• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapulin Colorado (Red Grasshopper) upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
Well, I wanted to check things to see what would be accepted.

Okay, so what is accepted then?

CursedGentleman said:
why is 7-B lifting strength linked to Kirby page?
Because the AP explains how 100 tons is 7-B, so I thought it could be a good example.

CursedGentleman said:
Stop speaking Portuguese/Spanish in a English thread please, not everyone can speak the same language, you know?
Google translate is your friend.

100 tons in that context is 7-B due to kinetic energy. Lifting 100 tons in a normal lifting setting doesn't need anywhere near that amount of force.

I know what they are talking, I know portuguese and Spanish, but first, this is a English thread, we are supposed to talk in English, second is that Google translate sucks

Wokistan said:
100 tons in that context is 7-B due to kinetic energy. Lifting 100 tons in a normal lifting setting doesn't need anywhere near that amount of force.
Well, at least we can take an upgrade for his lifting strenght from this.

By the way:

"He can survive being crushed by hundreds of tons of weight."

Note how "hundreds" is in plural, so it should be assumed to be at least 200 tons.

I just took the care to see the feat, well, it should fit in the durability at least.

I almost forgot, where it´s stated that Chapulin did save the world? The scene looks like just a gag scene that´s meant to not be taken seriously.

No. Chapulin didn't stop the laser in the episode in fact it ended with everyone dying. And lifting hundreds of tons won't give you 7-B.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No. Chapulin didn't stop the laser in the episode in fact it ended with everyone dying. And lifting hundreds of tons won't give you 7-B.
1: Well, the series continued after that as if nothing happened, and it can´t be that it happened right at the end, as an episode remembering his past acts was done as the last episode. I have to admit that it could be considered an outlier, by the way.

2: He didn´t lift it. My bad (sorry for that mistake), but after checking it, it should fit more in the durability at least, which is obviously different than lifting strenght.

I am fine with if somebody is willing to remove the statement.

I am not sure what else that needs to be changed.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Well, No one really disagreed with tier 5 Chapulin, so...i guess that one should be applied.
I´ll wait a few more replies so I won´t get in trouble when I edit it.

Matthew said that tier 5 is inaccurate, and Paulo said that we should remove the statement that causes the misunderstanding.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Well, if the 5B is not logical, then it shouldnt be applied.
Well, technically it can be assumed that he reversed time or something to prevent that planetary destruction, as the series continued as if nothing happened after that.

That is likely just a case of irreverent storytelling, if nothing has implied time manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back