• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Regardless, looking at it now, Cell doesn't even need to do that, Doomsday is weaker than him and his regeneration is so god awful that Cell could easily just kill him by self-destructing.
If he's weaker then even a Kamehameha should be enough

I...don't really understand why so many people were basing Cell's wincon on absorption, anyway.

I'm pretty sure In character, Perfect Cell has never relied on or used absorption on another opponent. Even when faced with characters whose power surpasses his own (Gohan). It's a tactic entirely divorced from what he actually does in perfect form.
Honestly he's stronger than Gohan but y'all not ready for that discussion.

Gohan was still holding back because he feared to destroy the planet. He only went all out completely in the final beam struggle after Goku encouraged him
Mental amp. Also this is irrelevant unless someone's gonna argue using this argument. You can drop it or take it to walls I honestly dnc.

What do you mean? He also has range, power versatility, mobility, close-quarters combat, and a killer app in the Spirit Bomb technique. He has way more advantages than DD has over him. Cell takes this in convincing fashion.
How does he have range and versatility?
And Doomsday's hax blows him out of the water. Like he can give people comatose just by existing and atomize things again just by passively existing. He also passively adapts like just gaining new powers, for instance flight.

Does anyone know why Cell doesn't even have all the abilities of Pre-Namek Z Fighters and literally none of their resistances? If he had those, which he should have, this would be even more of a stomp in his favor.

Does anyone know why Cell doesn't even have all the abilities of Pre-Namek Z Fighters and literally none of their resistances? If he had those, which he should have, this would be even more of a stomp in his favor.
Make a CRT if you want to. Until then, this reasoning is not valid (the same goes for you Gilad)

Make a CRT if you want to. Until then, this reasoning is not valid (the same goes for you Gilad)
My arguments are completely valid and haven't changed a bit, the question I asked has nothing to do with my argument lol.

He can't absorb DNA, that's just your headcanon.
He can absorb cells and genetic material and that's how he got those abilities. Even if he can't directly absorb DNA (which he likely can. Cell has the ki signatures of all the Z fighters and Frieza's, which are unique to each person, as Gohan's signature is different from Goku's)

That doesn't have to be stated on the profile. Just the fact he has absorption. Whether or not he can use it is up to the people who vote. IDK what to tell you, convince people better ig.
Give me one example of Cell absorbing DNA/abilities with his tail (17's barrier doesn't count because the Androids are absorbed differently than literally everyone else Cell has ever absorbed)

He can absorb cells and genetic material and that's how he got those abilities. Even if he can't directly absorb DNA (which he likely can. Cell has the ki signatures of all the Z fighters and Frieza's, which are unique to each person, as Gohan's signature is different from Goku's)
That is not the case. He was created using those genetic materials in a test tube; he hasn't shown the ability to add more new DNA to himself.

Give me one example of Cell absorbing DNA/abilities with his tail (17's barrier doesn't count because the Androids are absorbed differently than literally everyone else Cell has ever absorbed)
Why tf are you trying to debate me? I never said he could. I implied he'd use a destructo disc. However if you want an answer I'm pretty sure he did that to an entire town.

(17's barrier doesn't count because the Androids are absorbed differently than literally everyone else Cell has ever absorbed)
How is it any different? Cell gains their abilities too. Imperfect Cell wasn't able to use the Android barrier, not even for defense such as against Piccolo or Trunks, but Perfect Cell used it to shield himself from Gohan

Why tf are you trying to debate me? I never said he could. I implied he'd use a destructo disc. However if you want an answer I'm pretty sure he did that to an entire town.
First of all, calm down. There's already too much toxicity on this thread, we don't need more.

Second, i don't think he absorbed any abilities from the people of that town.

First of all, calm down. There's already too much toxicity on this thread, we don't need more.

Second, i don't think he absorbed any abilities from the people of that town.
1. How am I at all being toxic 😫
2. Pretty sure he absorbed the DNA. Once again I don't know and frankly I don't care.

Absorption is absorption. The only difference is in the method since he needs to swallow them whole to complete himself
Then i guess Cell can become perfect just by absorbing people... oh no, he can't do that. He can only become perfect by absorbing the Androids.

Refute it then 🗿

Doomsday has Mid-Low regeneration, the second weakest type and Cell has High-Low, the third strongest excluding Godly variants.

Cell can get around Mid-Low easily, Doomsday can't get around High-Low at all.
Well since doomsday is at his strongest it could be Hunter prey doomsday which can adapt his abilities in the middle of combat so who says he can’t just adapt while fighting cell and adapt to whatever cell throws at him

Back