• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: WARRIORS OF STONE FIGHT 2

After Mystic Stone Knight got buffed to 8-B, I now have to resort to other measures. I haven't made a Chelshia match in a while and I should probably expand on her role in the saga.
● ------------------------------------- ●
Sounds of gunfire could be heard in the shooting range, followed by silence and the printed target moving forward to reveal the results of the shooter, this time being Connor. All the shots were landed on the head and with a glance, one can only see a single bullet hole despite him firing all his shots.

"Eh, that ain't impressive. Outfitted with the best gizmos and being in your prime" Hank said before stepping forward and taking the handgun "What makes a feat good is the context". The lieutenant proceeded to look away and fire his gun with one hand, managing to land almost all his shots on the target, earning the awe of the others in the room.

"Heh, how's that for a drunk senile old man" Hank boasted while taking out the ammunition.
"Oh! My turn! My turn!" Penny exclaimed, instantly causing panic to the two others in the room.

"WAIT WAIT! PENNY NO!" they yelled but it was too late, floating array was already charged up and aimed. After just a second, a giant green lazer blasted straight through the shooting range. Not much was left of that part and even the machine that normally brought the printed targets forward was struggling to move, bringing what little remains are present of the vaporized paper.

"Oh... I didn't think I was that strong. Did I do good though?" Penny asked.
"We'll have to make some modifications. In the meantime, why don't you train somewhere else?" Connor replied, the maiden android complying and leaving the two.

"****, how are we gonna explain this to Jeffrey?!" Hank panicked.
"Perhaps we can try terrorism?" the android replied.

"Connor that did not work last time! God, do we still have contact with Mr. Wynn?".
"I have contact with his boss".

Penny could overhear their panic past the door, her senses made to be far more enhanced than regular humans at base. Realizing she was likely not wanted for now, she quickly rushed back, finding herself in the main room once again. Upon arriving however, she quickly noticed a racket at the side of the room and a quick glance revealed the source, Chelshia alongside a group of hunched humanoids with rocky protrusions on their skin, presumably another one of those "monsters". They were all standing in front of a screen which seemed to be glitching, a few sentences occasionally appearing while the "monsters" were seemingly singing along in their own odd language.

It was an interesting phenomenon, enough to earn Penny's interest

"Salutations, Chelshia! Do you mind explaining the situation?" she greeted, earning the ire of the crowd.
"Oh hey, you're the android girl! These are just rock trolls, they're really good at memorizing things which helps whenever the karaoke machine breaks since they remember the lyrics" Chelshia replied.

"I can help with that!" Penny exclaimed before placing her hand over the screen, the visual and audio glitches resolving until the words were appearing in order and are actually readable. Once finished with the deed, she felt herself being lifted up as the rock trolls seemingly cheered for her while tossing her up repeatedly before eventually stopping and letting her fall onto the ground, prompting Chelshia to offer her hand to help her up.

"Thanks uh... I never got your name, which is weird because you know mine and uh" the monster girl said while helping Penny up.
"You can call me Penny!" she replied, quickly shaking Chelshia's hand once she was upright.

"Well now that you're here, you wanna join our session?".
"I don't know, I thought only friends do activities similar to this".

"I wouldn't mind being your friend".
"Really?! Sen-sational! We can... What do chimeras enjoy?".

"I'm still figuring that out too. Currently it's punching pirates and eating pizza, and I'm all out of pirates".
"So... we'll be eating pizza? I have about 1,572,842 recipes relating to it. Apparently any flat piece of baked bread with savory or sweet toppings counts for it based on every recipe I've seen. There's an oven at the kitchen we can-".

"Oh no no no! We still have a ton of pizza and the trolls aren't satisfied yet" Chelshia said before noticing their silence, the next song beginning "Hey, it's our turn! Heh, I love this one. Do you have a short boyfriend, Penny?".
"I have a short girl friend. But why would that be relevant for this?" Penny replied, taking the mic from one of the trolls.

"You'll see, now follow my lead" the monster girl said as she took her mic "♩My hardened heart is frozen. Weathered one too many winters♩".
"Is it my... Right ♩I no more smell the roses. I woke to watch 'em wither!♩ This is, fun!"

A few minutes later, the two had gotten into the rhythm of the song and while one of them was a little off-tune, they still had a lot of fun regardless.

A short man
Tall woman!
All glam
Full bossom!
Yes ma'am, your cushion...
Was made for all my pushin!

"That was so fun! What do all those words mean anyway?" Penny asked while Chelshia slumped down on a nearby chair.
"You're an android, right? Just search it up" she replied casually, giving her mic to another troll.

"That's a splendid idea! Give me a few seconds" the maiden android replied before standing still, thousands of search results going through her program. A few seconds passed and she stayed in the same pose. She twitched every once in a while with some discoloration appearing on her face. Things continued to get worse as her surroundings seemingly distorting as if everything around her was heating up. This all ended with a spring popping out of her hair, followed by her collapsing with sparks coming out.

Silence filled the room, the sound of the karaoke machine and Penny glitching being the only thing going on.

"You killed robot!" one of the trolls yelled, breaking the silence.
"What?! I don't even know what happened!" Chelshia tried to reason.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" the trolls chanted with one of them stepping forward.
"Oh come on, guys. Not again!" the monster girl lamented

• 8-C versions used
  • 2 Magma Trolls used
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

tumblr_pqqp58DF3q1r331m8o1_1280.jpg

VS
7718ECB0B77B0AFC69CAA75D20DC3A91EA115620

Last edited:
And just to get this concluded

Chelshia FRA