• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a latin hero vs an american hero

While he does go with hax, we also have to remember if it can affect beings with 4d hax. I think this superman is considered straight up 4d instead of 3d with 4d hax. So...

I believe he is considered straight 4d at this key. If not, then he has 4d hax and i think his durability also scales to his hax so am not 100% sure
Strange, because I've always heard in Threads that Hax>>>AP, and in the case of 4D I thought it was just AP, but if it's really dimensionality then I think I'd better use Superman's second key.

If I use the second key (Mid Golden Age) would that make things fairer?
AP is still a powerful one (yet). But it seems Supes has no different abilities aside a buff in AP/LS and currently Chap is building alongside regen not being powerful enough to help, though Toon Force and Luck might help seeing he is not 4D here (Magic does still GG though).

AP is still a powerful one (yet). But it seems Supes has no different abilities aside a buff in AP/LS and currently Chap is building alongside regen not being powerful enough to help, though Toon Force and Luck might help seeing he is not 4D here (Magic does still GG though).
however it doesn't look like a stomp is almost similar to Zeno vs Superman, Superman would need to land the punch while Chapolin would need to activate his hax.
But the extremely high luck should help, but it still doesn't make him invincible to attacks.

If Chapolin is going to use his abilities as the stun horn he would need to pull it out of his pocket, giving Superman a chance to do something first, On the other hand, Chapolin can deviate with its pregognition and instinctual reaction.
But Superman can use his powers to try to get around this like the super breath.

Well I switched to Superman (from the end of the golden age) for only now have I noticed that he only has all the powers at the end of it 😐

however it doesn't look like a stomp is almost similar to Zeno vs Superman, Superman would need to land the punch while Chapolin would need to activate his hax.
But the extremely high luck should help, but it still doesn't make him invincible to attacks.
I mean as I said before: Chapulin even IC has shown to use his wide AF teleporting even in combat & keeping out of range, not just those but his Instinctive Reaction/Precog yet again will still be able to avoid any fatal blows (He can also resort to Speed Force Supes; via his Hyper Speed Antennas that allows him to already have a plan elaborated alongside blitzing). And his luck is extreme for a reason as it shows him even taken off guard attacks will miss and even at its most dire later go into his favor (Seen the same way in that one Cowboy Episode) And a kick from a single object created a Domino effect that also went into his favor (Very scarily on par with SpongeBob hax).
Overall: Despite the Amp and greater LS, Chapulin still has ways to fully avoid fatal moves via his Grasshopper Senses/Instinctive Reaction and luck shows even off guard can go into his favor unless Supes had his own luck of if a much greater source would counter it but it doesn't.

Also do you know what this potentially means? Chapulin can seemingly be Haxxy to the point he can literally go up against beings ABOVE him, like he's the next Jojo haxxy character? That might actually give me an idea to make official for later ideas after all then.

Also do you know what this potentially means? Chapulin can seemingly be Haxxy to the point he can literally go up against beings ABOVE him, like he's the next Jojo haxxy character? That might actually give me an idea to make official for later ideas after all then.
Maybe I can revamp some What If's as official then. Depending on what rating Chapolin has on the bigger feat though.

I mean maybe it has not been removed yet or maybe still matters in its own right, but when Boa Hancock currently seems Haxed enough to have won against ******* Saitama then this persuaded me more on revamping a what if I did, to officially... Be ready for that lads/lasses. Regarding Chapulin potentially also Broadway Forcing his way to save Acapulco in an Alternative Timeline from a chick with a strikingly close attire + heart emblem... She's a good singer + rapper too.

Last edited:
Looking at Supes profile he seems to have a good amount of hax... soo is wrong consider Chapulin hax stomps.
not really, Superman has good victory conditions, it just depends on who starts with it first, because Superman just needs to hit Chapolin with something like the super breath he uses.
plus other Superman AoE abilities that Chapolin can't dodge, Freeze Breath, limites vibration Manipulation and etc.
Even if Chapolin has more abilities it depends on who activates theirs first in the middle of the fight, plus the stun horn needs to be taken out of Chapolin's pocket before being used,This would give Superman time to do other things and even use his abilities, as his X-ray vision can reveal Chapolin's equipment.
So yes, it's not a stomp and Superman has a chance, it just depends on who activates or uses his stuff first.
And both sides are possible since both use these powers on the character.

Last edited:
plus Superman's chance of winning may increase even further considering Chapolin's weakness

Is this a stomp? I don’t see What can superman do against chapulins teleportation or instinctive reactions
instinctive reaction can be circumvented with super breath or freezing breath, teleport Chapolin last time I saw it used to attack an opponent, but he can still make mistakes during the fight that could give Superman an opening to hit one of his powers on him and that would be fatal for the latin hero.

Superman also has other things like Vibration Manipulation that might work on Chapolin, as he demolished an entire building with it and the Massive Lift Strength and Strength Advantage

Chapolin's best chance of incapacitating Superman would be the stun horn, but with X-ray vision Superman can see that it is a threat due to Chapolin's equipment systems,Which are even superior to the Martian verse technology.

Chapolin's best chance of incapacitating Superman would be the stun horn, but with X-ray vision Superman can see that it is a threat due to Chapolin's equipment systems,Which are even superior to the Martian verse technology.
But then that still gets negged via his 6th sense of foreseeing it in the first place, which he literally uses the horn in the first place, snatching it would allow Chap to react in an instant... Yeah, and Chapulin has some more stealth EXP compared to Superman doubling in seeing it coming even more, and via 6th sense he sees that super breath and whatnot so he'll freeze anyways. And that Luck is still nutty enough so even when doing mistakes/unaware Superman will still be able to miss shots and the luck shows even at its most dire something can still go his way which is literally something Supes doesn't have.

Last edited:
But then that still gets negged via his 6th sense of foreseeing it in the first place, which he literally uses the horn in the first place, snatching it would allow Chap to react in an instant... Yeah, and Chapulin has some more stealth EXP compared to Superman doubling in seeing it coming even more. And that Luck is still nutty enough so even when doing mistakes/unaware Superman will still be able to miss shots and the luck shows even at its most dire something can still go his way which is literally something Supes doesn't have.
Yes, luck can make this difficult, but that still doesn't save you from an AoE attack (But it's worth remembering that Superman doesn't start with this, but use it during the fight), on the stealth mastery it doesn't seem like it's negating X-ray vision.

Yes, luck can make this difficult, but that still doesn't save you from an AoE attack (But it's worth remembering that Superman doesn't start with this, but use it during the fight)
And even then as I said at it's most dire that won't really do much of a difference because there's those sliver of chances Chap always has been victorious because of it, it was not labelled as extreme for a reason.
on the stealth mastery it doesn't seem like it's negating X-ray vision.
He can at least see through any tricks Supes tries to do if he wants to snatch it from him, but either way X-Ray vision pails in comparison to someone that can literally sense anyone in other timelines or fictional works is rather absurd power for Supes to even to counter.

And even then as I said at it's most dire that won't really do much of a difference because there's those sliver of chances Chap always has been victorious because of it, it was not labelled as extreme for a reason.

He can at least see through any tricks Supes tries to do if he wants to snatch it from him, but either way X-Ray vision pails in comparison to someone that can literally sense anyone in other timelines or fictional works is rather absurd power for Supes to even to counter.
Anyway, extreme luck still doesn't save someone from an AoE, unless it's been shown.
Look, this is good for Chapolin, but it still doesn't stop him from having his equipment seen by Superman.

Back