• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a latin hero vs an american hero

Yeah no my point should still kind of stand like I mean more often then not Chap just heads for the more powerful hax like the Horn sooner (not the only thing but for starters it's still one of them). Say Kal may go for an AOE or Chap goofs but even then Chap's passive luck will get some lucky chances right after it seems dire, shown mostly time and time again, even kicking a gun/random object alone gone in Chaps favor, for Ex: in battle, random sequences amongst distraction may also happen that allows Chap to do whatever he needs to do to get out of it. And the precog literally automatically pauses whatever will happen then and there even if Supes decides to blow or heat vision laser him/it because the danger is already warned; HELL Chap can still spam Teleport I.C (In Character, literally an attribute he has in the first place "Oh now who can help me now??" And as seen here he put it to good use) to avoid many unavoidable situations as it may be to the point he Naruto's with a dummy duplicate (He has Hammerspace and can teleport to do this too as its seen), he literally instantly vanishes somewhere unlocated, and even come back with objects he didn't have before (Chaps Teleportarion is vast enough to reach Interdimensionally that surpasses Supes Interstellar range if I goes there) so I can't see why he'll either bring the horn back or snatch it away like this as well as appear behind Supes, spam it to then pause him...

Like yeah My vote still stands with Chapolin Colorado, via overall hax pulling off in the end, and not only all of this he can also reactively adapt to Supes eventually probably making it even again, and he can activate his Antennas to maximum overdrive to even his chances far more because he would have come up with a more elaborated plan as well.

Last edited:
Back