• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos (Id The Greatest Fantasy Fusion) vs Chaos (Sora No Otoshimono)

Scenario 1:

Ground Zero Chaos vs Pandora + Melan Power Up Chaos

Scenario 2:

Ground Zero Chaos merging with God vs Pandora + Melan Power Up Chaos

Hope the battle doesn't get to chaotic...

Thing about Sno series is that things aren't always consistent. Cards have the power to turn reality into dreams and make everyone on earth Dissapear, but the angeloids never use them in a fight. My guess is that they are probably immune to the cards that they hold.

Since the other chaos isn't an angeloid can't Chaos just use a card and be done with it?

cards are teleportation modules for technology from the syanpsis, which can rewrite the whole timeline. But it isn't used for battle purpose and would count as outer help. Additionally Chaos doesn't have cards to my knowledge so that isn't really an option.

Well they aren't just for teleportation. It did turn the main character's wish into reality albeit not the way he wanted it. Anyway what I'm saying in Chaos is probably immune to reality warping at the very least on a planetary level.

As for the other person I know near nothing about him other than he is a 6-A tier. Wouldn't Nympth actually be stronger here since she can hack reality?

I didn't choose anyone else, since I wanted a fight chaos vs chaos.

That aside they are by manga canon teleportation devices. Things like reality warping effects are done by using them to teleport other technology from the synapse that can archieve that.

That said out of whatever reasons the synapse never used its reality warping devices (at least one can be used to easily defeat angeloids). Maybe they just didn't want to, given the history of the synapse that could actually be the case.

More likely it can't. The core is used to grant wishes but it can't be used due to the long duration new room is required.

Ikaros destroyed much of the synapse before the Zeus system was created when she malfunctioned and a human boy ordered her to attack the synapse. If they could have stopped her using the cards they would have, there's also no reason for Ikaros not to use the Cards if her master is in danger. It's doubtful cards work on the angeloid, even in the final chapter, that rich guy could only use cards to create temporary shields against Melan Ikaros, he couldn't use them to erase them and ended up getting killed.

Of course the author retconned everything in the end, probably didn't have enough ratings or something. It's a pretty cut throat world in manga.

Chaos (ID) easily. Much stronger than guys like Mercio, so strong that the latter didn't present a challenge for him. Granted, Chaos (ID) isn't really that revealed, but he's the leader of the Fragments and his soul is fused with God's. He should also hit much harder. If he can destroy a continent 10000 years ago and is stronger than an Awakened Percer who is above that, then Chaos (SnO) doesn't really stand a chance.

He can do numerous things to her like mind screw her to oblivion or simply blow her away with a blast. Not to mention he took Mercio's intangible Silver Cuspid attack like it was nothing and shrugged it off. We'll see when the manhwa finally continues (I think it's gonna be next month).

Back