• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
I think I'm gonna end up doing this for every MCU match involving the spammed character saga. This had better not be a stomp or I'll be really disappointed
Doctor Octopus faces the Chimera

Things had been weird for Peter after his return from that other universe. What he didn't expect was the effect it had on everyone else. Various strange events had occurred since he was gone, presumably due to that multiversal event. It was widespread enough that he got the opportunity to see a demonstration of some of the discoveries of the items stranded by the event. As expected, Dr. Octavius pioneered this research, his arms being a useful asset in investigating these new discoveries.
"And this is one of the more interesting ones. Possesses the same energy signature as the portals we've seen around the city"
On the table was a small piece of scrap metal. Squinting at it though, Peter noticed some odd features on it. 2 holes fit for 2 fingers, like the ring used to bring him to that fateful meeting.
"And as you can see, when moving it in a certain way, one can trigger whatever powers are ingrained in it, possibly the same powers responsible for the event"
When moved around by one of his arms, very small amounts of orange sparks began to appear, confirming Peter's suspicion.
"It only works on certain people. May I have a volunteer?"
Despite practically everyone raising their hand, Dr. Octavius ended up pointing at Peter which led him to the stage
"Try anything with it? OK, lets see..."
Sliding his fingers into the ring, he tried to do the motions Ned did while thinking of himself. It had been a particularly busy week though and his mind is a jumbled mess from all the issues he had to deal with as Spider-Man caused by that event. Miraculously, a portal opened, followed by a figure crashing right out of it. Getting up from the crater she made was a teenage girl with blue hair and a single giant stone arm.
"Wait, this isn't one of ours"
Despite this unexpected predicament, Chelshia wasn't particularly troubled by this. At best, she'll be back in a few hours and at worst, she'll get another point. Many of the audience members were recording her or taking pictures as they were soon evacuated, fearing what this new entity may bring to the table.
"This is what we've been fearing. Everyone stand back, I can handle this"
As the security team quickly rushed Peter out, Dr. Octavius approached the monster girl, his mechanical arms extended, along with their weapons.
"A lab coat and glasses? Wait, are you a scientist, mister?"
"Well... Yes, I have a few doctorates on nuclear engineering"
"Huh, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. You have 8 limbs, like an octopus! Can I call you Dr. Octopus?"
A lightbulb seemingly lit in Dr. Octavius' mind. Despite having never become a villain in this universe, something about that name seemed familiar and with a grin he replied.
"Sure, that will be just fine"
Dr. Octopus is 0.91 tons
and Chelshia is
1.6 tons
Dr. Octopus : 7Chelshia : 0Incon : 0

6fab7c7e5e8379fe1eafeb073bd54986.png

Last edited:
I have a baaaaad feeling about this?? Idk if it'll be a stomp but I have a feeling no matter how it goes it might just be rather one sided.

So I don't remember much about the Raimi films. Idk how skilled this guy is.

I have a baaaaad feeling about this?? Idk if it'll be a stomp but I have a feeling no matter how it goes it might just be rather one sided.

So I don't remember much about the Raimi films. Idk how skilled this guy is.
I'll give a purely stat rundown, his arms can no-sell comparable attacks and have gigantic LS. Getting grabbed is basically an instant loss.

I'm not sure if this is stat based but he was able to overwhelm and hit Spider-Man despite him having spider sense. Having a lot of really long arms helps at that I suppose

I know who Doc Oc is it’s just the last time I saw the raimi movies I was like 12.

So Chel would have to be playing on the defensive then. She doesn’t have a lot of range to contend with the grippers.

I finished Khimera this week, so i can give an input

Chelsia has a disadvantage here, all her attacks comes from the fist and if Doc Ock manage to restrict it whit just one of his arms is game over for her. Besides that, her range attacks are very limited, whit one requiring charge and the other being only usable when she is full health

You could use the argument of Chelsia experience in combat, but she is essentially fighting 8 enemies in the same time here, something at never occurs in the game (In the final boss battle, the pirates girls comes one at the time)

So yeah, voting on Doctor Octopus

And just to get this concluded

Doc Ock FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back