• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plot Synopses (a YTPH also made me do this even more):

Another day, another successful heist for Lupawn and the gang. Zenigata once again failed to detain them, and out of sheer desperation said:

"OH! Now who can help me now damn it!!?"

That's when a red hued hooded antenna man bearing a symbolic yellow heart and lettering 'C H' wielding a big hammer appears triumphally jumps forth saying "YO!!--Digo (switches it to English/Japanese) ME!! (Just imagine real hard of an English dub with one of Tom Kenny's performances that are not so high pitched or if Japanese dub that is left for the imagination of people)" Standing there posing, confident in his status he was waiting for somebody to say his name so he can then follow up with "They couldn't count on my cunning! follow me the good ones!!"... But...

Zenigata: Who the hell are you?

???: (Looking awkward) You don't know who I am?

Zenigata: No, I don't think I do. Are you mocking me or somethin because if you are, you have another thing comin! I'm not in a mood!

???: No no don't get the wrong idea, the name's "Chapolin Colorado" or The Red Grasshopper for you English speakers out there, Or "Eruchapurinkororado | エルチャプリンコロラド" (Clears throat) I'm a Super Hero to your aid and as such I would like to know the purpose of my summoning?

Zenigata: a summoning? Super Hero? (Looks at him disapprovingly)... Look buddy, you could be "real dedicated" but I am the just as a dedicated top notch Inspector of Interpol and I don't think you can ever apprehend the world class Thief I was trying to catch, let alone with a toy hammer and unintimidating frame, He'll just scoff at you.

Chapolin: (Offended, he smacks him with the hammer with the typical loud DING, aggravating him a ton) Oh, I'm very capable.

Zenigata: I GET IT YOUR HAMMER HITS HARD, BUT ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME OR ARE YOU JUST AGGRAVATING ME!??

Chapolin: I apologize. Don't sweat it Inspector, I do have A LOT MORE UP MY SLEEVE to apprehend the malefactor you are seeking... Now I just have to find him...

(Chapolin's antennas instantly rings loudly)

Silence! silence! My vinyl antennas are detecting the presence of the enemy!... AH! THAT DIRECTION! THERE! THERE'S YOUR... Criminal?... Is he the guy? He looks funny looking! Like a Monkey! XD

Zenigata: Ehhhh I don't approve of your sense of justice or what mumbo jumbo you're using but I guess I hate to admit I am desperate this time around and came this far so knock yourself out "Hero", Yes that is him your describing him and his smug grin of his. But I must warn you, that Monkey Faced Wolf is not your average low life criminal, He is somebody I've quarreled with some time now and whatever you may have on ya he's still not one to trifle with, even if he appears incompetent or "Funny Looking"

Chapolin: Doesn't matter! I've had some vast experiences Inspector, the Chapulin Colorado is capable of defeating all together 2,000 Thief's and 3,000 Edo Samurai's if needed! there's nothing that can scare me! you just rest here because I am here to defend your honor!... I'll be right back! Good guys follow me! (Teleports away, taking off guard Zenigata)

(Later outside Lupin's rendezvous)

Chapolin: Huh that's strange, where could this guy b--

Lupin: (Lupin from a distance) Looking for somebody 'Chapolin'?

Chapolin: So you are--

Lupin: YES I AM.

Chapulin: a pleasure "monkey faced wolf" Its a pretty fitting name, So basically an Inspector summoned me to apprehend you so if you could come cleanly...

Lupin: The names Lupin lll, I overheard you when I planted that transmitter on the Inspector you mentioned, Peace of cake really. It happens to be that this artifact I had stolen was from my grandfather, you guys have met at one point I don't know how... some time traveling perhaps?... Anyways he had a message for the future Lupin family about you. So news flash Chapstick, but I won't let you apprehend me so easily anyways... (Pulls gun out and fills it with bullets) So as a superhero I understand that you are very "brave" as its boasted by you?

Chapolin: Wait... THAT ARSENE LUPIN??? I didn't knew he had a Grandson!... And Y-Yeah, but not a fanatic.

Lupin: Are you brave or not?... It seems your cowardice is visible to any thief he said (chuckles).

Chapulin: YES I AM BRAVE... Of course I'm not one those "How stupid! How brave is this guy!?"... But more or less.... Ah but I warn you, that last week I stopped one much bigger than you! (Gets flashbacks with to the Sandvich eating bald headed hefty Russian weapons guy)

Lupin: Much bigger then me?

Chapulin: YES.

Lupin: How big??

Chapulin: He was not under 90 years old.

Lupin: Enough with the jabs. aside a good friend of mine, you know that there is no one else with better aim than me.

Chapulin: Y-You?... With those crossed monkey eyes I bet you're aren't capable of hitting a cloud!

(Proceeds to shoot a cloud and water falls down on Chapolin)

Lupin: That I was not capable of what? You sure you're fit to apprehend me you bootleg Little Red Riding Hood?

Chapulin: They take advantage of my nobility... (pulls out hammer) But now I WIL--

(Gets shot several times, eventually flicking bullets away)

Lupin: Interesting. Bullets don't effect you?

Chapulin: Likely there aren't any! I need to thank them for the prescription of that UDAD (Ultra Dense Artillery Durability) On my suit!

Lupin: Eh, a guy named Mr. X relied on the same invulnerability against me. I have more up my sleeve then just bullets Chapulin. though I needed a challenge!

Chapulin: So... no coming peacefully I guess? OK same here! Good guys follow me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically I sorta got impatient and decided to put this in the Fun & Games and might have doubt if Chapulin could reach 8-C or 8-B.

• So lets pretend for now (FRA and whatever) that Both are comparable AP and Equal Speed.
  • Lupin has all of his equipment obviously, to make this more fair.
  • Winner by KO or Death.
93b0e683609263.5d41b6257dbab.gif

(Cue thematic)
Standing around 5,4
Despite not being the most handsome and graceful of superhero's, he still has a great heart saving the lives of countless many people throughout history... LITERALLY, This funny red insect man still has more up his sleeves then one would think, including translating any language in the universe minus the ones from critics!
He's More agile then a Ninja Turtle! Far stronger then the Super Mouse! More nobler then the most substantial lettuce! His greatest shield/coat of arms of all? IS HIS HEART!

It's! The Red Grasshopper!!

7ae26784-336a-439a-b901-f868ec79bad9

"They couldn't count on my Cunning!! Good Guys follow me!"

In this Corner!

source.gif

(Cue Thematic)
Standing around 5'10!
As the Grandson of Arsene Lupin l, He lives on his legacy through many obstacles and legendary heists no right minded person thought possible! Though far from a low life robber will he will at times go to great lengths to right injustice. Often with his large brain maneuvers he can come up with or even so don't let his skinny Monke frame fool you as he hits just as hard!
He has stolen the heart of many around the world and pilferer of the God's pearly gates!

LUPIN lll/RUPAN SANSEI!!
2bd52de1-a095-4af0-a621-1d6be40dc7ec

"The game isn't over yet! The goddess of victory will smile upon ME! LUPIN III!"

Battle Music

Last edited:
You bumped twice, numnuts.
Look not to be rude man I seriously apologize. My Wi Fi has been a bit sus lately I thought I added the bump once, and a few edits the way I viewed them were missing or weird for this thread for some reason. Thanks for reminding me.

Last edited:
Back