• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy Type-0 Revision + Additions to Unseen Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valhalla in particular is stated by WOG to exist on a different plane of reality, where the entire Cosmology can be seen, with all timelines and dimensions (4-D) being referred to as the "Lowerworld" in nature. Paradoxes are a side effect of Chaos which is stated to transcend time, implying ontological superiority.

Is it just me, or does this look like Tier 1/5-D stuff?

Transcends time, views the (2-A IIRC) cosmology as below it, higher plane of reality, etc.

Chaos could be 5-D hax instead of 4-D.

There have been discussions about Tier 1 FF before, but people disagreed with it in the past. Though seeing as how XIII and Type-0 are being fleshed out a little bit, maybe there can be an argument for Tier 1. Though that is not a headache I want to deal with. Especially since right after this is done I have to jump straight into a different game, and Tier 1 stuff is not my specialty.

Last edited:
There have been discussions about Tier 1 FF before, but people disagreed with it in the past. Though seeing as how XIII and Type-0 are being fleshed out a little bit, maybe there can be an argument for Tier 1. Though that is not a headache I want to deal with. Especially since right after this is done I have to jump straight into a different game, and Tier 1 stuff is not my specialty.
Fair, just something to keep in mind.

It could just be 5-D hax, since right now no one seems to scale to the raw 2-A potency of Chaos.

True, I mean if people agree with 5-D Chaos, then sure no complaints here

Well the justifications need to be fixed as there are characters who do/should scale. I do plan on doing a cosmology blog to explain the lore behind the 4 games featuring Chaos but that's gonna have to wait a very long while.

It's not that they disagreed, the argument was that the members didn't play the games discussed to give their opinion, and it was on the old system, the new system is under review (again) when it's finished we can discuss it again

I know nothing about FF series besides XII and XV but looking through this, the only thing I have an issue on is the Phantoma section, specifically regarding one needing layer conceptual nonexistence interaction or whatever to effect them. This seems like simply a form of resistance to power nullification only, just because magic can affect those other things, doesn't mean Phantoma's have some layered existence, it could literally just be resistance to power nullification, which you suggested as well but if your arguing for a higher level of interaction being needed then you can't argue power nullification resistance because it either affected them and they resisted it or it couldn't affect them due to a form of layered interaction needed and this there is no resistance because they weren't hit by it to begin with.

Other than my issue with that, the rest seems fine.

Thank you, vote counted
I know nothing about FF series besides XII and XV but looking through this, the only thing I have an issue on is the Phantoma section, specifically regarding one needing layer conceptual nonexistence interaction or whatever to effect them. This seems like simply a form of resistance to power nullification only, just because magic can affect those other things, doesn't mean Phantoma's have some layered existence, it could literally just be resistance to power nullification, which you suggested as well but if your arguing for a higher level of interaction being needed then you can't argue power nullification resistance because it either affected them and they resisted it or it couldn't affect them due to a form of layered interaction needed and this there is no resistance because they weren't hit by it to begin with.

Other than my issue with that, the rest seems fine.
Also very well. I was under the assumption that magic being able to affect and harm other Abstract and Non-Existent entities, but not being able to affect a specific object in question would require layered interaction to interact with and affect said object.

Not really familiar with this side of Final fantasy so idk much on the context of these statements.

Btw, I agree with Lordgriffin on the whole Layered Conceptual Nonexistence for the Heart and Soul.

Speaking of the Soul, I know Chaos is a type 1 concept, but the soul itself is a type 3 concept, right?

was discussed here

was discussed here

Ok, then its downgrade time in another CRT

Last edited:
You've got two admit support along with other users so you can pretty much apply these additions with the exception of the Phantoma thing I mentioned in my previous comment.
Oh I thought I needed three staff members to apply this. Alright, I'll do so when I get home.

If two admin support is good enough then fine. I've decided to postpone changing things till tomorrow as I'm not in the right headspace right now. For now I've made a rough draft of what Arecia's profile should look like. Not finished yet, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back