacking from above. The boost in particular could allow her to close the gap or grapple him.

A lot of jumping around, I see. I don't think it's anything that Chel wouldn't be able to handle, though. Her bosses have a tendency to jump and maneuver around her, after all. I don't think she takes it handily; she'd have a difficult time but I think she's be able to take him down. She can fight for longer most likely, has higher LS and is also fairly mobile. They're both sort of suffering in terms of range. When it come to close combat it might be a bit problematic for Chel, admittedly, but she can dish out a lot of punches at the same time, so I'm curious if he'd be able to dodge them all effectively.

Chel:
  • More ranged options
  • Higher AP and LS
  • Regularly fights people with more experience than her and wins
  • Can attack very quickly in the span of a few seconds.

Jack:
  • More durable blades
  • Good at blocking
  • Probably better trained/expereienced
= Similar mobility

Overall I think Chel takes this with high difficulty. She's gonna get ****** up throughout the fight, but I think she generally has work around to Jack's advantages and can maneuver around his blades

Mainly the anchor and harpy boost, but I still think they'd be effective at hitting him if he's attacking from above. The boost in particular could allow her to close the gap or grapple him.

A lot of jumping around, I see. I don't think it's anything that Chel wouldn't be able to handle, though. Her bosses have a tendency to jump and maneuver around her, after all. I don't think she takes it handily; she'd have a difficult time but I think she's be able to take him down. She can fight for longer most likely, has higher LS and is also fairly mobile. They're both sort of suffering in terms of range. When it come to close combat it might be a bit problematic for Chel, admittedly, but she can dish out a lot of punches at the same time, so I'm curious if he'd be able to dodge them all effectively.

Chel:
  • More ranged options
  • Higher AP and LS
  • Regularly fights people with more experience than her and wins
  • Can attack very quickly in the span of a few seconds.

Jack:
  • More durable blades
  • Good at blocking
  • Probably better trained/expereienced
= Similar mobility

Overall I think Chel takes this with high difficulty. She's gonna get ****** up throughout the fight, but I think she generally has work around to Jack's advantages and can maneuver around his blades
Can't believe I almost forgot to count this

Also something funny to note, because Kamakiri is Tokage's teammate in that one competition, I can theoretically just make a rematch between them against Chelshia and Bernadhine (Seeing as to how they're on the same side. I'm not sure if that's enough but hey, tag team rematch)

I'm not sure if it'll end differently though

It might change stuff but I don't think it would actually count as a tag team. Bernadine and Chelshia have never fought together and their interaction only lasted about five minutes at most.

So those blades would be an issue but otherwise Chelshia has 3.1 tons. They’re practically even as far as AP is concerned.
So uh, we have an issue now

Jack Mantis alongside everyone else previously High 8-C got buffed to 13.7 tons which means 4.5x AP advantage on his end and his blades can now straight-up no-sell her attacks due to being 26.27 tons

Does this still work?

Back