• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seriously? Captain Marvel again Ms. Marvel?

Aside the fact that this is a stomp in favour of Billy, i was really hoping that Shazam would ended up again Pegasus Seiya.

That could have been a much more fun and interesting Death Battle to see.

Female Power for the win, bro.

I would say that Carol is gonna win by her movie but Billy is in the same group now with his movie.

I agree that him vs Seiya would be a much better fight.

Calaca Vs said:
I agree that him vs Seiya would be a much better fight.
Exactly, i could already imagine the way they could end the fight, with Seiya using his Rolling Crush for then Billy shouting "SHAZAM!!!" summoning his thunder at the middle of it, resulting in a massive explosion.

WeeklyBattles said:
>Its death battle rules
Billy wins via being equal to superman who has no limits and because he lifted the book of infinite pages
I think everyone agrees that Billy stomps then. While this is a good idea on paper, it's just fodder for the DC vs Marvel series of DB.

Two more things.

One, ugh, yet another Marvel match done back to back, and a Marvel vs DC match at that. You realize that 4 out of the past 5 Death Battles had a Marvel character in it? 5 Death Battles in Season 5 were just Marvel vs DC (if you count Aquaman vs Namor), and that's not counting the two that had a Marvel character in it. I mean, I freaking love both of those verses but goddamn, spice up your selection.

Two, fun fact. Every character that's gone all-defeated has lost once to a Toei character. Shadow lost to Vegeta, Charizard lost to Tai/Greymon, and Captain Marvel lost to Android 18.

@Weekly "What happens when you put a woman with the power to break any limit, agaisnt a being with no limits in the first place? Well, only was has limits to give at all. Think about it! If you had a Captain Marvel that was as powerful as Shazam, would you even want her? The winner is Shazam. ******* Shazam!"

"If you had a Captain Marvel that was as powerful as Shazam, would you even want her?"

A few people would say yes =/

To be fair, the whole point of Goku is that he can stop any limits. They were correct with Goku vs Superman #1, but even I (the great DCtard) can accept that Goku shit stomps Superman nowadays.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm a DBtard and I can accept that Superman would stomp Goku in some versions. Which I don't accept is the BS they said in both fights.
I agree, Superman's power is never limitless. Not even CAS is 100% limitless.

TitanCrusher101 said:
To be fair, the whole point of Goku is that he can stop any limits. They were correct with Goku vs Superman #1, but even I (the great DCtard) can accept that Goku shit stomps Superman nowadays.
Eh, GT Goku in base shoke the afterlife, that feat only is pretty much superior to any post crisis and Flashpoint Superman feat.

Billy via scaling to 1-A superman.

You can't be outdated with GT. Nothing new came out of it and OBD was still in its prime when it ended.

Then again it's probably because I find our DB ratings to be bad in general so my bias is coming into play.

ODB, is outdated asf.

The real cal howard said:
You can't be outdated with GT. Nothing new came out of it and OBD was still in its prime when it ended.

Then again it's probably because I find our DB ratings to be bad in general so my bias is coming into play.
Excuse me but which fandom / community are you talking about? I can't exactly locate the site even asking Google.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Captain Marvel would win.
Like to learn how she can be wanked. And how Shazam can be downplayed.

(Like Carol ate a black hole by Hawking Radiation instead of just mass-energy conversion?)

Keep in mind Shazam scales to Superman and Wonder Woman (ditto).

And hence Billy ~= Superman > Son Goku > Android 18 > Carol.

Back