• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: MONSTERS IN THE GROUND!

Due to RWBY skill feats, I basically looked around for any Grimm that's animalistic and High 8-C. If we're lucky, there won't be an AP scaling on top of it...

Anyway, enjoy the match and story.
● ------------------------------------- ●
It had been a few days since the incident. The Grimm's ruler was no more, disappeared without a trace, leaving not even a speck of dust. With such a sudden shift in power, repercussions were present behind the scenes with many being unsure of this new development. Penny wasn't one of them, being elated by the dwindling restrictions put on her. Her few hours in Mantle were spent observing the celebrations all around the city before having to go back to the trapped realm. There was now only one more thing she could want.

"Hey, you're right! There they are!" Chelshia called out, seeing movements in the ground.
"Now please be careful. Grimm can be unpredictable. While these ones have been documented to-" Penny explained before finding her friend already sliding down the hill they stood on.

Penny sighed, expecting this to happen, as it had been all the times before. She had been using her free time tracking down her old friends who have reasonably gone into hiding after the threat of arrest and were presumably working behind the scenes until the abrupt death of Salem and subsequent consequences. During her limited visits, she had left hints of her presence, hoping that her friends could finally arrive at this very moment. There was a feeling of discomfort in her whenever she recalled the probability of success which she assumed to be, "nervousness".

Time and time and time again she re-checked her clues, the time and place provided. Had she made as flexible enough for them to be able to come? Was the time frame too flexible that she'd be left hanging for too long? Had Ironwood gotten to them first? She... she wasn't forgotten, right? All these possibilities for formulated within her system in the span of just 5 minutes, increasing her discomfort. Due to her nature, none of it was visible and all they'll see is a frowning android standing perfectly still.

Yet all of it was washed away by that familiar voice past the hill.

"You can tell me that you told me so once I'm wrong, alright?! It's all we have of her!" the voice called out as her figure slowly appeared past the hill, a red silhouette poking out. Without a second thought, Penny leapt past the hill, her nervousness all erased with this success as she called out her dear friend's name.

"Ruby!".

Her friend barely moved as she held her in a tight hug. Penny recognized the feeling she felt as happiness and why wouldn't she feel so? All that time separated, all the work she put in, all the worry she felt, all for this very moment.

"Oh Ruby, I'm so happy to see you again! I've heard so many terrible things about Beacon and Haven... How have you been? We really need to catch up a lot. I have-" Penny trailed on with excitement unaware that her friend wasn't feeling the same way she did. Ruby shivered for a moment before returning the hug though her expression wasn't of excitement, something the maiden android soon realized.

She was sobbing.

"Oh, Ruby..." Penny said as she comforted her dear friend.

"I missed you too".

(And yes as you can guess, I based this scene off this. I'll change it if someone thinks it's a problem)
  • Base Chelshia and Alpha Creep used
  • Chelshia has prior knowledge
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

adb6f6a4f7843048c757bee4a04f46a2.png

VS

DcIXnIvX0AAUg30.jpg

Last edited:
Chelsea seems to have a lot more variety in her combat style, and also seems to have the skill advantage? I'd have to look more into that to verify. She also seems to take AP/Durability, so my vote goes to her.

Creep still has wincons though. It should be able to overwhelm her with reactive evolution and will be pretty in-control of the battlefield with things like enhanced senses.

Back