• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapulin Colorado discovered Sans upon pillar of salts.

Plot Synopsis:
df4ec532-7f1d-4b04-ab0a-fde512df7d56

Chapolin was summoned by a talking skeleton clothed man in a large domain, Chapulin was on edge (I mean its not everyday he see's a talking Skeleton) The stranger made a pun or two in their encounter to comfort, Chapolin made a pun himself regarding his physiology of a Mexican holiday of sorts... But this was short lived as this Skeleton's purpose was far from a funny situation. Skeleton man goes serious, introducing himself as Sans stating he has come a far way, giving Chapolin a warning to stop altering timelines (There's more) For... Reasons that are not very easily explained, but mostly due to a supposed huge anomaly revolving around Chapulin. Chapulin refuses to give in to the Skeleton man's warning's and made it clear that when they needed it the most he will always help people no matter what, Sans shakes his head and says "Welp, I tried... Time to start taking the role of a praying mantis kiddo I'm not SUGER COATING the fact I'll dunk you harder into next day of the dead." As both brace for battle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Both are currently 9-B
  • Speed Equalized
  • Winner by KO or Death.
200.gif

His greatest shield is his Heart!:

- JustANormalLemon

9505fc4d-f4a5-4d7c-9031-0699b5dec3e7

"Sigame los buenos!"

a5b4f526fc905806a9b38b839d49f838.gif

Skeletonized Steven in a blue coat:

bf5cc4d7-06a9-4b78-8217-2e0104413fe1

"Guess I'm pretty good at my job, huh?"

Last edited:
Chapulin doesn't seem to resist soul manipulation, so doesn't Sans just slam him around until he's finished?

This is how most of his matches tend to go. Sans mostly wins because he always goes for his strongest attack first

Technically, but this is a different case now: Grasshopper has his precog that allows him to SEE/ALERT the danger beforehand. he can also read minds even at exceeding distances including mastering the flying Venus rocks that require the power of the mind to use it which he did successfully, giving him more ample time to take some action. Not to forget that to a degree that he also has Telekinesis of his own to counter. Chapolin also has Teleportation but to a much more potent degree able to vanish at will, if trapped will reappear out of it, reappear with his hammer even if he didn't have it before, used this in combat in faster unpredictable successions and keeping out of range, and Chapulin's Shunkan Ido is much more OUT THERE like the guy has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars, even potentially interdimensional having easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns who control and defy the laws of reality like drawings come to life, he danced and singed with them and then reappear out of said pocket dimension. He can take the tiny pills that allows him to become a much harder target to find or hit and given Sans glass canon dura, all Chapulin needs to do is one good hit to effectively knock him out. And is surprisingly good in being an outwitting or sleight of hand as he can trick Sans Via Dummy Bamboozler decoy.

With his trusty paralyzing horn people don't realize being frozen by it, quickly coming up with plans on the fly and subdues his opponents. paused objects from gravity to his advantage no matter how heavy or far away amidst enemies, halted advanced Martians whom retreated overwhelmed and similarly other aliens were astonished by it and given Chapulin's prior abilities he can freeze whatever Sans was trying to throw at Chapulin and use against him. With the activation of his Hyper-Speed Antennae's he fodders the opponent, becoming so fast that he already has a plan elaborated for his next move. Chapolin also has Magic on his side via his magic wand he can end it quickly as well OR he can negate magic (later after Snow White was freed this turned the witch into an attractive woman) And even more so given the creatures of UT are made of Magic.

And about Chapulin being vulnerable to these aspects, Chapolin is most notably one. stupidly. lucky. bastard. so much so he has had situations that look dire initially yes... but then by impossible outcomes comes out on top, whatever Sans had planned to do anyways would result in Chapulin having a high chance of somehow surviving such or have something totally nonsensical go his way (example).

Last edited:
As impressive as those are I don't think they really stop him from immediately being ragdolled by Sans.
Chapolin also has Teleportation but to a much more potent degree able to vanish at will, if trapped will reappear out of it, reappear with his hammer even if he didn't have it before, used this in combat, and Chapulin's Shunkan Ido is much more OUT THERE like the guy has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars, even potentially interdimensional having easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns who control and defy the laws of reality like drawings come to life, he danced and singed with them and then reappear out of said pocket dimension.
I don't think it's going to be as potent as Sans' warp ability, since Sans' warp abilities will keep Chapolin at range anyway, and can reset Chapolin towards his position or even worse put him in a path of danger. Again, none of these really stop Sans from just grasping at his soul and ragdolling him. A lot of what you said sounds really NLF tbh, and even if taken at face value, Sans still opens with his best attack and dura negs Chapolin into oblivion.

Chapolin has a chance assuming he survives the barrage, but Sans' soul manip is simply too fast for Chapolin to get any meaningful hax off before being slammed, and then dura negged by Sans' soul damaging attacks. Unless Chapolin's haxes are thought-based, he isn't getting those off before Sans just does what he does.

As impressive as those are I don't think they really stop him from immediately being ragdolled by Sans.
Chapolin has a chance assuming he survives the barrage, but Sans' soul manip is simply too fast for Chapolin to get any meaningful hax off before being slammed, and then dura negged by Sans' soul damaging attacks. Unless Chapolin's haxes are thought-based, he isn't getting those off before Sans just does what he does.
I mean the way this works is that with his sixth sense and telepathic reads will basically enable Chapulin to keep up with Sans barrage of moves and Sans has no resistances or countering's to precog/telepath nevertheless other then some effective telekinesis/soul magic hax which again thanks to Chapolin's luck will survive long enough for it as most of Sans attacks would either still miss (even if if it were in a quick succession) or despite gaining an upper hand eventually won't go as planned for Sans when it goes dire, (I truly apologize for the quality of this one but I couldn't get the image directly, Its him kicking a gun away and somehow that alone made it go to his favor). That's really why Chapulin's Luck is labelled as "extremely high luck", even the wiki translation says his luck is that its sheer like at times. And Chapulin can probably still negate some magic and some of Sans's attacks are 'Magic Based (SOUL Magic)'.

Once given the chance, Chapulin quickly goes for the horn and pauses Sans in place. Sans doesn't have prior knowledge and all to know if a silly looking bugle will implicate him and once under the exposure of the artifact is literally left unconscious and severely taken off guard at this point to do any other move set (unless Sans has resistances to this but he seems to have none, And he can't see it coming as its literally invisible particle stuff. Not to forget the horn shows pausing a large airplane in the sky, Commercial aircraft typically fly between 31,000 and 38,000 feet and that's surely enough far range to screw Sans over).
I don't think it's going to be as potent as Sans' warp ability, since Sans' warp abilities will keep Chapolin at range anyway, and can reset Chapolin towards his position or even worse put him in a path of danger. Again, none of these really stop Sans from just grasping at his soul and rag dolling him. A lot of what you said sounds really NLF tbh, and even if taken at face value, Sans still opens with his best attack and dura negs Chapolin into oblivion.
Pardon, compared to interstellar or interdimensional range??? It doesn't seem so, I don't see Sans profile cover such range (otherwise he possibly would have left the underground by now if on par with such), he should lose track once Chapulin Houdini's out of who knows where.... How is Sans going to lock on and know where Chapolin went to? Sans has no far out extrasensory perception to know where he went other then sensing someone's LVL but even then its far out. And he can't do the special attack loop on Chapulin as quote "Sans essentially, in gameplay terms, never takes his turn, forcing his opponent to be locked in an unwinnable combat situation. This likely only works under the rules of Sans' universe, which he exploited." And the battle doesn't take place in Sans universe' (Under Tale)

The only way Sans can truly Uno reverse Chapulin's vanishing is if he can reverse time or something but he can't reset timelines or personally tinker with time to do this (However he used to have one time hack back in the day but no longer there for some reason even though I could have sworn Sans had such.) But Chapulin can alter time in his favor like say reversed this much for a villain to take longer, giving him time to relax (and before its said he requires a clock to use this, the guy does have some hammer space and he has appeared with objects he has not before via teleportation.), and another thing Chapulin would more then likely do just as quickly is shift it into hyper speed once facing a quick character, giving him the boost he needs to completely blitz Sans's reactions much more.

He's literally used most of these Hax abilities (such as teleportation) to his advantage and likely lead with it the same way in spite of silly movements. The IQ section sorta explained this.

"When the situation requires it, Chapulin Colorado can behave seriously using all powers and advantages over the weaknesses of the enemy."

I mean the way this works is that with his sixth sense and telepathic reads will basically enable Chapulin to keep up with Sans barrage of moves and Sans has no resistances or countering's to precog/telepath nevertheless other then some effective telekinesis/soul magic hax
Again Chapulin doesn't really have anything that he can do that is faster than Sans grasping at his soul, so even if he knew exactly what Sans would do, he can't do anything remotely as fast before he gets caught. I do get that Chapulin has way more abilities, but I do believe what Sans opens with immediately. And please, Sans' magic is still Soul Manip, and I don't see anything on Chapulin's page that explicitly states that he just negs Sans' magic, at least before, Sans just slams him and kills him with Gaster Blaster.
This likely only works under the rules of Sans' universe, which he exploited." And the battle doesn't take place in Sans universe' (Under Tale)
His warp is allowed to work the way it usually works, so yes, it can be used like that, that reasoning has already been accepted in other threads first of all.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what he can do, if they're not thought-based, he's not getting those off before Sans gets his off.

I don't see anything Chapulin can meaningfully do other than survive Sans' strongest attack barrage, so I'm still sticking with Sans. Believe me when I do say that I think Chapulin is stronger and probably would stomp Sans, but Chapulin isn't the one who opens with his strongest and most broken attack that has dura neg. Otherwise this match would be complete stomphood for Chapulin since he can just stop time and one-shot Sans with a physical blow, no other hax required. So the only deciding factor is Chapulin gets slammed and dura neg'd before he can use his own hax on Sans, if I did not truly deeply believe that Sans kills him with his opening attack, Chapulin would immediately stomp no question.

So yes, Chapulin has a lot of hax, but I do not think any of them really sufficiently prove that he will be able to stop Sans' attack barrage, and if it somehow did, then this is without question, a stomp for Chapulin since he can one-shot Sans, and Time Stop as well as the wall of haxes you mentioned and Sans could do nothing about it. So quite frankly, I'm looking at a close win for Sans because he opens with his strongest attack that Chapulin has no resistance to and kills him with dura negging attacks, or a complete stomp for Chapulin since if he can somehow stop Sans from attacking first, he literally has all the abilities in the world to just never let him win.

Last edited:
And its not all one sided, Sans has potent soul haxx to really damage Chap, but eventually it could still be certain that Chap's lucks are still without a doubt crazy enough to ensure he can definitely survive long enough, I mean when he kicked a gun, that one action caused a chain reaction that went in his favor and that was just the tip of it! among other situations, once Chapulin is known to getting thrash like that, he will open up with his strongest ability being his horn and effectively freeze Sans, then he goes for the kill.

Last edited:
And despite potent soul haxx it could still be certain that Chap's lucks are still without a doubt crazy enough to ensure he can definitely survive long enough, I mean when he kicked a gun, that one action caused a chain reaction that went in his favor and that was just the tip of it! among other situations, once Chapulin is known to getting thrash like that, he will open up with his strongest ability being his horn and effectively freeze Sans, then he goes for the kill.
without being able to move his arms, would that prevent sans from using his telekinesis in Chapolin, but being paralyzed would prevent sans from using other attacks that he does not preside to move to use, such as ghasterblasters, bones or teleportation?

without being able to move his arms, would that prevent sans from using his telekinesis in Chapolin, but being paralyzed would prevent sans from using other attacks that he does not preside to move to use, such as ghasterblasters, bones or teleportation?
Once its Chapulin's turn, the horn has also shown freezing many MANY objects in mid air even at a far distance so yes it shouldn't be far fetched that eventually he can also immobilize those no matter how many or use it to his advantage in some way, and Chap's tele seems to have much more superior range from Sans, he also has telekinesis as well so he could use that. And once Sans himself is under the effect of the horn, he is left completely unresponsive to Chapulin's advantage meaning Sans really can't make a move himself via thoughts.

Once its Chapulin's turn, the horn has also shown freezing many MANY objects in mid air even at a far distance so yes it shouldn't be far fetched that eventually he can also immobilize those no matter how many or use it to his advantage in some way, and Chap's tele seems to have much more superior range from Sans, he also has telekinesis as well so he could use that. And once Sans himself is under the effect of the horn, he is left completely unresponsive to Chapulin's advantage meaning Sans really can't make a move himself via thoughts.
ok, if he can’t use even movements initiated by thought, Sans being paralyzed by the paralyzing horn would be a decent win for Chapolim, mainly that I doubt that sana would believe that a horn would be really dangerous for him, but Chapolin wouldn’t use it immediately, it would actually take him a while to decide to use the horn

ok, if he can’t use even movements initiated by thought, Sans being paralyzed by the paralyzing horn would be a decent win for Chapolim, mainly that I doubt that sana would believe that a horn would be really dangerous for him, but Chapolin wouldn’t use it immediately, it would actually take him a while to decide to use the horn
He will go for it once his luck makes Chap survive thrashed like that actually.

So, what is Chapulin's first move and how quick is it?
Mostly he'll start with his hammer and unexpectedly teleport behind Sans to lay a blow, and either way if he's thrashed like that he'll resort to something else as once he'll have the chance via luck will ensure him surviving long enough for it as most of Sans attacks would either still miss (even if if it were in a quick succession) or despite gaining an upper hand eventually won't go as planned for Sans when it goes dire, I'm not exaggerating, even the wiki translation says his luck is that sheer like at times he will also go for the horn.

The horn has also shown freezing many MANY objects in mid air even at a far distance so it shouldn't be far fetched that eventually he can also immobilize those no matter how many Sans will summon or Chapulin will use it to his advantage in some way, And once Sans himself is under the effect of the horn, he is left completely unresponsive to Chapulin's advantage, negging any chance Sans has by making any moves mind wise as well as he won't realize what hit him.

Last edited:
Back