• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Presenting an episode titled: How to smash a Radioactive Spider; without mortifying the humane society?" Grasshopper V. Spider 2: Pizza Time.

Plot Synopsis: Somewhere in a certain familiar dimension of New York; Chapolin appears out of nowhere from a looooong day of being summoned & helping people in many verses amongst learning & evolving from the experiences of, so he rested and enjoyed the view for a while... Suddenly Chapulin picks up someone nearby and a just as familiar figure swung his way to a different Skyscraper...

Chapolin recognized him as Spider-Man, one of the greats actually. Chapolin knew of Spidey amongst his secret identity (Chap has mentioned him in a few episodes actually, Lion-O, amongst other familiar figures he is quite lectured in aside Marvel or DC) Of course even the league talked about him. Chapulin although typically intially shy to idea has eventually promised to spar with Pete in "An advanced form of Punch Out" Some day, to which when given the time; Peter agreed to. Remembering this, Chap approached him.

"Hey Peter Parker! Remember m--?"

However instead of being greeted in peace, Spider-Man was up and alert and shot Chapulin with webbing; Chapulin humorously dodged them in a familiar rendition the Peter of the world he's in did with his fight with Green Goblin...

"Ha! I suspected it from the very beginning! Not a scratch on me Parker!"

"Woah I had that major deja vu moment there... How did you know my secret identity???... Look I have no idea who in the hell you are; I've been through a lot lately and I have little to no patience for any other photograhpy or novice thugs right now, if you're here for trouble you have another thing coming shortie so could you Beat it!"

Chapolin was understandably baffled, though it didn't took long for it to set in... He was not quite talking to the MAIN Spider Man Chapolin was promised to... In fact it was plastered on the Alternative Peter's Tobey Maguire face as Chapulin realized the grave mistake for going guns blazing... And it appears Chapulin teleported to the timeline that this Pete was still sorta under the influences of the symbiotic effects; which Chap at one point familiarly sensed and would explain the brasher behavior.

"Woah wait hang on, there was a big misunderstanding here um..."

Spider-Man was having none of it so he started shooting webbing again, Chapulin successfully evades them again albeit more effort now and one of them struck his antennas, the Spider Man in particular was not up for a conversation at the moment...

"They take advantage of my nobility... Wait why are you attacking me? I'm not actually here to hurt you! And I am sensing that Black goo on you and its bad news for your anatomy, you told me more about it... Or another you told me--it's a long story um--"

"My Senses say otherwise! Stay where you are chump! And you won't get hurt... Much..."

"I guess we're doing this now, this is sort of a spar; the Doc is probably going to kill me... Good Citizens follow my lead!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
  • Both are 8-C (Live Action Chapulin is used. And as stated before: Peter does have the Black Suit on this one, to make things more interesting). But Chapolins magic ring AND Magic Wand are restricted for obvious reasons (Otherwise Spidey would be an imported figure or meet a very suggestive, but terrible fate by now... I was actually looking for a parody video of No Way Home to title for those to find personally as an example, but it's not there anymore on YouTube. So just search the hottest Spider Man genderbend you can personally find to get the idea because although I found one, I am not fully certain that I can show any! xD).
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Battle takes place on top the good old wide area New Yorkin Rooftops for one of them to convientally fight in, hop, or swing around.

IN THIS CORNER
(Cue thematic/Alternative Opening)
Hailing from "parts unknown"! 5'4 in stature & weighing in at 108 pounds! (His live action counterpart was played by the creator himself after all. Chapolin's just as Little Mac stature is subject to a running gag). Despite not being the most handsome and graceful of superhero's, he still has a great heart saving the lives of countless people throughout history. This funny looking red insect man still has more up his sleeves then one would think that one shouldn't underestimate!

He's More agile then a Ninja Turtle! Far stronger then the Super Mouse! More noble then Lettuce! And alternatively, most Intelligent then a Donkey, His greatest shield/coat of arms of all? IS HIS HEART! The empathic crouching moron but hidden badass ingenuity that this lad represents! Your Cordial Omnidirectional Trekking Tasking Seeker, THE STUPENDOUS...

fortnite___el_chapulin_colorado_by_mrunclebingo_detolc8-fullview.png
giphy.gif

Chapolin Colorado!!/Vermillion Grasshopper!!/"The 'Old Guy' from Fornite":
Chapulin+Colorado.jpg

"Good Citizens follow my lead!"

"Whatever trickery you shoot from your rear end that it may be, you couldn't count on my Cunning 'Peter'. Your movements will always be coldly calculated to me!"

IN THIS CORNER
(Cue Thematic)
Hailing from Downtown New York! 5'10 in stature & Weighing in at 166 pounds! Initially your local nerdy pushover, when bitten by a Radioactive Spider however; BIG changes happened and his life was undoubtably changed forever. This Spider Man still packs quite the punch amongst versatile organic webbing, innovative in delivering pizza alongside delivering some pretty damn good justice with just as effective attitude so grand and iconic that they've became immortalized in Memes!

He is the sensational, the deadly, but also your Friendly (In some cases) Neighborhood, THE AMAZING...

spider_man_PNG89.png
spiderman015913.gif

Spider Man!! (Sam Rami Edition)/Bully Maguire:
EXclemWXgAIsXxT

"That's a cute toy hammer! Did your mother gave it to you?"

"I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye... Aww Look at little 'Grasshopper Jr'... Gonna Cry?"

Battle Music

Last edited:
Plot Synopsis: Somewhere in a certain familiar dimension of New York; Chapolin appears out of nowhere from a looooong day of being summoned & helping people in many verses amongst learning & evolving from the experiences of, so he rested and enjoyed the view for a while... Suddenly Chapulin picks up someone nearby and a just as familiar figure swung his way to a different Skyscraper...

Chapolin recognized him as Spider-Man, one of the greats actually. Chapolin knew of Spidey amongst his secret identity (Chap has mentioned him in a few episodes actually, Lion-O, amongst other familiar figures he is quite lectured in aside Marvel or DC) Of course even the league talked about him. Chapulin although typically intially shy to idea has eventually promised to spar with Pete in "An advanced form of Punch Out" Some day, to which when given the time; Peter agreed to. Remembering this, Chap approached him.

"Hey Peter Parker! Remember m--?"

However instead of being greeted in peace, Spider-Man was up and alert and shot Chapulin with webbing; Chapulin humorously dodged them in a familiar rendition the Peter of the world he's in did with his fight with Green Goblin...

"Ha! I suspected it from the very beginning! Not a scratch on me Parker!"

"Woah I had that major deja vu moment there... How did you know my secret identity???... Look I have no idea who in the hell you are; I've been through a lot lately and I have little to no patience for any other photograhpy or novice thugs right now, if you're here for trouble you have another thing coming shortie so could you Beat it!"

Chapolin was understandably baffled, though it didn't took long for it to set in... He was not quite talking to the MAIN Spider Man Chapolin was promised to... In fact it was plastered on the Alternative Peter's Tobey Maguire face as Chapulin realized the grave mistake for going guns blazing... And it appears Chapulin teleported to the timeline that this Pete was still sorta under the influences of the symbiotic effects; which Chap at one point familiarly sensed and would explain the brasher behavior.

"Woah wait hang on, there was a big misunderstanding here um..."

Spider-Man was having none of it so he started shooting webbing again, Chapulin successfully evades them again albeit more effort now and one of them struck his antennas, the Spider Man in particular was not up for a conversation at the moment...

"They take advantage of my nobility... Wait why are you attacking me? I'm not actually here to hurt you! And I am sensing that Black goo on you and its bad news for your anatomy, you told me more about it... Or another you told me--it's a long story um--"

"My Senses say otherwise! Stay where you are chump! And you won't get hurt... Much..."

"I guess we're doing this now; the Doc is probably going to kill me... Good Citizens follow my lead!"

Rules:
  • Both are 8-C and fully equipped (As stated before; Pete does have a vial with the Black Suit just in case); But Chapolins magic ring AND Magic Wand are restricted for obvious reasons (Otherwise Spidey would be an imported figure or meet a very suggestive, but terrible fate by now... I was actually looking for a parody video of No Way Home to title for those to find personally as an example, but it's not there anymore on YouTube. So just search the hottest Spider Man genderbend you can personally find to get the idea because although I found one, I am not fully certain that I can show any! xD).
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Battle takes place on top the good old wide area New Yorkin Rooftops for one of them to convientally fight in, hop, or swing around.

IN THIS CORNER
(Cue thematic/Alternative Opening)
Hailing from "parts unknown"! 5'4 in stature & weighing in at 108 pounds! (His live action counterpart was played by the creator himself after all. Chapolin's just as Little Mac stature is subject to a running gag). Despite not being the most handsome and graceful of superhero's, he still has a great heart saving the lives of countless people throughout history. This funny looking red insect man still has more up his sleeves then one would think that one shouldn't underestimate!

He's More agile then a Ninja Turtle! Far stronger then the Super Mouse! More noble then Lettuce! And alternatively, most Intelligent then a Donkey, His greatest shield/coat of arms of all? IS HIS HEART! The empathic crouching moron but hidden badass ingenuity that this lad represents! ITS THE STUPENDOUS...

fortnite___el_chapulin_colorado_by_mrunclebingo_detolc8-fullview.png

giphy.gif

Chapolin Colorado!!/The Vermillion Grasshopper!!/"The Guy from Fornite":
  • -
Chapulin+Colorado.jpg

"Good Citizens follow my lead!"
"Whatever trickery you shoot from your rear end that it may be, you couldn't count on my Cunning "Peter". Your movements will always be coldly calculated to me!"

IN THIS CORNER
(Cue Thematic)
Hailing from Downtown New York! 5'10 in stature & Weighing in at 166 pounds! Initially your local nerdy pushover, when bitten by a Radioactive Spider, BIG changes happened and his life was undoubtably changed forever. This Spider Man still packs quite the punch amongst versatile organic webbing, innovative in delivering pizza and still delivers with some pretty damn good justice with just as effective attitude so grand and iconic that they became immortalized in Memes!

He is the sensational, the deadly, but also your Friendly (In some cases) Neighborhood, THE AMAZING...

spider_man_PNG89.png

spiderman015913.gif

Spider Man!! (Sam Rami Edition)/Bully Maguire:
  • -
EXclemWXgAIsXxT

"That's a cute toy hammer! Did your mother gave it to you?"
"Aww Look at little "Grasshopper Jr"... Gonna Cry? You know a wise man once said 'With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility'?... That means you should have honed more!"

Battle Music
45a617d13d2853c9d77978002ad59b99.jpg

Also I am just as curious regarding Chaps LS. Usually pulling out the spine of somebody is an astonshing Class K though it may not seem completely pulled out; he did elongate it an ordeal, as stated before he has the arm strength to send a boulder flying back, and who knows how heavy those oversized meteorites are but for those daring enough to find out the input of that; they are heavy enough to be the swarm that caused an eventual Earthquake in the said episode.

Last edited:
Hmmm... 2 powerful stand users
le-bizzarre-avventure-di-jojo_notizia-4-3-2.jpg
522.jpg

At 1st Chap has x1.82 power atvantage to base Spidey, but the black gives suit an, imo, greater increase in strength than this initial difference. How do The Paralyzing Horn & Dummy Bamboozler Decoy work? How long did it take for Chap to surpass that guy who was no selling his blows?

Last edited:
Okay apologies, but I am back!
Hmmm... 2 powerful stand users
le-bizzarre-avventure-di-jojo_notizia-4-3-2.jpg
522.jpg

At 1st Chap has x1.82 power atvantage to base Spidey, but the black gives suit an, imo, greater increase in strength than this initial difference.
Yeah pretty much. Dio, hell maybe even Diavolo will have a BAD TIME. Even Kars' was scared. XD

Yeah that's what I thought, but the black suit should even things out.

Also I had my hands full with this one so I ended up sharing more then I thought so brace yourself lads, its a dozy (As usual).
How do The Paralyzing Horn & Dummy Bamboozler Decoy work?
The Paralyzing Horn is pretty much Chap's major Mcguffin; it's potent enough for those to become completely unresponsive in any way under the effect and can only be freed if Chap lets them get freed and has quick plans with it in successfully subduing his opponents and pretty much anything that will be thrown at him... quite literally which even has an absurd range to cover for it and its potent enough to counter advanced aliens. Pretty much he can put Tobey's senses out of Wack, potentially leave him frozen forever, amongst fatally wounding him all together under the unresponsive state then and there. But that is not the only way Chap can counter his senses, but I'll leave with this for now.

The Dummy Bamboozler can be placed anywhere he wants to trick his opponent thanks to his teleportation which I'll get more into later as that is also more useful then it seems, it's like a makeshift version of Narutos vanishing trickery but still useful.
How long did it take for Chap to surpass that guy who was no selling his blows?
So I rechecked the episode and it was actually still a rather quick reactive adaption. Thankfully I found the actual clip again in spanish and aside running gags; this is an earlier shot... I can confirm:

As you can see it only took Chap to be confronted with the tall man again and he suddenly started to keep up and faze the tall man till in the end; said tall man even said he became overwhelmed.

And this was indeed not the first time since even in his beginnings with seemingly not as much experience, Chap was still able to match & surpass opponents that were initially WAY STRONGER than him the same way. The same can be said when he faced Chuck Norris Matefacil who Chap has traded blows with, managing to later throw him with such a force to cause a hole in a metallic wall in Matafacil's shape when he couldn't before, ultimately defeating the malefactor. So yes this also comes in GRAND advantages should Chapulin be overwhelmed, Chap may be more stronger then he seems (Aside Chaps calcs yet to be well... CALC'D as well!) As not only can his hammer deflects objects back; its also stated in his stats to doubles his attack, and rightfully so, having one shot humans as durable as he is flying hell he even sent a hefty boulder back; makes this the more impressive since civilians are just strong in their own right, or Chapulin upscales from them as he has accidentally knocked them out... And he was not even using his own hammer at the time! Keep in mind Chap survived his own hammer's strikes throughout the series run. But overall it also takes care of this:
It's just that Spider-Man is apparently being upgraded to 8-C+.
Really wouldn't matter as much per stated; Chap can eventually keep up with Tobey also going full on "I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye" Bully Maguire WITH the Black Suit; Chap can end up surpassing. Chap has Hax to make it all the more harder on Tobs if you thought the Horn was not enough. If you guys thought Spideys senses were insane; Chaps is on a whole other level of fuckery, sure you have your basics as he also detects the presence of criminals among dangerous situations in exceeding ranges, seeing them through objects. capture hazards even with hidden weaponry but most impressively Chap can hear for pleas at far distances Yes... But as far into different time periods even if they were fictional worlds such as Snow White (FICTIONAL PEOPLE were calling Chaps name, and he instantly heard it) Or the story of Romeo Juliet & the "Real World"... Which is something Tobey's senses have NOT DONE. OH and Teleportation! Chapolin also has his very own Shunkan Ido and IC as he is able to vanish at will, if trapped will reappear out of it, reappear with his hammer even other objects even if he didn't have it before, spammed this in combat in faster unpredictable successions and keeping out of range while using his environment, and Chapulin's Shunkan Ido is much more OUT THERE like the guy has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars, even potentially interdimensional having easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns (Man FNAF will never leave me!) who control and defy the laws of reality like drawings come to life, he danced with them (Don't know if its AP base that Chap took attacks from these) And then reappear out of said pocket dimension.

And I have NOT even gotten to Chaps already improbable exceeding luck that can help him in a variety of ways, or Toon Force which said Toon Force feats literally has Chapulin effectively rebound from any blow (Exactly like Monkey D. Luffy) And has been put into great use like how he knocked a wrestler out by a rebound and despite Chapulin's silly personality is not one to hesitate in using it to his advantage as well, the IQ section explained this and what he can come up with on the fly. One of these haxes to name a few is he can also read minds even at exceeding distances (Aside canon Spidey, Tobey seems not to counter as much with this probably? Either way it's still a wide range) including mastering flying Venus rocks that require the power of the mind to use it which he did successfully. Not to forget that to a degree that he also has a Stand Telekinesis of his own to counter... Among others, like his EE that come to think of it; didn't hit me right away with his other abilities but its also very useful, as Chapulin can probably just Looney Tunes style erase something vaulable or overall just as snappy reality warping... Also I mentioned again the LS but I have a question: How much is Jupiter's gravity weight? Because one of Chaps astronauts has sustained it and had a family there as "time goes slower there" and Chap shouldn't be far off in scaling since there are civilians he is comparable to or more then likely upscales.

Oh and I had to restrict Magic for good reason (Because Chapulin is too thirsty for his own good), but Chap has nullified Magic and even said curse turned a Snow White Witch into a beautiful lady we see at the very end... Don't know if he can specifically power nullify or just magic?

But overall it seems Chap has this in his hammerspace bag.

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much. Dio, hell maybe even Diavolo will have a BAD TIME. Even Kars' was scared. XD

Yeah that's what I thought, but the black suit should even things out.

Also I had my hands full with this one so I ended up sharing more then I thought so brace yourself lads, its a dozy (As usual).
44bfaed0_d5f7_4195_a346_6b6a108dfe7a.jpeg

Even Joseph Joestar brilliant strategies would be useless! To think we haven't even started with the god tiers yet. He's getting respect in their verse too. Wait Kars has a stand, when?
The Paralyzing Horn is pretty much Chap's major Mcguffin; it's potent enough for those to become completely unresponsive in any way under the effect and can only be freed if Chap lets them get freed and has quick plans with it in successfully subduing his opponents and pretty much anything that will be thrown at him... quite literally which even has an absurd range to cover for it and its potent enough to counter advanced aliens. Pretty much he can put Tobey's senses out of Wack, potentially leave him frozen forever, amongst fatally wounding him all together under the unresponsive state then and there. But that is not the only way Chap can counter his senses, but I'll leave with this for now.

The Dummy Bamboozler can be placed anywhere he wants to trick his opponent thanks to his teleportation which I'll get more into later as that is also more useful then it seems, it's like a makeshift version of Narutos vanishing trickery but still useful.
So he has to point the horn at the opponent when he uses it on them right?

Do the Dummies move/talk too?
Chaps is on a whole other level of fuckery, sure you have your basics as he also detects the presence of criminals among dangerous situations in exceeding ranges, seeing them through objects. capture hazards even with hidden weaponry but most impressively Chap can hear for pleas at far distances Yes... But as far into different time periods even if they were fictional worlds such as Snow White (FICTIONAL PEOPLE were calling Chaps name, and he instantly heard it) Or the story of Romeo Juliet & the "Real World"... Which is something Tobey's senses have NOT DONE.
Hmmph...is it just me or is his Danger Sense a diffrent thing from his Summoning Sense?
So I rechecked the episode and it was actually still a rather quick reactive adaption. Thankfully I found the actual clip again in spanish and aside running gags; this is an earlier shot... I can confirm:
As you can see it only took Chap to be confronted with the tall man again and he suddenly started to keep up and faze the tall man till in the end; said tall man even said he became overwhelmed.

And this was indeed not the first time since even in his beginnings with seemingly not as much experience, Chap was still able to match & surpass opponents that were initially WAY STRONGER than him the same way. The same can be said when he faced Chuck Norris Matefacil who Chap has traded blows with, managing to later throw him with such a force to cause a hole in a metallic wall in Matafacil's shape when he couldn't before, ultimately defeating the malefactor. So yes this also comes in GRAND advantages should Chapulin be overwhelmed, Chap may be more stronger then he seems (Aside Chaps calcs yet to be well... CALC'D as well!) As not only can his hammer deflects objects back; its also stated in his stats to doubles his attack, and rightfully so, having one shot humans as durable as he is flying hell he even sent a hefty boulder back; makes this the more impressive since civilians are just strong in their own right, or Chapulin upscales from them as he has accidentally knocked them out... And he was not even using his own hammer at the time! Keep in mind Chap survived his own hammer's strikes throughout the series run. But overall it also takes care of this:
The video ain't working but the other stuff works. There goes Spidey potential strength out of the window.

Last edited:
So this is hard posting on phone, but I did it again lads.
44bfaed0_d5f7_4195_a346_6b6a108dfe7a.jpeg

Even Joseph Joestar brilliant strategies would be useless! To think we have even started with the god tiers yet. He getting respect in their verse too. Wait Kars has a stand when?
Jojo is still something I'm trying to update on, when I have the time. But Kars from what I remember was a more fancy Doomsday.
So he has to point the horn at the opponent when he uses it on them right?
Pretty much. Its not far off to say he can also teleport out of view and just freeze Tobey then and there tbh given its insane range being in the thousands+.
Do the Dummies move/talk too?
Kind of? I mean normally I WAS going to say "No of course not. Why did ya ask?"... Then looking back at Chap's Toon Force again however, yeah it was so wacked out that at one point he actually DID bring a Statue to life. So maybe HE CAN if certain Popeye Toon Force shenanigans kicks in and the Statue/Dummy humorously Tag Teams Spidey.
Hmmph...is it just me or is his Danger Sense a diffrent thing from his Summoning Sense?
That's what one would assume, but surpisingly no. Yeah I know it's hard to believe but there have been cases where he over hears situations anyways like the guy has used this to foretell a women's situation with an escape crazed convict, successfully tracked down the Space Pirate with a planet vaporizing device (Not from Metroid but that would be an interesting crossover) Millions of Kilometers away from Space anyways, and in the fictional Snow White world alone he already knew what needed to be done so... Yeah it ain't separate, his senses are THAT WACKY; I mean Chapulin Colorado in itself is supposed to be a wacky Superhero! xD

And Pug even suggested it was Cosmic Awareness given what the lad has done there.
The video ain't working but the other stuff works.
So basically: This is an earlier shot. Yeah Chaps reactive adaption only took him to have an encounter with the tall man again and he just, kept up somehow. Even the further evidence suggests with other fights that he at least consistently kept up over time.
There goes Spidey potential strength out of the window.
So is that a vote for Chap? Btw apparently there is in the current evaluation thread a calc where Rami Spider Man supposedly gets a rather astonishing City Block+... But given what we seen even with hax... Yeah it's still save to say Chap still has it in the bag to beat Tobey as it is via overall Hax.

That moment you realize Rami Spidey is STRONGER then canon Spidey though... Well not unless you count Spideys other feats (And yeah canon still has a wider variety of hax). I remember the last time Spidey (Coincidentally) Fought a Dimensional Traveling Dio being named Morlun, was his name I think? But apparently Mor was stronk enough to tank nukes of sorts... Surprised they haven't included this at all. Or maybe they had a reason per usual of "standards"

And I can not stress enough that the live action key has yet to have the PK Meteor Shower Feat calculated. Aside a car that violently flew as the tip of said Feat, it potentially earth quaked a region in general as another example of Chap's nutty senses had him count ALL of them, individually, being IN THE THOUSANDS even the archeological person said it was the world record. Some lady took a horde of them, and she only had a hurt arm and as we said Chap mostly upscales from the civilians.

Cartoon Chapolin aside having the same abilities as originally just with an upgrade to its astethics: ALSO has borderline NUKE levels too fortunately. Again referencing that he's stronger then other civilians like a police man who had a not minimized SpongeBob styled explosion & another had Chap directly tank and at one point casually held on to an asteroid that was probably going to destroy an entire city, if not might have also expanded to the Desert where scientists were at, had it not been for Chap; and not only has Chap correctly redirected said Asteroid before, but straight to one of the villains Chap has fought whom also survived it point blank.

(If only Lupin lll had 7-B-7-A feats, if only. The closest we have to greater feats from what I could remember was Lupin tanking a HUUUUGE rock from the Mamo movie, which surely weighs a lot of tons).

Last edited:
So this is hard posting on phone, but I did it again lads.
Appriciate the effort
Jojo is still something I'm trying to update on, when I have the time. But Kars from what I remember was a more fancy Doomsday.
He's more ficsated with perfection like Cell if i'm recalling it right!
Pretty much. Its not far off to say he can also teleport out of view and just freeze Tobey then and there tbh given its insane range being in the thousands+.
I was thinking maybe he could dodge it with his good reactions & spidey sense since it is sound based weapon, but that won't be the case FRB
Kind of? I mean normally I WAS going to say "No of course not. Why did ya ask?"... Then looking back at Chap's Toon Force again however, yeah it was so wacked out that at one point he actually DID bring a Statue to life. So maybe HE CAN if certain Popeye Toon Force shenanigans kicks in and the Statue/Dummy humorously Tag Teams Spidey.
Basically Spidey's worries have been multiplied now
That's what one would assume, but surpisingly no. Yeah I know it's hard to believe but there have been cases where he over hears situations anyways like the guy has used this to foretell a women's situation with an escape crazed convict, successfully tracked down the Space Pirate with a planet vaporizing device (Not from Metroid but that would be an interesting crossover) Millions of Kilometers away from Space anyways, and in the fictional Snow White world alone he already knew what needed to be done so... Yeah it ain't separate, his senses are THAT WACKY; I mean Chapulin Colorado in itself is supposed to be a wacky Superhero! xD

And Pug even suggested it was Cosmic Awareness given what the lad has done there.
So the Spidey Sense even upgraded by the black suit is useless
So basically: This is an earlier shot. Yeah Chaps reactive adaption only took him to have an encounter with the tall man again and he just, kept up somehow. Even the further evidence suggests with other fights that he at least consistently kept up over time.
So he grows in power at a simular rate Sonic characters do, good to know
So is that a vote for Chap? Btw apparently there is in the current evaluation thread a calc where Rami Spider Man supposedly gets a rather astonishing City Block+... But given what we seen even with hax... Yeah it's still save to say Chap still has it in the bag to beat Tobey as it is via overall Hax.

That moment you realize Rami Spidey is STRONGER then canon Spidey though... Well not unless you count Spideys other feats (And yeah canon still has a wider variety of hax). I remember the last time Spidey (Coincidentally) Fought a Dimensional Traveling Dio being named Morlun, was his name I think? But apparently Mor was stronk enough to tank nukes of sorts... Surprised they haven't included this at all. Or maybe they had a reason per usual of "standards"

And I can not stress enough that the live action key has yet to have the PK Meteor Shower Feat calculated. Aside a car that violently flew as the tip of said Feat, it potentially earth quaked a region in general as another example of Chap's nutty senses had him count ALL of them, individually, being IN THE THOUSANDS even the archeological person said it was the world record. Some lady took a horde of them, and she only had a hurt arm and as we said Chap mostly upscales from the civilians.

Cartoon Chapolin aside having the same abilities as originally just with an upgrade to its astethics: ALSO has borderline NUKE levels too fortunately. Again referencing that he's stronger then other civilians like a police man who had a not minimized SpongeBob styled explosion & another had Chap directly tank and at one point casually held on to an asteroid that was probably going to destroy an entire city, if not might have also expanded to the Desert where scientists were at, had it not been for Chap; and not only has Chap correctly redirected said Asteroid before, but straight to one of the villains Chap has fought whom also survived it point blank.

(If only Lupin lll had 7-B-7-A feats, if only. The closest we have to greater feats from what I could remember was Lupin tanking a HUUUUGE rock from the Mamo movie, which surely weighs a lot of tons).
Yup it's a vote. Also that upgrade hasn't been added yet.

& the MCU one too. Really didn't know? For some reason it's not mentioned in Morlun's page. Probably standart yeah

Uncalced/evaluated feats, eh the usual...

& the Douglas B-eh forget it. We'll never get that calc. Nor the him running in tandem with explsosions & dodging lasers...tho KC was right about rocks!

Last edited:
Appriciate the effort
Yee. I don't always have the laptop and I have more variety there.
He more ficsated with perfection like Cell if i'm recalling it right!
Interesting. I think the guys defeat is like "BUT I'M PERFECT!!!!"
I was thinking maybe he could dodge it with his good reactions & spidey sense since it is sound based weapon, but that won't be the case FRB
I mean he wouldn't even realize the sound in the first place, like he would be unconscious by now with the spatially unavoidable zap. Not to mention Teleportation will make things more out of wack and Chap can bring objects at will via of course said willing Teleportation. Unless Spidey had geniune interstellar+ to possibly Inter dimensional senses to counter, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Basically Spidey's worries have been multiplied now
Pretty much. XD
So the Spidey Sense even upgraded by the black suit is useless.
Yeah I guess. It turned out that they are that insane.
So he grows in power at a simular rate Sonic characters do, good to know
Thats... Not a bad comparison.
Yup it's a vote. Also it hasn't been added yet.
Alright, nevertheless counted.
Chapulin was the one to put dirt in his eye.
& the MCU one too. Really didn't know? For some reason it's mention in Morlun's page.
Yeah. We legit do see Spooderman is literally destined to genuinely hurt the guy several times over when going all out... Yet this was not given too much of a chance?

maxresdefault.jpg

I sense a bit of BS! Look I can very easily drop off those saying he's stronger then Thor or Hulk I get it because most of the time the actual Cosmic ones would be pushing unless he also had the cosmic source to do it! But THIS??
Probably standart yeah
That seems to be the case. But as I said before above.
Uncalced/evaluated feats, eh the usual...
Apparently, unless I said the following:

"P L E A S E H E L P M E , It's been thousands of years!! I require assistance!!!"

Then maybe they'll listen. I say this due to the fact some users in the evaluation thread remarked of this REALLY working? I guess genuinely Humor them, but of course just not abuse the P L E A S E key and if we really are desperate (Which we are at this point, it's been HALF A YEAR).
& the Douglas B-eh forget it. We'll never get that calc. Nor the him running in tandem with explsosions & dodging lasers...tho KC was right about rocks!
My guesses for Lupin's peak was an 8-A for the Douglas Feat as again its A GINORMOUS COMPLEX; like bigger then rest of the other already big Skyscrapers there (It may be bigger then the Daily Bugle feat tbh. Pops is ******* more powerful then Spiderman confermed!!), Maybe higher via Goemon cutting clouds which the reality of it being that clouds are of course FAR HUGER being "One BILLION cubic centimeters". Speed could be a High Hypersonic+ maybe Massively Hypersonic+ foot speed alone: Not just explosions; Goemon was literally a far AF distance from where he sliced that one far away bullet feat, so this may also be the case with that feat, And apparently I remember one of them saying that bullets were "Useless against Goemon" And what makes this as impressive is that Jigen still grazes Goemon in spite of that! Also shows Jigen that he's no novice! He is a trained professional! And aside that, with remarkable FTL+ (maybe slightly faster then that) Reactions/Combat.

Last edited:
Interesting. I think the guys defeat is like "BUT I'M PERFECT!!!!"
Sth like that. Even worse, he got beaten by sheer luck & let his opponent laughing his off just when he was about to deliver the final blow. Some ultimate lifeform he was with not even a stand, bhaw he's not even good enough to be a faker!
I mean he wouldn't even realize the sound in the first place, like he would be unconscious by now with the spatially unavoidable zap. Not to mention Teleportation will make things more out of wack and Chap can bring objects at will via of course said willing Teleportation. Unless Spidey had geniune interstellar+ to possibly Inter dimensional senses to counter, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Good thing i said "for reasons below" in my last comment. Now i should say fra.
Alright, nevertheless counted.
Chapulin was the one to put dirt in his eye.
I meant that the pontential Spidey & Chap upgrades haven't been added yet
Yeah. We legit do see Spooderman is literally destined to genuinely hurt the guy several times over when going all out... Yet this was not given too much of a chance?

maxresdefault.jpg

I sense a bit of BS! Look I can very easily drop off those saying he's stronger then Thor or Hulk I get it because most of the time the actual Cosmic ones would be pushing unless he also had the cosmic source to do it! But THIS??
DEW IT!
Apparently, unless I said the following:

"P L E A S E H E L P M E , It's been thousands of years!! I require assistance!!!"

Then maybe they'll listen. I say this due to the fact some users in the evaluation thread remarked of this REALLY working? I guess genuinely Humor them, but of course just not abuse the P L E A S E key and if we really are desperate (Which we are at this point, it's been HALF A YEAR).
Does it always have to be FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS? Does that point in time contain some type of cosmic significance?
My guesses for Lupin's peak was an 8-A for the Douglas Feat as again its A GINORMOUS COMPLEX; like bigger then rest of the other already big Skyscrapers there (It may be bigger then the Daily Bugle feat tbh. Pops is ******* more powerful then Spiderman confermed!!), Maybe higher via Goemon cutting clouds which the reality of it being that clouds are of course FAR HUGER being "One BILLION cubic centimeters". Speed could be a High Hypersonic+ maybe Massively Hypersonic+ foot speed alone: Not just explosions; Goemon was literally a far AF distance from where he sliced that one far away bullet feat, so this may also be the case with that feat, And apparently I remember one of them saying that bullets were "Useless against Goemon" And what makes this as impressive is that Jigen still grazes Goemon in spite of that! Also shows Jigen that he's no novice! He is a trained professional! And aside that, with remarkable FTL+ (maybe slightly faster then that) Reactions/Combat.
WAY TO GO POPS!! He went from the barnacle in Lupin's butt to the savior of the verse. To think he has good feats even in a crippled state. In top shape Zenigata just hops on a torpedo & rides it to chase Lupin faster. Yeah, it's official that he has balls of steel!
monkey-punch-dc-comics-1.jpg
tumblr_m45oveqnva1ro1w28o1_400.gifv

I could have sworn i saw Goemon just centimeters away from a bullet in slow motion & he jumps out of it's direction. As you once said professionals have standarts. Hyena can jump fast enough to make a cruise ship, a speedboat & the splashing water look as frozen for a moment. Either that or he has the same stand type as Lupin's Za Warudo! Lupin defenetly needs FTL reactions, he dodged lasers even when he's suprised & surronded by them. Same with Zenigata, heck even some nonames can do that too. Goemon reflected a ray while sleepy & slightly blocked a flash from a camera flash.

Last edited:
Bumpo.
Sth like that. Even worse, he got beaten by sheer luck & let his opponent laughing his off just when he was about to deliver the final blow. Some ultimate lifeform with no stand, bhaw he's not even good enough to be a faker!
Oof, Never let your guard down like THAT at least, I wonder how Reactive Evolution + Reactive Evolution would go.

Last time I remember Doomsday despite all he's let up to be actually did loose against someone on Marvel being the Evolutionary guy here (Can't remember his name exactly). Not Hulk but that's super sad to me as Hulk is somewhere there as one of my favorites, only to see him get man handled again by Broccoli... In Death Battles perspective at least, maybe here as well given his current ratings I mean High 6-C while decent bummed me out a bit (But again Hulk has been shown to be stronger then he seems as well, but for the sake of the standards these days I guess). According to DB: Hulk lost two times being Doomsday and Broly. Though given Hulk ALSO has Reactive Evolution right now so Hulk could keep up? I mean DD is a complicated case I know, but with Broly he lacks the kind of reactivity Hulk has aside power and possibly Hulk finds a way to futile over time, ki neg, maybe even absorb him?

Another person although Spidey is still up there in comparison, Batman can't catch a break like he lost twice with Black Panther and Tony Stark; Stark does have notable stuff, however it's Batman we're talking about, And again he wasn't dealt the best when his current incarnation was apparently 9- B but I'm sure he's stronger then that!... So he has to have something up his sleeves that we missed I mean ITS BATMAN.
Good thing i said "for reasons below" in my last comment. Now i should say fra.
Yeah don't worry it's added.
I meant that the pontential Spidey & Chap upgrades haven't been added yet
I should wait for the calc person to finish, I may have have two probably but both are Busy AF. And I mean the second user "Diamond_Drone" Actually did an intricate compilation of feats of the Half Life Saga, another VALVE game aside TF2 that I'm very fond of and actually made a Hammer Unit equation that works?? (TF2 had HUGE problems because of HU here before, so thats interesting in case anybody is interested), you can currently find him in the evaluation thread or the HL thread I made. Possibly you can ask him about the Lupawn feats? Though yeah Lupin lll is a niche thing the way I see it currently, so you might want to be descriptive regarding Height + Weight of the characters so on forth. Lupin according to the official wiki is... 5'5?? Holy shit he's nearly as tall as I am! But then it also mentions him being the Peter Parker 5'10 height, which makes the most consistently sense to me.
I COULD IF I WOULD! But more often then not I'm sure I would want that sort of Spidey Update; but then they say...
Does it always have to be FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS? Does that point in time contain some time of cosmic significance?
I mean when you put it like that and think about it, what we call "Time" Was a human made concept to better understand our world around us and it "Feels right" They say the sea is more unexplored then what's "out there" Though there's still worlds beyond our own that function hella differently and may defy our understanding...

But yeah aside basic philosophical stuff, that can work apparently.
WAY TO GO POPS!! He went from the barnacle in Lupin's butt to the savior of the verse. To think he has good feats even in a crippled state. In top shape Zenigata just hops on a torpedo & rides it to chase Lupin faster. Yeah, it's official he has balls of steel!
monkey-punch-dc-comics-1.jpg
tumblr_m45oveqnva1ro1w28o1_400.gifv

I could have sworn i saw Goemon just centimeters away from a bullet in slow motion & he jumps out of it's direction. As you once said professionals have standarts. Hyena can jump fast enough to make a cruise ship, a speedboat & the splashing water look as frozen for a moment. Either that or he has the same stand type as Lupin's Za Warudo! Lupin defenetly needs FTL reactions, he dodged lasers even when he's suprised & surronded by them. Same with Zenigata, heck even some nonames can do that too. Goemon reflected a ray while sleepy & slightly blocked a flash from a camera flash.
Yeah Zenigata is as ******* determined as the Doomslayer, the familiar sights of Lupin or Justice makes him rip and tear through impossible obstacles. Aside me mentioning Lupins feats, I feel like Jigen has more then that in his profile like something else about him is that in Part 4 alone "With a Gun in my hand" (And this is in YouTube currently you can go find it) He swiftly dodged rounds that were behind him that ultimately shot down the opponents and later Zenigata makes a PERFECT analysis of the whole thing. I don't know what standstill speed we can get from seeing waves paused in motion but that is some movie Sonic shit so at most it indeed be worth a mention. Those lasers as I said would be FTL+ if not slightly more then that as not only are they casual but REAL CLOSE when they happened, and I think I found different shots of the Laser Mamo feat, forget the convoluted Zantensuken deflecting feat; here Lupin clearly is shown dodging a multitude of lasers POINT BLANK/AT CLOSE RANGE and hell once more were behind him!! So it's safe to say the lasers he dodged are FAR MORE then the relativistic ratings which I thought more and more that there was more to it, so here you go. :)

Last edited:
Oof, Never let your guard down like THAT at least, I wonder how Reactive Evolution + Reactive Evolution would go.

Last time I remember Doomsday despite all he's let up to be actually did loose against someone on Marvel being the Evolutionary guy here (Can't remember his name exactly). Not Hulk but that's super sad to me as Hulk is somewhere there as one of my favorites, only to see him get man handled again by Broccoli... In Death Battles perspective at least. According to DB: Hulk lost two times being Doomsday and Broly. Though given Hulk ALSO has Reactive Evolution right now so Hulk could keep up? I mean DD is a complicated case I know, but with Broly he lacks the kind of reactivity Hulk has aside power and possibly Hulk finds a way to futile over time, ki neg, maybe even absorb him?

Another person although Spidey is still up there in comparison, Batman can't catch a break like he lost twice with Black Panther and Tony Stark; Stark does have notable stuff, however it's Batman we're talking about, And again he wasn't dealt the best when his current incarnation was apparently 9- B but I'm sure he's stronger then that!... So he has to have something up his sleeves that we missed I mean ITS BATMAN.
You know this better than me. Hard to beat if you take too long

They also underestimated Hulk healing factor in the Doomsday fight, even pre-immortal Hulk can recover from that. Maybe they thought Broly's Reactive Powerlevel & Rage Power was better than Hulk, dunno? I know a big green guy with a sadder fate than Hulk.

DB:"We give Batman everything". Also DB:"We won't give him his Ultimate God tier armor, bye!". Apperantly he's some light timer, phew for a bit thought the dcau version would blizt main Batsy.
Yeah don't worry it's added.
Gracias!
I should wait for the calc person to finish, I may have have two probably but both are Busy AF. And I mean the second user "Diamond_Drone" Actually did an intricate compilation of feats of the Half Life Saga, another VALVE game aside TF2 that I'm very fond of and actually made a Hammer Unit equation that works?? (TF2 had HUGE problems because of HU here before, so thats interesting in case anybody is interested), you can currently find him in the evaluation thread or the HL thread I made. Possibly you can ask him about the Lupawn feats? Though yeah Lupin lll is a niche thing the way I see it currently, so you might want to be descriptive regarding Height + Weight of the characters so on forth. Lupin according to the official wiki is... 5'5?? Holy shit he's nearly as tall as I am! But then it also mentions him being the Peter Parker 5'10 height, which makes the most consistently sense to me.
Ah, maybe i should check that game when i get free time. 💎Drone, noted. The 1st height was from part 2 & the 2nd from part 4, so he still gets tall even in his age.
I COULD IF I WOULD! But more often then not I'm sure I would want that sort of Spidey Update; but then they say...
Why can they have to do such a thing...
I mean when you put it like that and think about it, what we call "Time" Was a human made concept to better understand our world around us and it "Feels right" They say the sea I more unexplored then what's "out there" Though there's still worlds beyond our own that function hella differently and may defy our understanding.

But yeah aside basic philosophical stuff, that can work apparently.
Wow that was a deeper than i was expecting not that i'm complaining

Okydoky
Yeah Zenigata is as ******* determined as the Doomslayer, the familiar sights of Lupin or Justice makes him rip and tear through impossible obstacles. Aside me mentioning Lupins feats, I feel like Jigen has more then that in his profile like something else about him is that in Part 4 alone "With a Gun in my hand" (And this in YouTube currently you can go find it) He swiftly dodged rounds that were behind him that ultimately shot down the opponents and later Zenigata makes a PERFECT analysis of the whole thing. I don't know what standstill speed we can get from seeing waves paused in motion but that is some movie Sonic shit so at most it indeed be worth a mention. Those lasers as I said would be FTL+ if not slightly more then that as not only are they casual but REAL CLOSE when they happened, and I think I found different shots of the Laser Mamo feat, forget the convoluted Zantensuken deflecting feat; here Lupin clearly is shown dodging a multitude of lasers POINT BLANK/AT CLOSE RANGE and hell once more were behind him!! So it's safe to say the lasers he dodged are FAR MORE then the relativistic ratings which I thought more and more that there was more to it, so here you go. :)
NHxVlE8.png

He's a heavier smoker than Jigen, even made it in an mojo top 10 list. A shame i lost that Goemon feat. It was that episode where Jigen had touth ache(for some reason i liked the slice of life episodes more than the main plot ones), i'll use it next time. Yeah, i'd arlready made gifs of those scenes & more, but that video has way better quality, thanks mate(y)! Also i found evidence for The First Movie in an interview where those projectiles are indeed called asers & were inspired by older scenes in the franchise(like Part2 EP 104+Mystery of Mamo would fit the bill perfectly). Also a bonus: we see several beams fired at once in a common envoirment(the air) with all the beams travelling at the same speed.

Last edited:
Back