• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: TRANSFORMATION SHENANIGANS

Honestly, Chelshia can make for a pretty good recurring Ben 10 villain with her power set. Just have her appear every once in a while, get defeated, have her come back to the lab with some samples of the aliens Ben used to fight her and later come back with a copied ability from that alien. Basically like that one episode in the original series that gives the origin of Mutated Kevin but in a slower progression until the final episode when she can go "I have all your powers, plus my own! I'm Kevin 11!" or some variety of the quote

Would be nice if this type of plot isn't so overused in the series
● ------------------------------------- ●
Ben walked by the makeshift plumber lab set up in the realm, made to study on the biology and power sets of the denizens as well as anyone brought into this place. Magic, Stands, Quirks, Shards, Anomalies, and even Quantum Science were there to study and so far, good progress has been made in understanding the basics and hopefully improve on the technology of everyone else.

Ben has also been using this for Omnitrix shenanigans.

"Hey Azimuth! Check this out!" he said before quickly slamming his watch and with a green flash, a cartoonish equine with wings and a horn was left in his place, his coat white and his mane black with green highlights.

"Horsepower! Cool isn't it? We found that portal in Rainbow Dash's school and wow, those horses were an eyesore. They also have some really strong magic, I can manually rotate the earth with it" he explained.
"Ben, change back before I have to bleach my eyes" Azimuth replied, prompting Ben to quickly press the omnitrix on his right foreleg.

After another green flash, he was already back to normal.

"Sorry about that, I'll do the test run somewhere else" he said before looking at the observation window "So what's the deal with this one?".
"Interestingly, it seems that her genetic structure allows for safe implementation and utilization of foreign DNA. It takes a lot of work but I may be able to replicate it in a more efficient way" the inventor explained.

"Implementation and utilization... Hey, that's like the omnitrix!".
"Unfortunately, it only allows for partial transformation which isn't optimal for diplomacy. It is pretty quick and efficient admittedly which makes her more of a weapon than I am comfortable with".

"Hmm, what's her name by the way?".
"She calls herself 'Chelshia'. Why is that information necessary?".

"Do you still need her? I think I'd like to do some field tests on her".
"sigh Of course you do".

With the press of a button, the restraints on Chelshia were released, allowing her to walk off from the testing table, much to her relief and surprise. These types of tests usually end in her getting hurt a lot. With the monster girl free, Ben quickly slammed on his watch and with a green flash, a floating blue tentacled entity is left in his place.

"In a place filled with devices powered with electricity?" Azimuth asked, questioning the teenager's choice.
"Oh right. Alright Chelshia, I know a place. We can go to a really good smoothy place after this" Ben replied.

"Is there pizza too?" Chelshia asked, sparkles seemingly appearing in her eyes.
"Uh, yeah. I know a good pizza place near there too" the teenager replied, earning him a tight hug from the monster girl.

• Base Chelshia used
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Lake Baikal
licensed-image

tumblr_pfc3ojmk9W1r6usc0o3_1280.pnj

VS
DNx1ldVVoAEBRT1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey look you found the khimera fanart lol.

I forgot what this dude's main schtick is. Is it mostly shocking? His intangibility looks like an issue.

Also like, question for these kinds of aliens, are we assume this is Ben as the alien or a random member of the species?

I see, alright.

So, Chel has dealt with people who shoot electricity before, so thankfully there's nothing there that would surprise her. Does Ampfibian spam range attacks or does he like...grapple? What's he do?

Okay, so that's a bit of a problem since Chel struggles at range (which I feel is going to be a running theme in many of these threads). Thankfully the environment allows her to use her silly levels of vertical mobility to get closer to him. She could potentially crush him or smth with her chest form.

(honestly knowing her she might fall into the water on accident where I don't even know if Ben will go)

Also do you have any idea what his AP is or?

sooo minor AP advantage for the alien.

Ampfibian has range, AP and LS

Chel has more versatility, likely higher stamina.

They both have good experience and intelligence in regards to this.

(speaking of LS I have a calc for Khimera that I need to post that'll upgrade the LS lol)

Chelshia moves surprisingly freely under water and can get a lot of "air". Isn't Ben arguably in danger when he goes in the water? He runs a risk of potentially shocking himself.

Chelshia moves surprisingly freely under water and can get a lot of "air". Isn't Ben arguably in danger when he goes in the water? He runs a risk of potentially shocking himself.
Not really, it's a pretty deep lake and he only risks getting shocked while getting in and out of water

okaaay. Trying to get a feel for this fight but I got a headache lol.

Does this omnitrix have a timer on it.

eeeh guess you got a point. I was more so riding on the idea that Chel could maybe get up close and grapple or use her chest form to crush him, which is a weakness of his.

I'd assume she'd be able to close the range...hopefully. Or else I can't see this fight working out lol

I mean, tens of meters vs several meters so it's possible that Chel would never be able to land a hit. Range can be kinda busted.

That being said one of his go-tos appears to be wrapping around someone so it may not be too problematic, but in that case the LS is even more important.

And just to show my argument has some weight to it, all the fights I can find with Ben using Rad seems to have him getting up close or at least establishing physical contact.

And I just remembered that his intangibility is made ineffective because Chelshia has NPI, because she can touch ghosts, so even if he does rely on that it's not going to work.

Ah, that's really wedged in there isn't it lol.

His profile needs more justification.

Limited Flight Chelsia vs True Flight of Ampfibian means, Ampfibian can play the range game.
based off everything I've seen he doesn't do this. Rad himself seems to but Ben does a lot of touching or grappling with shocks mixed in.

Uh... It's just mind-reading. I don't think he's using it for combat

They're underwater
Ben has been underwater as Ampfibian before not only is he good at dodging fire from professional intergalactic police officers in Plumbers he can turn intangible (Scan).
based off everything I've seen he doesn't do this. Rad himself seems to but Ben does a lot of touching or grappling with shocks mixed in.
He does FLY so he can play the range game (scan for flight). Considering the fact that when it comes to flight aliens Ben has used Stinkfly and Jetray to fire from a distance and All aliens have Omnitrix resitance as well as Ben's skill he should be able to fire at least for a few meters via electricity.

Ben has been underwater as Ampfibian before not only is he good at dodging fire from professional intergalactic police officers in Plumbers he can turn intangible (Scan).
Turning intangible gets balanced out by her NPI. Not danmaku levels but she can certianly avoid a screen of bullshit every once and a while.

He does FLY so he can play the range game (scan for flight). Considering the fact that when it comes to flight aliens Ben has used Stinkfly and Jetray to fire from a distance and All aliens have Omnitrix resitance as well as Ben's skill he should be able to fire at least for a few meters via electricity.
Every scene where he uses ampfibian though he doesn't range spam. While he might have the potential to do so he isn't shown doing so. I don't see why he would suddenly do so here when Ampfibian doesn't seem to be an alien that he uses when he needs to hit things from range. It's more likely he'd do what was shown in the previous videos, which is grapple/touch and shock, which puts him into physical brawling range.

She can't one hit kill ampfibian can she ?
if not Ampfibian would use his arms to attack her and would get hurt himself after which he's maintain his distance unless we ignore all skills of Ben in combat or he'll just stand there.

I'm just saying that literally every time Ben shocks someone as Ampfibian he is either touching them directly or trying to direct electricity through conductive materials to shock them from a distance.

Even Ra'ad doesn't use range all the time and often grabs things when he wants to shock something.

It is unreasonable to say that Ben would do something as this alien that he has never done as this alien. Even when against someone he knows absorbs electricity he still tries to grapple and shock them because that's just what the alien does.

It is unreasonable to say that Ben would do something as this alien that he has never done as this alien. Even when against someone he knows absorbs electricity he still tries to grapple and shock them because that's just what the alien does.
He has played the range game and SBA is to Win.

He has played the range game and SBA is to Win.

That is through conductive materials (in this case it looks like steel), which I mentioned, and it is something he wouldn't have in this fight as rock is a poor conductive material (which tbf should be noted that since Chel's arm is made of rock it's going to not take any damage and likely wouldn't be effected by his electricity).

The crux of the argument is that Ben uses electric blasts. He doesn't do this. Ra'ad does this. Ra'ad is not Ben. While SBA is to win this doesn't mean that a character does things that, normally, he does not do. Ben has, to my knowledge, not used electrical blasts since obtaining AmpFibian. If he was bloodlusted, I would agree with you that he would do this, but he is not. He is merely wanting to win.

We have characters who don't use abilities to their peak potential all the time, and I don't see why Ben is any different when he is literally a child and half of his appearances have him being an overly confident ten year old boy.

He'll conduct electricity through the environment, sure, but that only works in specific environments. Even under SBA, if this was in central park, dirt is a poor conductive material, same with the rocks that would be everywhere.

Even someone like Ra'ad, who knows the ins and outs of his own powers, makes a mistake in his first appearance where he literally just shocks himself with his own electricity while being half submerged. Mistake happen, biases exist, even under SBA.

What Chas 1St move is? Any idea about her fighting style?
Punch, probably charge up a saucy shot. She prefers to get close as that's where all her attacks lie; closer range fighting. Her one ranged attack only reaching about 5-7 meters in front of her.

Well, amphibians are very good at dodging close range attacks like nothing and are very agile and counter attack at the same time, can cheshile... Defend herself?

Chelshia is not bad at dodging herself and can generally avoid screens of attacks. Not danmaku levels but decent amount of projectiles on screen at times.

She has her chest form which causes attacks to move past her or just not effect her, really, and can hit certain thrown projectiles back. She's not a slouch when it comes to defense.

In terms of Ampfibian this doesn't impress me too much. They're not moving where their aim is at all so it's kinda like....weird lol. Frankly it's like stuff Chel would dodge anyways.

Back