• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caster (Fate/Zero) vs Tart(Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

This is my very first thread so pls be gentle :p

In an alterante timeline of the fourth holy grail war caster's lair is destroyed by Emiyas explosives and his master dies during that event....knowing that his end is near he ask's god for a favor: Caster : you...cruel god ... i beg you give me a chance of seeing jeanne one more time...let me gaze upon her holy fle...

caster couldnt finish his words ; A purple light engulfed him and trasnported him inside a giant cathedral church full of people.But noone was looking at caster..everyone was magnetized by a little girl with a weird cat that looked just as confused as him.After a while the girl turned in our man and said:

Tart: excuse me sir..it seems that we are both lost..my name is jeanne but my friends are calling me tart

caster: Jeanne?...bit that is....oh..no,no,no that is just a dream an illusion the cruel god created so to torture me...tell me girl..where are you from?

Tart: Iam from France and..

caster:noooooooooooooo..lier lier lier....you are not her ,you are not my holy virgin,you are jsut a poor immitation and that weird thing along side you is a demon!

better hold your guard up!

ZestyImpishDutchshepherddog-max-1mb
Joan of Arc

vs

speed is equalized and both at full power!

caster:

Tart:

incoclusive:

Gigantic horror is banned so this fight to be fair.....( we can not exactly calculate the power that horror can gain in a crowded area)

Elione-Arisu said:
Can't find a calc, but based on his profile his summons can threaten Saber who is mountain level in F/Z.
Yea they can...in fact caster can produce an unlimeted number of summons as long the grimore he is holding is undamaged...also do not forget that his minions can shapeshift and in a crouded place like this Tart will have trouble recognizing the real humans from the monsters...i couldnt find the exact part on youtube but it is in the middle of the 8th episode of fate/zero....

SomebodyData said:
7-A Caster vs 7-B Tart?
ihis page does not say 7-A...caster is 7-B without gigantic horror and higher to an extend with him......if gigantic horror seems unfair i will ban him

Back