• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Title says it all, really.

I'm a big fan of JoJo, so I occasionally search up VS battles for it's characters. And from what I've seen, it's really hard to come up with a good matchup for Gold Experience Requiem. It always seems to end in one of three ways:
  1. Enemy does not resist GER, Giorno stomps.
  2. Enemy does not resist GER, but GER also can't physically hurt them, stalemate.
  3. Enemy does resist GER, Giorno gets stomped.
What I'm looking for is that hypothetical fourth option; an enemy that can completely resist Requiem's primary ability, Return to Zero, but would still end up losing the fight anyway six times out of ten for one reason or another. Don't take it too seriously, this is just for fun.

Yeah... finding someone who resists Causality manipulation and Empathetic Manipulation, who is also High 8-C/doesn't have immortality type 1 is going to be a pain.
Definitely, yeah. That's probably why I've never seen it come up.

Also, I didn't know GER was also considered Empathetic Manipulation. That's good to know.

If you get ANYONE with resistance to his causality manipulation, and then make sure they don't have immortality type 1 (so giorno can still age manip them, giving him a wincon), you can put him against most characters under those parameters.

If you get ANYONE with resistance to his causality manipulation, and then make sure they don't have immortality type 1 (so giorno can still age manip them, giving him a wincon), you can put him against most characters under those parameters.
Good idea. I'll look for some opponents myself when I get home from work later. There has to be at least one out there, right?

I didn't put it in the initial post, but I love the thought of Giorno standing there all confident because of RTZ, and just getting clocked in the face when it doesn't work and he actually has to do something.

"Oh."

I’m fairly sure canon goku has neither immor type 1, nor caus resist, nor passives, so giorno should win no?

I’m fairly sure canon goku has neither immor type 1, nor caus resist, nor passives, so giorno should win no?
I actually don't know. I love Dragon Ball, but I'm not super into the scaling. Plus I'm a little wary discussing DB stuff here, I feel like it could get heated.

I don't think canon Goku resists causality manipulation. Xeno Goku might but I don't really know anything about him.

But if that's the case, he doesn't fit here. I'm looking for someone who does resist it, but still loses anyway.

Back