• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a latin hero vs an american hero

El Chapulin Colorado (live action) vs Superman (end of the golden age)

Speed equalized and both are in character.
and Chapolin has only its standard equipment.
abfa515e695537bb65c84858ed38e57e.jpg

"They didn't count on my cunning!":Apex_PredatorX, Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E, Anime_Facts, ImNot4nUser, Knifeman29, Mantidil and lacku (7)

Kal_l_prime.jpg

"The Man of Steel":

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Oh shit an 8-C GOLDEN AGE Superman!? I'll see what I have to say about it later cuz I'm a bit busy, not to mention in groups Superman is a ******* touchy subject to talk about. But I'll think about it (All I'll say is if Banjo & Kazooie can best him, maybe Chapulin can too).

Last edited:
Don't bump it too early, but I think it's also better if it's put on hold for now. And this for those that concern answering this too as there is a CRT yet to be updated on Chap of course. I'll try to update again here when it's done.

Ok, I was told that at least it had to hit within 6 hours, Sorry, but if an update of Chapolin is happening then we have to wait

Vote counted, but it is noteworthy that the Erase of existence he doesn't seem to use in the character, but toonforce and paralysis yes.
Actually he has even more ways then that. I was supposed to reply some time by now but my computer completely had no fail safe and the charger when to complete utter horse *****, so I had to revamp everything by phone, they are not the desired results I had but here you go (And later find another charger).. so:

The only win cons I can actually see if Superman heads for them would be: Mind manipulation (Although it could be argued that Chapulin also has Telepathy that is powerful enough to be heard an exceeding distances so he could counter, possibly he can potentially read his moves), Pressure Point Strikes (although thanks to Chapulin's Precog/Instinctive Reactions this will prove difficult), and a potentially fatal move via his elemental abilities such as his blowing...

But then to restate some things on Chapulin:

He starts with his "Squeaky Hammer." Initially, which not deflects objects back as it is also stated in his stats doubles his attack, and rightfully so, having one shot humans as durable as he is flying hell he even sent a hefty boulder back (Makes this the more impressive since civilians are just strong in their own right, or Chapulin upscales from them as he has accidentally knocked them out) keep in mind Grasshopper survived his own hammer's strikes throughout the series run. Then he also uses his Paralyzing Horn whom become completely unresponsive in any way under the effect and has quick plans with it in successfully subduing his opponents and pretty much anything that will be thrown at him... quite literally which even has an absurd range to cover for it and its potent enough to counter advanced aliens. Superman as it currently is doesn't have any shielding's on him regarding this so this is going to **** Kal HARD like it doesn't matter if Superman shoots beams as Chapulin is fast enough to pause as many as he wants thanks to his Precog/Instinct (which I'll go into more later).

There's also his Shrinking Pills which hasn't hindered him in consistently stupefying and stagger in this size, using other abilities in said state. Becomes a harder target to find, tricking the other into submission. can apprehend with one hand. Objects he holds will also get shrunken in the process.

Then we have come to his surprisingly vast AF Grasshopper senses (Detects the presence of criminals among dangerous situations in exceeding ranges, seeing them through objects. capture hazards. Hears for pleas at far distances, as far into different time periods) And his Precog/Instinct will not only give away Supes location in an instant but if he were to ever try a stealthy approach on Chapulin and even if Superman uses PP, Grasshopper will react instantly anyways. Chapulin's Martial Arts can more then likely hinder Superman as far as I know doesn't have notable martial arts listed, Chapulin has much later fought the world's famous Spy while in an invisible state after all.

Chapolin also has his very own Shunkan Ido but to a much more potent degree and IC as he is able to vanish at will, if trapped will reappear out of it, reappear with his hammer even if he didn't have it before, used this in combat in faster unpredictable successions and keeping out of range, and Chapulin's Shunkan Ido is much more OUT THERE like the guy has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars, even potentially interdimensional having easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns who control and defy the laws of reality like drawings come to life, he danced and singed with them and then reappear out of said pocket dimension.

He's pretty much a teleporting Slender Man. And you Bet this wouldn't make Supes pin pointing Chap any better.

And if the opponent by any chance is still a quick one he'll also amp himself and fodder the opponent further, already having even more of a plan elaborated.

And what's a bigger ace in the hole then it already is is that even if Chapulin can have his nobility taken advantage of, left wide open, that Luck is still going to find a way to save him. Yes, Chapulin is infamously one exceedingly lucky son of a gun, that he'll make Nathan Drake blush. (Which even the wiki says is that sheer like at times). Something Superman currently does not seem to have as favorably.

In fact speaking of which; Chapulin using his Toon Force/Hax offensively. His Toon Force makes him EVEN HARDER TO KILL, LET ALONE KNOCK OUT as one of them has Chapulin effectively rebound from any blow (Exactly like Monkey D. Luffy) And has been put into great use like how he knocked a wrestler out by a rebound and Despite Chapulin's silly personality is not one to hesitate in using it to his advantage as well, the IQ section explained this and what he can come up with on the fly. One of these haxes to name a few is he can also read minds even at exceeding distances including mastering flying Venus rocks that require the power of the mind to use it which he did successfully. Not to forget that to a degree that he also has a Stand Telekinesis of his own to counter... Among others, like his EE that are not magical inventory based come to think of it didn't hit me right away with his other abilities but its also more useful, as Chapulin can probably just Looney Tunes style erase Kal's face or something else as vaulable. And lastly excluding the Magic Ring he also has the Magic Wand that can either turn Superman into a defenseless inanimate object, or if funnily enough, Gender bend him into submission too, Superman would be looking like this (SFW, please don't smite me). and also the Witch's wand can apparently change the destiny of her victims like what she was going to do to this man in turning into an architech, Chapulin shifted the witch's desires into becoming his Girl Friend. So once Chapulin FOP's Superman, well... He can't really make any other action after because Chapulin will turn Superman into an imported bootleg toy or be all over Chapulin all femalized! XD

Overall it does seem Chapulin can indeed counter Superman in more ways then I can count. Not to forget if Superman is tougher, funnily enough Chapulin would eventually Doomsday on Superman (Reactivately adapt).

So yeah one for the Chap FRA.

Last edited:
Actually he has even more ways then that. I was supposed to reply some time by now but my computer completely had no fail safe and the charger when to complete utter horse *****, so I had to revamp everything by phone, they are not the desired results I had but here you go (And later find another charger).. so:

The only win cons I can actually see if Superman heads for them would be: Mind manipulation (Although it could be argued that Chapulin also has Telepathy that is powerful enough to be heard an exceeding distances so he could counter, possibly he can potentially read his moves), Pressure Point Strikes (although thanks to Chapulin's Precog/Instinctive Reactions this will prove difficult), and a potentially fatal move via his elemental abilities such as his blowing...

But then to restate some things on Chapulin:

He starts with his "Squeaky Hammer." Initially, which not deflects objects back as it is also stated in his stats doubles his attack, and rightfully so, having one shot humans as durable as he is flying hell he even sent a hefty boulder back (Makes this the more impressive since civilians are just strong in their own right, or Chapulin upscales from them as he has accidentally knocked them out) keep in mind Grasshopper survived his own hammer's strikes throughout the series run. Then he also uses his Paralyzing Horn whom become completely unresponsive in any way under the effect and has quick plans with it in successfully subduing his opponents and pretty much anything that will be thrown at him... quite literally which even has an absurd range to cover for it and its potent enough to counter advanced aliens. Superman as it currently is doesn't have any shielding's on him regarding this so this is going to **** Kal HARD like it doesn't matter if Superman shoots beams as Chapulin is fast enough to pause as many as he wants thanks to his Precog/Instinct (which I'll go into more later).

There's also his Shrinking Pills which hasn't hindered him in consistently stupefying and stagger in this size, using other abilities in said state. Becomes a harder target to find, tricking the other into submission. can apprehend with one hand. Objects he holds will also get shrunken in the process.

Then we have come to his surprisingly vast AF Grasshopper senses (Detects the presence of criminals among dangerous situations in exceeding ranges, seeing them through objects. capture hazards. Hears for pleas at far distances, as far into different time periods) And his Precog/Instinct will not only give away Supes location in an instant but if he were to ever try a stealthy approach on Chapulin and even if Superman uses PP, Grasshopper will react instantly anyways. Chapulin's Martial Arts can more then likely hinder Superman as far as I know doesn't have notable martial arts listed, Chapulin has much later fought the world's famous Spy while in an invisible state after all.

Chapolin also has his very own Shunkan Ido but to a much more potent degree and IC as he is able to vanish at will, if trapped will reappear out of it, reappear with his hammer even if he didn't have it before, used this in combat in faster unpredictable successions and keeping out of range, and Chapulin's Shunkan Ido is much more OUT THERE like the guy has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars, even potentially interdimensional having easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns who control and defy the laws of reality like drawings come to life, he danced and singed with them and then reappear out of said pocket dimension.

He's pretty much a teleporting Slender Man. And you Bet this wouldn't make Supes pin pointing Chap any better.

And if the opponent by any chance is still a quick one he'll also amp himself and fodder the opponent further, already having even more of a plan elaborated.

And what's a bigger ace in the hole then it already is is that even if Chapulin can have his nobility taken advantage of, left wide open, that Luck is still going to find a way to save him. Yes, Chapulin is infamously one exceedingly lucky son of a gun, that he'll make Nathan Drake blush. (Which even the wiki says is that sheer like at times). Something Superman currently does not seem to have as favorably.

In fact speaking of which; Chapulin using his Toon Force/Hax offensively. His Toon Force makes him EVEN HARDER TO KILL, LET ALONE KNOCK OUT as one of them has Chapulin effectively rebound from any blow (Exactly like Monkey D. Luffy) And has been put into great use like how he knocked a wrestler out by a rebound and Despite Chapulin's silly personality is not one to hesitate in using it to his advantage as well, the IQ section explained this and what he can come up with on the fly. One of these haxes to name a few is he can also read minds even at exceeding distances including mastering flying Venus rocks that require the power of the mind to use it which he did successfully. Not to forget that to a degree that he also has a Stand Telekinesis of his own to counter... Among others, like his EE that are not magical inventory based come to think of it didn't hit me right away with his other abilities but its also more useful, as Chapulin can probably just Looney Tunes style erase Kal's face or something else as vaulable. And lastly excluding the Magic Ring he also has the Magic Wand that can either turn Superman into a defenseless inanimate object, or if funnily enough, Gender bend him into submission too, Superman would be looking like this (SFW, please don't smite me). and also the Witch's wand can apparently change the destiny of her victims like what she was going to do to this man in turning into an architech, Chapulin shifted the witch's desires into becoming his Girl Friend. So once Chapulin FOP's Superman, well... He can't really make any other action after because Chapulin will turn Superman into an imported bootleg toy or be all over Chapulin all femalized! XD

Overall it does seem Chapulin can indeed counter Superman in more ways then I can count. Not to forget if Superman is tougher, funnily enough Chapulin would eventually Doomsday on Superman (Reactivately adapt).

So yeah one for the Chap FRA.
Vote counted, but it's worth remembering that Chapolin in the fight doesn't have a magic wand.

Are El Chapulin Colorado's abilities the same in both live action and animated?

Also looking at his file, he seems very haxxed compared to supes.

That's what I am gathering from their profile. Unless the live action version didn't show most of these abilities, then Superman has a chance. But looking at it right now... I am not sure.
The animated is infamously no different from his canon counterpart aside it being animated and more so the same absurd situations he finds himself in just PS4 modernized like Crash Bandicoot has.

And what do you mean? Of course he has used these! Like they are listed right there and most of his inventory are pretty much a VERY vital part of his character being at his best his heart and ingenuity. Not to forget that yeah, even if Superman becomes stronger; Chapulin can eventually Doomsday on him.

Last edited:
The Animated Version has a different key.
Yeah but as I said: I have seen the animated version and it's still infamously no different from his canon counterpart aside it being animated and more so the same absurd situations he finds himself in, just PS4 modernized like Crash Bandicoot has.

Then Superman has a chance. But looking at it right now... I am not sure.
Either way, Superman might still have a chance considering Chapolin's weaknesses.
Keep in mind Chapulin literally has teleporting vast enough to function interdimensionally, spider sense strong enough to sense in OTHER TIME LINES (Even works of fiction like Snow White or Romeo and Juliet), alongside a Doomsday ability, coupled by passive Extreme Luck... So it eventually wouldn't be very favorable for Kal (Yeah I'm as surprised as you are given it's SUPERMAN, but yeah Chapolin found a way lads and lasses!)

And Chapolin tends to lead a lot against stronger opponents with them like paralysis and others

Back