• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Challenging Breinhard Bheydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
After the death of the orgy child of DIO, the Monarch of Pointland turned to the denizens of the wiki to stop the almighty Breinhard Bheydrich.

Through extensive research and bullshitting, we have discovered that only memes can stop the beast now.

However, Breinhard has likely already breeched this thread and is creating laws to hinder our progress. This will not stop us. WiLl nOt StOp usssssss us-us-us-us-us-us...

Breinhard Bheydrich Render
Hi everybody!

Hi guys and gals! Breinhard here. So I see the Monarch of Pointland is trying to kill me. I don't know why. I love it, just like I love everyone else. So cease this pointless battle and come join me in my dominion. It'll be fun!!

But if you do still want to try to kill me, alright, fiiiiine. Here are the rules for this game, ok!

1st Rule: Only children of characters are allowed, not the actual characters. I want variety, you know? Being omnipresent across fiction means I've all these people before! So make up some new people, ok?

2nd Rule: Only characters with the dankest memes may proceed to face me. Everything else is simply unworthy, ok?

3rd Rule: Should a contender fail to defeat me, they get to join my Dominion. See? I still love you, even if you try to kill me. So don't worry about a thing, ok?

Other than these laws, anything goes. Good luck, and remember I'll still love you even if you lose.

Let's begin!!

Orgy child did not die. Now devotedly serves Breinhard out of love, along with all its parents.

Also, I will be defending for the God of Subete no Shihai in this thread. Come at me with your meme children!

BBBBBZZZZZZZZZ

Not memeworthy enough.

You are forced to join BB's Dominion

Enjoy S&M orgies and pansexuality for eternity (and you will enjoy it)

Damn son, you're getting pretty close already. Almost had her.

But she already has her own Authority, and a tree is still a tree.

(btw. the criteria I'm using her is if it makes me laugh, or at least do a large nose exhale)

@Cal

Quick question, how does the Authority have children if he gets killed by the breeze? Wouldn't the act/sensation of procreating kill him?

The daughter of Erza and Medaka Kurokami… and the entire cast of One Piece except for Ace and Whitebeard… oh right, also every Wuxia protagonist ever (you would not believe how much BS that genre has!)… let's just throw in mister people die when they're killed too just to be safe. Don't bother asking how that happened, Medaka has a lot of skills. Known only as the Scarlet god (to us, not to anyone around her, because I'm too lazy to come up with an actual name and also it combines Medaka and Erza's last names together, and they're the main two I thought of for this.), she has learned Medaka's ideology of loving everyone and everything.

She has seen someone who loves all of humanity, nay, all of existence, just as she does, but does so for the wrong reasons, and has come to face her… as a completely normal human with no powers or talents whatsoever! Yet she still is completely incapable of being harmed, and any enemy she faces will lose, be reformed, and see the error of their ways. This has nothing to do with her, it is not an ability, a blessing, a curse, an authority, an aspect of her existence, or a law of reality; it's really just lazy writing, PIS, and plot armor.

Yeah... I don't even see Nakama power combined with Talk no Jutsu getting past Breinhard's love of BDSM.

I mean, it's literally her Law, the manifestation of her most fundamental desire upon reality.

huh.

Seriously speaking, tho. How would this monstruosity fare against GEoM?

I think he would lose pretty easily against her base form. Even if she doesn't use something like Gilgamesh's SBA. At her strongest, you cannot defeat her due to her Meta-Godly regen.

There is only one that could theoretically beat her, and that is the Monarch of Pointland himself. But his mere presence will destroy even the highest of Suggsverse's top tiers. So, for our sake and safety, he resides in nonexistence, waiting for the day that Breinhard grows powerful enough to challenge him.

BLASPHEMY! That's merely what he wants you to think. The Monarch is the most powerful being in all of fiction, reality, and beyond. He merely sealed his greatness to protect us from it. Now Breinhard challenges his greatness, and it is we, whom he has chosen to face her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back