• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MeleeniumRXJ said:
I was trying to be humerously ambiguous because they're both named Captain Marvel. I don't actually have an opinion on who would win xD
Okay :p

Still like to know how much and how artistic wanks and downplays need to be done to give a win for Carol.

Carol: 2 (?) - Jimboydejuan12, Calaca Vs (please explain Carole female power else votes here are subject to retraction)

Billy: 5 - Wokistan, Js250476, WeeklyBattles, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, jasonsith

Jasonsith said:
Carol: 2 (?) - Jimboydejuan12, Calaca Vs (please explain Carole female power else votes here are subject to retraction)
Billy: 5 - Wokistan, Js250476, WeeklyBattles, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, jasonsith
got unchecked wrong voted.

im switch Voted Billy FRA.

Well Carol's black hole feat is being requested for recalculation here so until the feat is calibrated we shall wait.

Dargoo Faust said:
Carol is getting revised here. Her profile is missing a heccing ton of stuff.
Still loses out on primary battle experience against a journalist wearing glasses so it won't matter much.

You guys seriously don't understand the point of Carol's movie? It wasn't meant to be the best Marvel movie yet. It's her god damn origin story. It's telling her exposition.

My thoughts exactly. DC is the true underdog. If you're an adult, it easily has better stories. Just my opinion no hate pls lol

Still a trash origin story with a trash character and a trash story with trash political motives.

Seems pretty harsh, man.

I'm going to ask again; this isn't a general Marvel discussion thread, this is a VS thread between DC and Marvel's Captain Marvels. I get that Marvel kind of sucks, this isn't the place to talk about it.

If you're not going to post relevent stuff to the thread post elsewhere, please and thank you.

Back