• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Small Upgrade (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. I am back again with another simple upgrade. There will be another simple upgrade I would like to add but for now I will focus on Purification first.
Purification
So, even though Tensura had undergone many revisions, there are still some missing abilities that should have been added like Purification.
Yes we have purification in Tensura which should have been obvious
For example :
As we have all previously discussed, we have Holy Magic in Tensura and there are different applications to use it like the Holy Field, which can be used to trap monsters and weaken them to the point it could cause death to monsters who didn't merit a C-rank. The Holy Field is like a barrier that could purify magicules and prevent any monsters from escaping and taking action.

This ability that was previously added to Rimuru's profile. It could explain abit about the Holy Field

Reactive Evolution and Empowerment (Adapted to corresponding threats and at the same time gained new abilities and resistance to get on the level of his opponents like when he adapted and gained resistance to Gazel’s Heroic Aura, learned Sense Soundwave mid-combat in order to try to get even with Hakurou in swordsmanship despite Rimuru having no experience in using a sword, and adapted and somehow gained resistance to the Holy Field which weakens monsters both physically and spiritually that also prevents the usage of any skills and Rimuru can use his skills but not magicule related stuffs inside the field and that field is a better version of Prison Field that weakens monsters within and "purifies" magicules at the exits of the field, making escape very difficult for most monsters in which Rimuru already resist due to adapting to the Holy Field. Willpower is everything;[4] sometimes, intense emotions and will can converge to create new skills and resistances. Those with Unique Skills are beings with strong willpower who have developed a skill unique to them[1] due to their desires.[14] Those with strong will can strengthen the power of their attacks into realms beyond their limit and sometimes reach[4] the Ultimate level[15]. However, gaining a new skill depends on the individual's soul power, intense emotion, and desires to face adverse situations)

Lastly, we also have the Holy Blessing which could purify the undead and grant them salvation. To further elaborate, we have also proof of Shuna using Holy Magic to release the undead king Adalman from Dominate Curse

One of the extra skills Holy Magic users would get:
  • Holy Blessing: An ability which can purify and grant salvation to the cursed dead.

Immortality
In addition, Souei was also capable of killing the undead (Volume 6, Chapter 4) which should be an immortality negation feat. Besides Souei, we also have Disintegration users erasing souls and skills (Volume 5, Chapter 3) without a trace to the point that it could threaten Rimuru who has Immortality type 3 and 7

Additions:
All Holy Magic users would get Purification Type 2 since it could purify magicules and it weakens monsters spiritually and physically, and could also purify the cursed dead
Souei will get Immortality 3 and 7 Negation because he can simply kill the undead
Holy Magic users will also get Immortality 3 and 7 Negation because they have the capability of killing the undead with their holy magic like Disintegration which destroys the target soul, cells and information

As for Type 1, we have already discussed about the Tiara having some sort of curse manipulation and wish-granting stuff which I would like to point out here https://vsbattles.com/threads/simple-upgrade-for-tensei-slime.163076/ .
The thing is, the Tiara also grants the user the wish to purify the toxins in the lake which was shown in the movie multiple times.

We also got a video of Rimuru using his skill Gluttony to solve the toxic lake crisis

Additions:
Ultima gets Purification Type 1 because she created the curse object that could take the lifeforce of someone
Rimuru gets Purification Type 1 via Beelzebub

As for Type 3, There is an ability called Cancel Natural Element and Cancel Ailments which could cancel any natural effects such as corrosion, and, temperature and it could also negate the effects of poison, paralysis, petrification and others

Hinata's Type 3

Additions:
Rimuru will get Purification Type 3 when he evolved to demon slime
Hinata gets Passive Purification Type 3 because potion effects doesnt work on her eventhough she died and her resistance is automatic
Beretta, Benimaru, Souei, Geld, Ranga, Kumara, Zegion, Adalmann, Albert, Venti, Shion, Diablo, Moss, Cien, Testarossa, Veyron, Zonda, Ultima, Agera, Esprit, Carrera, Veldora Tempest, Velgrynd, and Gadra will get Purification type 3 when they evolved in Volume 16

Last edited:
Hi guys. I am back again with another simple upgrade. There will be another simple upgrade I would like to add but for now I will focus on Purification first.
Purification
So, even though Tensura has undergone many revisions, there are still some missing abilities that should have been added like Purification.
Yes we have purification in Tensura which should have been obvious
For example :
As we have all previously discussed, we have Holy Magic in Tensura and there are different applications to use it like the Holy Field, which can be used to trap monsters and weaken them to the point it could cause death to monsters who didn't merit a C-rank. The Holy Field is like a barrier that could purify magicules and prevent any monsters from escaping and taking action.

This ability that was previously added to Rimuru's profile. It could explain abit about the Holy Field

Reactive Evolution and Empowerment (Adapted to corresponding threats and at the same time gained new abilities and resistance to get on the level of his opponents like when he adapted and gained resistance to Gazel’s Heroic Aura, learned Sense Soundwave mid-combat in order to try to get even with Hakurou in swordsmanship despite Rimuru having no experience in using a sword, and adapted and somehow gained resistance to the Holy Field which weakens monsters both physically and spiritually that also prevents the usage of any skills and Rimuru can use his skills but not magicule related stuffs inside the field and that field is a better version of Prison Field that weakens monsters within and "purifies" magicules at the exits of the field, making escape very difficult for most monsters in which Rimuru already resist due to adapting to the Holy Field. Willpower is everything;[4] sometimes, intense emotions and will can converge to create new skills and resistances. Those with Unique Skills are beings with strong willpower who have developed a skill unique to them[1] due to their desires.[14] Those with strong will can strengthen the power of their attacks into realms beyond their limit and sometimes reach[4] the Ultimate level[15]. However, gaining a new skill depends on the individual's soul power, intense emotion, and desires to face adverse situations)

Lastly, we also have the Holy Blessing which could purify the undead and grant them salvation.

One of the extra skills Holy Magic users would get:
  • Holy Blessing: An ability which can purify and grant salvation to the cursed dead.
Additions:
All Holy Magic users would get Purification Type 2 since it could also work on monsters spiritually and physically, and purify the cursed dead
Characters using Holy Blessing would also get Immortality 7 Negation because it could purify and kill the undead

As for Type 1, we have already discussed about the Tiara having some sort of curse manipulation and wish-granting stuff which I would like to point out here https://vsbattles.com/threads/simple-upgrade-for-tensei-slime.163076/ .
The thing is, the Tiara also grants the user the wish to purify the toxins in the lake which was shown in the movie multiple times.

We also got a video of Rimuru using his skill Gluttony to solve the toxic lake crisis

Additions:
Ultima gets Purification Type 1 because she created the curse object that could take the lifeforce of someone
Rimuru gets Purification Type 1 via Beelzebub

As for Type 3, There is an ability called Cancel Natural Effects and Cancel Ailments which could cancel any natural effects such as corrosion, and, temperature and it could also negate the effects of poison, paralysis, petrification and others

Additions:
Rimuru will get Purification Type 3 when he evolved to demon slime
Beretta, Benimaru, Souei, Geld, Ranga, Kumara, Zegion, Adalmann, Albert, Venti, Shion, Diablo, Moss, Cien, Testarossa, Veyron, Zonda, Ultima, Agera, Esprit, Carrera, Veldora Tempest, Velgrynd, and Gadra will get Purification type 3 when they evolved in Volume 16

According to headlines this purification can purify poison, curses and magic- which is law manip as well, Good job

Wouldn't rimuru get immortality negation from both souei abilities (due to food chain) and by using holy magic
Rimuru would get it via disintegration. I will try not to use Souei for Rimuru because they would get the same ability but i will add it to the wording

Last edited:
Theoretically rimuru would get it via beelzebub's food chain or at least resistance to his skill which kinda give some superiority to holy magic spells, no?

Theoretically rimuru would get it via beelzebub's food chain or at least resistance to his skill which kinda give some superiority to holy magic spells, no?
thats not how it works. it works only to copy skills, resistance and magic power of Rimuru's suboordinates

thats not how it works. it works only for skills, and magic
I mean if he can get souei's skill and resistance to them, but still somehow under the effect of holy magic spells, of course before analyzing them, wouldn't that give desintegration some how 1 layer superiority above souei's skill
And yeah I meant he can replicate his skills (souei's)

if it is a souei thing i kinda doubt it . Rimuru would get it via disintegration

Rimuru would get it via disintegration. I will try not to use Souei for Rimuru because they would get the same ability but i will add it to the wording
Also for resistance for that said ability you need to have scans of characters resisting it which i am not getting from you. Also how does Souei have anything to do with some holy magic stuff. I am not getting you there. Please do not derail this thread

Last edited:
I'm
Also for resistance for that said ability you need to have scans of characters resisting it which i am not getting from you. Also how does Souei have anything to do with some holy magic stuff. I am not getting you there. Please do not derail this thread
I'm not derailing
Anyways it was just a thought don't mind me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back