• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay? Doomsday has regeneration too and it's better than Piccolo's
By then Cell will already absorb his DNA and get his abilities. That's how Cell works (and why he can use all of the Z fighters techniques without ever seeing any of them before (and he knew the Kamehameha before he met Piccolo, who can't use it anyways))

Imperfect Cell tried to absorb Piccolo's bio-mass. It never looked like Perfect Cell kept the ability to absorb things, it must have become obsolete upon completion, part of why his tail retracts. Doomsday does have better regeneration and for Cell to suck people time is needed, if Piccolo handled it so can Doomsday.

By then Cell will already absorb his DNA and get his abilities. That's how Cell works (and why he can use all of the Z fighters techniques without ever seeing any of them before (and he knew the Kamehameha before he met Piccolo, who can't use it anyways))
Bro, you call yourself knowledgeable on Dragon Ball? 💀

The reason Cell can use the Z-Fighters' techniques is because Gero was spying them for years and his computer used the data to create Cell.

Last edited:
Furthermore, Cell was never stated or shown to gain any extra abilities or talents from his bio-mass absorption, only an increase in his power level.

I still fail to see how DD wins. He has no win conditions, like at all.
  • He doesn't have the techniques to vaporize Cell.
  • Cell's not dumb enough to just let DD continuously reflect his own attacks back.
  • With speed equalized, DD is curbstomped in CQC.
Even if Cell can use the Spirit Bomb, it's completely out of character for him to use this technique.
Wrong. This is the same guy whose Alamo plan was a suicide blast while sneakily leaving a piece of his cellular core to regenerate after the fact. Cell is clearly more than willing to take desperate measures to win a battle. Against a juggernaut like DD, it would become quite apparent very early on that he would need to exhaust all options. Spirit bomb included.

Apparently the 500+ times thing is wrong and Doomsday is actually weaker than Cell.
How?

I still fail to see how DD wins. He has no win conditions, like at all.
  • He doesn't have the techniques to vaporize Cell.
  • Cell's not dumb enough to just let DD continuously reflect his own attacks back.
  • With speed equalized, DD is curbstomped in CQC.

Wrong. This is the same guy whose Alamo plan was a suicide blast while sneakily leaving a piece of his cellular core to regenerate after the fact. Cell is clearly more than willing to take desperate measures to win a battle. Against a juggernaut like DD, it would become quite apparent very early on that he would need to exhaust all options. Spirit bomb included.
Doomsday will poison him

It caused dizziness in Superman who's unaffected by poison atmospheres like in Jupiter, so it should be able to KO Cell
That's not how poison works, it does what it's shown to do, no feats of killing or KOing = not capable of doing so

That's not how poison works, it does what it's shown to do, no feats of killing or KOing = not capable of doing so
If the poison can make someone who's immune to poison that can instantly kill dizzy, then its strong enough to kill

Bro, you call yourself knowledgeable on Dragon Ball? 💀

The reason Cell can use the Z-Fighters' techniques is because Gero was spying them for years and his computer used the data to create Cell.
It's because their DNA was used to create Cell. Cell states it himself, that the reason he can do it is because the super computer took the Z fighter's cells, as well as Frieza and Cold's cells, and thus allowing Cell to get their abilities. Read again the manga chapter where Cell says exactly that when Piccolo asks him how he uses the Kamehameha

It's because their DNA was used to create Cell. Cell states it himself, that the reason he can do it is because the super computer took the Z fighter's cells, as well as Frieza and Cold's cells, and thus allowing Cell to get their abilities. Read again the manga chapter where Cell says exactly that when Piccolo asks him how he uses the Kamehameha
That doesn't mean he can absorb DNA with his tail, that has never been a thing in canon.

That doesn't mean he can absorb DNA with his tail, that has never been a thing in canon.
Cell absorbs the insides of the people he stabs, which absorbs also their cells and DNA and adds them to his own.

Also, after Cell absorbed Android 17, he was able to also use the Android Barrier, something he couldn't do or wasn't shown to be able to do before absorbong 17
Cell%27s_Barrier.jpg

Now that i think about it, we should remove all the votes for Cell since their reasoning is based on an ability that isn't on his profile.

Up until this point people been arguing that Cell can absorb Doomsday without realizing that he lost that ability in his perfect key XDDDDD.

Last edited:
If the poison can make someone who's immune to poison that can instantly kill dizzy, then its strong enough to kill
No it isn't, you seem to think poison is just something that kills you when in actuality, any drug that causes a negative effect is a poison...
The ability to generate and/or manipulate poisonous substances, with a poison being a substance that causes averse effects on an organism when introduced into their system.

You can't remove votes when you feel like it, far more people have voted for Cell than Doomsday.
I can if the reasoning for those votes relies on false evidence.

If you want Cell's wincon to be valid, you'll have to make a CRT and add the ability of absorbing DNA to his profile since he currently doesn't have it.

He absorbs their cells, thus gets their abilities. Cell explained it to Piccolo himself

Absorbing their cells/genetic material give him access to their DNA, which was how the computer created Cell in the first place, by using the cell samples of many fighters

I can if the reasoning for those votes relies on false evidence.

If you want Cell's wincon to be valid, you'll have to make a CRT and add the ability of absorbing DNA to his profile since he currently doesn't have it.
You can't discount votes because you deem them to be incorrect lol, especially when you're wrong as it's literally on Cell's profile
(He can absorb others with his tail, either by stabbing them with it to absorb their ki / energy and all of their organic matter, or engulfing them with it to fully absorb them. He also stated that he could probably use the Spirit Bomb)
What is DNA if not organic matter? And your point is irrelevant anyway as I never said anything about gaining Doomsday's DNA, he absorbs him and that's a win, and there's also the fact that other peoples votes aren't even based on absorption.

Current votes are;

Cell: 4 (@Gilad_Hyperstar, @Mirai-Koichi, @Purgy and @jojo123)

Doomsday: 1 (@XXKINGXX69)

Inconclusive: 1 (@Vizer04)

@Gilad_Hyperstar has a habit of attributing abilities that aren't on the profiles of the characters.

This same situation happened before on this thread, when he said that Metal-Cooler could supposedly "copy abilities" from Garou (which wasn't true since Cooler didn't have Power Mimicry or anything like that on his profile)

He's doing the same here, Cell can't absorb DNA and abilities that weren't already programed on him by Gero's computer.

Again, he tried that with Piccolo and it didn't work.
First, it did work, Piccolo just escaped before he was entirely turned to goop and absorbed and then regenerated his arm, something Doomsday can't do btw.

Second, I'm not even talking about that kind of absorption, I'm talking about the kind where he puts his tail around them and absorbs them fully like it literally says on his profile.
(He can absorb others with his tail, either by stabbing them with it to absorb their ki / energy and all of their organic matter, or engulfing them with it to fully absorb them. He also stated that he could probably use the Spirit Bomb)
Any examples?
Mirai-Koichi's vote has nothing to do with absorption

Anyway, people are lying too much on this thread so i will message a staff member that is actually knowledgeable on Dragon Ball.

Last edited:
Stop lying, Doomsday can and will regenerate.
Doomsday only has Mid-Low regeneration...the second weakest form of regeneration, he's not regenerating from what Cell did to Piccolo let alone if Cell turns his entire body to mush.
Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars, such as severe burns or deep injuries. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating damage that would normally leave large dents and openings.

I...don't really understand why so many people were basing Cell's wincon on absorption, anyway.

I'm pretty sure In character, Perfect Cell has never relied on or used absorption on another opponent. Even when faced with characters whose power surpasses his own (Gohan). It's a tactic entirely divorced from what he actually does in perfect form.

I...don't really understand why so many people were basing Cell's wincon on absorption, anyway.

I'm pretty sure In character, Perfect Cell has never relied on or used absorption on another opponent. Even when faced with characters whose power surpasses his own (Gohan). It's a tactic entirely divorced from what he actually does in perfect form.
Because Doomsday can't put him down and Cell has all the time in the world to use everything he has.

Regardless, looking at it now, Cell doesn't even need to do that, Doomsday is weaker than him and his regeneration is so god awful that Cell could easily just kill him by self-destructing.

Cell absorbs the insides of the people he stabs, which absorbs also their cells and DNA and adds them to his own.

Also, after Cell absorbed Android 17, he was able to also use the Android Barrier, something he couldn't do or wasn't shown to be able to do before absorbong 17
Cell%27s_Barrier.jpg
I'm just bumping this as proof. Cell couldn't use the Android barrier before he became Perfect but after absorbing 17 he can. Cell also gets his abilities because he has the fighters cells. This is why he has the Kamehameha, Death Beams, Regeneration and more. Again, Cell literally says this to Piccolo. Not my fault you choose to ignore evidence and accuse me of lying which will also get you reported if you don't stop btw

Back