• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters who can surpass/break/overpower Amakasu's Willpower

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Being the general F-boi here of the Masadaverse, i have come with yet another Senshinkan related thread (seeing as how people here just love to (ignorantly) go for Dies Irae and not care for the other VN's that Masada has worked hard doing over these years.....).

This topic is on one of yet Masada's hammiest and more powerful-non god tiered characters we have here (By non-god, i mean not counting the gods of Shinza, or otherwise known as the Hadou and Gudou Gods).

Basically, name any character(s) who can surpass, break, or even overpower Amakasu's own willpower. To note of his own, Amakasu's will is such that he can overpower the entire existence of Alaya (that exists in all of humanity as well as that of all parallel universes and even the past, present, and future of them).

Like the Seijuurou thread, you can only choose characters all the way up to Tier 3. Nothing further than that.

Amakasu Masahiko

Creepy Amakasu

@Ever: Who they?

@Kaltias: is this referring to them under Tier 2? Cause anything over Tier 3 can't be used here.

Aye, yeah. But you should really check up Seiji Hiiragi. That guy, for however evil and villany he is (ex. he killed his own wife in front of their own son just to save his own ass from i believe this guy who after that happened became his friend.....weirdly tho), has a willpower that keeps him from being kill from the countless diseases rotting his very body.....just so he'd be able to finally live with something not trying to kill him everyday from the inside out.

That's some really absurd willpower you gotta respect the guy for.

Heh, maybe ^^;

Possibly? That's a lot of will power that it waould take. Thing is, Amakasu is not doing anything here other than waiting for someone to do something that can surpass even his own will power....or something.

every single protagonist when they think of their friends they get infinite willpower :')

On a serious note its hard to think of one that doesn't pass tier 3 as this dude's willpower overpower the alaya (which is all of existence in shenshinkan) though i feel like methuselah maybe able to due to having a passive mind**** with the accumulation of the fear of darkness since the big bang each reset mercurius did

Lulz.

Methuselah couldn't even drown the LDO with his passive mind hax, especially with Kemono-dono. I don't think Amakasu would be either since his own willpower is literally greater than the entire multiverse of Senshinkan as well as that of all humankind in the past, present, and future. He could try but Amakasu might not budge that easily.

Back