• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. High 4-C

2. Wait for the knowledgeables for Vanguard to come here. In the meantime, you can say how Benimaru can win too.

Benimaru starts with several hundred thousand degree, resistance piercing, regen negging flames up to High-Mid. He completely spams this.

Though, his Van's first obstacle is getting past Benimaru's passive fear, madness, empathic, sleep, and soulhax on a casual scale of at least 350,000 people. Then he'd have to deal with Benimaru's passive Multi-Dimensional Barrier which uses dimensional gaps to prevent harm, and passive Physical Attack Nullification.

If anything becomes too fast for Benimaru to handle, he'll use Time Manipulation to boost his speed 1,000,000 times, or Thought Acceleration to boost his thoughts 1,000,000 times. Furthermore he can also reflect with Dim Current Slash, which negs Magic Sense, which can perceive things at an atomic level. That same technique also reflected EE that overpowered Fate Manipulation.

But memories aren't connected to empathic and madness manipulation and we don't count mind hazing spirits as also being soul hax without further proof.

Is it far inferior though? I thought its best feat was affecting Chloe, who should definitely resist Haki.

I mean, Yuuki also got Ingracia's entire city and HQ with it too. Furthermore, Demon Lord's Haki>Fear Haki, which is stated to kill enemies on a spiritual level.

WHYNAUT said:
But Demon Lord's Haki has never worked on a top tier.
Because not every Top Tier in another fiction has a lot of Resistance, for example Demon Lord Haki can work on Goku without any problem.

Aichi's first match? Yay! Im the one whos bringing the verse onto the wiki so I have the most knowledge on Vanguard if anyone wants to ask me anything.

As for this fight, i'll need some clarification first before I argue who wins. What does this Benimaru dude start with typically?

huh this can be interesting Tbf aichi is genderbended a lot keks

Though as kukui asked what does benimaru do?

Milly basically summed it up, but he has to get pass first his passives first which is fear, death, madness, empathic, sleep, and soulhax on a casual scale of at least 350,000 people

Well here's the thing. Besides the soul hax (self explanatory), do any of those passive haxes work on souls?

Because thats who Benimaru would be fighting here. Aichi's soul thats within the body of one of his Units he possesses to fight with. And whatever happens to the Unit doesn't effect Aichi's soul, who can just switch to another Unit by riding a different stronger one.

Also, since the range of these passives were given, then Aichi can also use his Units to teleport out of the range they work at (Aichi's Units can teleport across Cray, a planet thats nearly 8x bigger than Jupiter.)

Okay, then that isn't going to work on Aichi since his soul has existence erausure resistance. Soul Destruction is pretty much just limited E.E. towards specifically souls.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Does he resist sleep too? Because that's also one of his passives too
I know, I was answering to one of them since it was pointed out.

Aichi doesn't resist sleep, but he has stuff that would be a get-out-of-jail-free-card for it. Like Self-Sustance T1 I believe or just teleporting out of its range. And those aren't his only options either.

Hmm how about the rest of the passives like madness, fear and emphatic? The range of the passive should be comparable to Veldora aura who was affecting half of the continent when he was sealed

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Because thats who Benimaru would be fighting here. Aichi's soul thats within the body of one of his Units he possesses to fight with. And whatever happens to the Unit doesn't effect Aichi's soul, who can just switch to another Unit by riding a different stronger one.

Also, since the range of these passives were given, then Aichi can also use his Units to teleport out of the range they work at (Aichi's Units can teleport across Cray, a planet thats nearly 8x bigger than Jupiter.)
^This covers them too.

Aichi doesn't resist those 3 except for fear hax (which is useless here). But those would be alternatives to work around them since the range of the Units FAR surpasses the range of the passives and even if caught in it, the haxes would only effect the Units specifically since Aichi is just controlling/possessing them with his soul. And Aichi can replace his Vanguard Units (the ones he himself possesses) by just riding new stronger ones.

Aichi doesnt have Info Analys, so he Will not Run away the moments battle start since he doesnt know anything about Benimaru, and Benimaru have info Analys so he have a lot of advantage

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
This isn't SBA, so they aren't far away from each other.
But he and his Units can teleport away. Thats what my point was.

GLHF22 said:
Aichi doesnt have Info Analys
Yes he does. Aichi has Info Anaylys via his PSYqualia, which he is willing to use and it also doesn't need to be actively activated in order to be used either. This is another one of his options that can give him major advantages as well.

EDIT: Aichi also resists Info Analysis by overcoming another PSYqualia user. So. Yeah.

Back