• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter

Today is the 100th Birthday of Stanley Martin Lieber, better known as Stan Lee. A man who alongside others has delivered countless stories and characters that still reside in our hearts, inspiring us to do and be better giving us heroes and icons to look up to inspiring generations to come with messages that are truely timeless. He'll always be remembered and missed, from his fun and wacky cameos that we'd eager look forward to with every new film release, to his inspiring real beliefs that make our world feel like it always can be and is a bit of a better place than we may normally think in our day to day where its easy to get jaded and take all the good in our lives for granted.

"Those stories have room for everyone, regardless of their race, gender, religion, or color of their skin,” said Lee, “The only things we don’t have have room for are hatred, intolerance, and bigotry.”

It's messages like this I feel have had a solid place in the world now more than ever in these last few years and will continue to as time marches forward.

I think this is fitting music for this thread

What's everyone's favorite Mavel Character, Film, Show, or Comic story? Did anyone here on the wiki ever get to see him at a con? How did you all get into marvel? I'm interested to hear what you guys have to say and I hope you're having a great day.😁🙏

favorite Mavel Character, Film, Show, or Comic story?
My favorite Marvel character is easily between Thor, Spider-Man, and Ms. Marvel ( I really love all of them)

Favorite Film: I consider it one big 2 part experience so I'll say Infinity War and Endgame.

Favorite TV show: Wandavision

Favorite Comic Story: Was the God Butcher story arc

Honestly as well my favorite game interpertations: Ms. Marvel in Marvel's Avengers, and Spiderman in Playstation's Spider-Man games

Last edited:
Happy birthday to this legendary human being

images

What's everyone's favorite Mavel Character?
Thor, definitely

Logan, Infinity war and Endgame

Daredevil

Comic story?
Secret Wars (2015) was definitely my most fun read of a Marvel comic

How did you all get into marvel?
My brother told me that my uncle saw a Movie by the name of “The Avengers" i told him i didn't care about superheros anymore

Needless to say, i was lying

What's everyone's favorite Mavel Character, Film, Show, or Comic story? Did anyone here on the wiki ever get to see him at a con? How did you all get into marvel?
Favourite character: Spiderman
Favourite Film: Infinity war and Endgame
Favourite show: Ultimate spiderman
Favourite comic event: Secret wars I and II

A friend lent a marvel comic when i was a kid with the villian being Graviton, don't remember the exact book though been some years back.

Happy Birthday and Excelsior, Stan Lee! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Favourite Marvel Comics character:

She-Hulk

Favourite Marvel Comics runs:

Christopher Priest's Black Panther, Walter Simonson's and Dan Jurgen's respective Thor runs, Dan Slott's She-Hulk, Fred Van Lente's Hercules, Jack Kirby's Fantastic Four, Frank Miller's Daredevil, Roger Stern's Spider-Man, Al Ewing's Defenders.

Favourite Marvel movies:

Probably Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame

Favourite Marvel shows:

Unknown. I honestly don't consider any of the ones I have seen very entertaining. I think that this is the one area where DC Comics has produced far superior material.

Least favourite Marvel Comics stories:

Anything ever written by Garth Ennis, Jason Aaron, or Warren Ellis.

Last edited:
What's everyone's favorite Mavel Character, Film, Show, or Comic story? Did anyone here on the wiki ever get to see him at a con?
Favorite Marvel Character: Hulk, Thor and Quicksilver.
Favorite Marvel Movie: Avengers Endgame
Favorite Show: Daredevil and What If?
Favorite Comic story: Immortal Hulk and World War Hulk.
How did you all get into marvel?
Through Spectacular Spider-Man series.

Last edited:
It is really crazy to think that so many characters we see in movies, games and shows only exist because of this guy

His legacy must be celebrated not only today, but through the next years, decades and even centuries if possible.

To one of the most influential storytellers in human history, thank you for all 🙏

Regarding your questions:

Marvel Character -> Spider-Man

Marvel Film -> In the MCU, Captain America: Civil War (2016)
-> Overall, Spider-Man 2 (2004)

Marvel Show -> The Spectacular Spider-Man (2008-2009)

Marvel Comic Story -> The Ultimates (2002) and World War Hulk (2007)

Favorite Marvel Character: Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America and Wolverine

Favorite Marvel Movie: Avengers Endgame

Favorite Show: Daredevil

Favorite Comic story: The Man Without Fear and Born Again

Glory be to Stan Lee and the numerous other characters he's created over the years. Excelsior.

Favorite Characters: Spider-Man (He gets the gold medal), Incredible Hulk, Daredevil, Deadpool, Punisher, Wolverine

Favorite Movies: Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 1 & 2 and Into the Spider-Verse

Favorite Shows: The Classic X-Men animated series.

Favorite Comics: The Night Gwen Stacy Died

Favorite Video Games: A lot of Spider-Man games are good, but I'd say Spider-Man 2 the movie game and Insominiac Spider-Man are the best. The X-Men Arcade Beat Em Up game is also very close.

What got me into Marvel: Spider-Man in general got me into Marvel and X-Men. Seen the cartoons and played a few games back in the SNES era; Maximum Carnage of course was another big part of my childhood. And I appreciate it more due to it being what led to this moment.

Last edited:
Back