• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Perfect Cell is used
4B key is used and speed is equalized

Cell: 4 (@Gilad_Hyperstar, @Mirai-Koichi, @Purgy and @jojo123)
Doomsday: 1 (@XXKINGXX69)
Inconclusive: 1 (@Vizer04)
igcwhns2h2e91.jpg

Last edited:
After looking at their profiles cell could pull of a win through BFR.

but the regeneration and reactive evolution of Doomsday is going to be a big problem.

There are a couple of nuances for this fight. Doomsday, despite being a comic book brick who can't even fly, is deceptively versatile at least as far as durability is concerned. He basically tanks any offensive option Cell has to offer but at the same time he has no easily accessible means of killing Cell except for grabbing him with superior lifting strength and bodyslamming him into a star while pummeling him into mulch.

Cell, on the other hand, has way more overt advantages. Since speed is equalized, he handily takes close-quarters combat. He's far smarter and his ability to fly as well as having several ranged options gives him far superior control over the battlefield. One thing I fear people tend to overestimate is Cell's Zenkai boost potential. It's honestly not that great. When Vegeta lasered him in half with the Final Flash he achieved no Zenkai, same with Goku using the IT Kamehameha. DD has no offensive abilities comparable to a DBZ-style laser so any damage he inflicts will likely not result in Cell boosting.

However, this is where I would have to give the edge to Cell. Namely for 2 things: Telepathy and the Spirit Bomb. Since several characters have demonstrated telepathic ability and Goku can straight-up read minds by touching people I feel it's safe to assume Cell could do the same. If Cell were to read DD's mind and learn how his power works, he would know that pure positive energy is something he's never survived before (AFAIK). So that's a much more accessible win condition.

Given Cell's superior intelligence and MUCH more versatile ability set I find it much more likely he would do this before DD could take him to a star.

There are a couple of nuances for this fight. Doomsday, despite being a comic book brick who can't even fly, is deceptively versatile at least as far as durability is concerned. He basically tanks any offensive option Cell has to offer but at the same time he has no easily accessible means of killing Cell except for grabbing him with superior lifting strength and bodyslamming him into a star while pummeling him into mulch.

Cell, on the other hand, has way more overt advantages. Since speed is equalized, he handily takes close-quarters combat. He's far smarter and his ability to fly as well as having several ranged options gives him far superior control over the battlefield. One thing I fear people tend to overestimate is Cell's Zenkai boost potential. It's honestly not that great. When Vegeta lasered him in half with the Final Flash he achieved no Zenkai, same with Goku using the IT Kamehameha. DD has no offensive abilities comparable to a DBZ-style laser so any damage he inflicts will likely not result in Cell boosting.

However, this is where I would have to give the edge to Cell. Namely for 2 things: Telepathy and the Spirit Bomb. Since several characters have demonstrated telepathic ability and Goku can straight-up read minds by touching people I feel it's safe to assume Cell could do the same. If Cell were to read DD's mind and learn how his power works, he would know that pure positive energy is something he's never survived before (AFAIK). So that's a much more accessible win condition.

Given Cell's superior intelligence and MUCH more versatile ability set I find it much more likely he would do this before DD could take him to a star.
So you vote for Cell?

telepathy doesn’t work

(Resisted mind reading from Martian Manhunter[15])

Wouldn't Cell's regeneration deal with the poison damaging his Cells?

And Doomsday will certainly not know about Cell's absorption with the tail technique, especially if Cell uses the Solar Flare right before then which he has shown to do before. If Cell gets Doomsday's DNA, Cell will also have access to Doomsday's abilities and will beat him that way

Cell also got his own regen and reactive evolution due to him being part Saiyan. In fact, conisdering Cell learned the IT technique after he self-destructed when Goku sacrificed himself, if Doomsday will destroy Cell and he'll regenerate, as he'll need to destroy every cell in his body to kill him, Cell may also get Doomsday's abilities too without the need to stab him first

Wouldn't Cell's regeneration deal with the poison damaging his Cells?
Idk
And Doomsday will certainly not know about Cell's absorption with the tail technique, especially if Cell uses the Solar Flare right before then which he has shown to do before. If Cell gets Doomsday's DNA, Cell will also have access to Doomsday's abilities and will beat him that way
Solar Flare isn't it based on reflecting natural sunlight?
conisdering Cell learned the IT technique after he self-destructed when Goku sacrificed himself
Goku had told him about the IT before, so he rather copied it based on it iirc

And then Cell regrows it and tries again? It's a valid wincon even if you think it's extremely unlikely to happen.
Doomsday gains immunity to being absorbed thanks to his Reactive Evolution, the same trick won't work two times.

Doomsday gains immunity to being absorbed thanks to his Reactive Evolution, the same trick won't work two times.
His RE seems to work by giving him resistance after he's affected by it, problem is that he'd already be absorbed at that point.

If Cell stabs Doomsday, he'll also gain his abilities since his cells will be a part of Cell too

Besides, unless Doomsday can get out AFTER he was already absorbed, the resistance he'd gain afterwards doesn't matter
Goku had told him about the IT before, so he rather copied it based on it iirc
Goku told him he can teleport, not how he did it. Cell was also only able to do it after becoming Super Perfect Cell

Pure positive energy, are you talking about energy in general. Because he’s resistant to this

Energy Manipulation (Evolved to be able to cancel out Radiant's energy[8])
No I mean POSITIVE energy, which is what the spirit bomb is comprised of. It possesses very different qualities from standard Ki attacks. DD has never survived such a thing so even if Telepathy wouldn't work that's still a more accessible win condition than anything DD has going for him. Cell takes this.

No I mean POSITIVE energy, which is what the spirit bomb is comprised of. It possesses very different qualities from standard Ki attacks. DD has never survived such a thing so even if Telepathy wouldn't work that's still a more accessible win condition than anything DD has going for him. Cell takes this.
Cell is obviously not pure of heart as Goku, therefore he won't be able to use the technique. Besides, Doomsday has resisted Telepathy before.

Last edited:
Literally headcanon, Cell has never done anything like this...
You realize that the reason Cell have all of the fighter's abilities is because he have their cells right? Same thing with Doomsday. By absorbing cells from him or absorbing Doomsday whole he'd gain his abilities
Doomsday doesn't need to "get out" of Cell, Cell absorbs by stabing people.
The Androids would beg to differ

Back