• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What about it? That's not a genetic ability of Android 17's.
Neither is the Kamehameha yet Cell knows it despite not learning it from anyone before. Neither is IT as well or any of the battle technique they used. This is irrelevant since Cell will have access to the ability if the Z fighters learned it

Then i guess Cell can become perfect just by absorbing people... oh no, he can't do that. He can only become perfect by absorbing the Androids.
Absorption is still absorption regardless. It's just that he needed these Androids specifically to become Perfect

the fact that his tail retracted once he becamed perfect.
That's called headcanon, and Cell can manipulate the size and shape of his tail as he does many times.

Regardless, make a CRT if you think that because his profile doesn't exclude the ability from his Perfect key.

75wak2.jpg

now you guys maybe wondering how this is relevant to the thread well it’s because @Purgy and @DivineAura44 are both wrong on this thread.

so I have a dream and that’s to purge them from this thread.

That's called headcanon, and Cell can manipulate the size and shape of his tail as he does many times.

Regardless, make a CRT if you think that because his profile doesn't exclude the ability from his Perfect key.
Cell said he doesn't need to absorb more humans, not that he can't do it anymore, so it implies he can still do it if he wishes to (and side material + anime outright confirms this)

You are the one who needs to make a CRT...

Getting attacked for no reason at all. How fun 😊
Well my avatar picture is hoshimachi suisei cosplaying as Kamen rider meteor and his catchphrase is “Kamen Rider Meteor! I will decide your fate!”

I have decided purgy and divines fates, they are wrong and must be purged from the thread. That is their fate

How is that attacking? It's just a joke, you're so easily offended yet you're s quick to use the f word...
1. How did I at all come of as offended?
2. It's attacking as it is a statement opposing me. I never said they did anything wrong or that they should stop I simply made a joking remark about how I was dragged into this mess for no reason.
3. If you count tf as the f word you just said the f word. You do see how dumb that logic is, right? Why are you so quit to try to portray me in a negative light? I've never once tried to do anything remotely similar.

Well then,
Setting the absolute clusterfuck of the dna bs aside

The real question is how the **** is Doomsday putting Cell permanently down.

17 was designed to be absorbed for Cell to achieve his perfect form, it's not strange for him to display similar abilities. However, Cell has never displayed a capability to use talents from humans that he absorbed bio-mass from. All that does is give him an increase in power level.
Then explain why Imperfect Cell couldn't have used 17's technique and Cell was only able to do it after absorbing 17

The Androids are literally humans with some mechanical modifications...if Cell can absorb them through his tail there's no reason to believe he can't do the same to other organic beings.

Also, again, it's on Cell's profile that he can suck people into his tail for full absorption
He can absorb others with his tail, either by stabbing them with it to absorb their ki / energy and all of their organic matter, or engulfing them with it to fully absorb them. He also stated that he could probably use the Spirit Bomb
So either A. Stop arguing otherwise or B. Make a CRT to have it only apply to the Androids

Well I see Lunge saying Doomsday would adapt and gain an ability and the only other argument I've seen was incon.
I mean, he technically could develop the ability to use ki. But that means nothing, really. Because we don't accept ki having the property to disintegrate a target completely by default, Doomsday would need to become vastly stronger than Cell... Which in turn means Cell keeps growing stronger thanks to Saiyan bs.

So yeah, if Cell liquifying Doomsday to absorb is properly countered, I myself would have to say is incon.

The Androids are literally humans with some mechanical modifications...if Cell can absorb them through his tail there's no reason to believe he can't do the same to other organic beings.

Also, again, it's on Cell's profile that he can suck people into his tail for full absorption

So either A. Stop arguing otherwise or B. Make a CRT to have it only apply to the Androids
You make a CRT to have him absorb DNA

I vote doomsday cause hes hotter.

seriously tho. i dont read much on doomsday. but i think accelerated development could be a problem for cell.

Back