• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1
Verse: Code Geass
Feat: A bunch of them. We have nearly no Code Geass calcs or justifications, so I'm going about fixing that. These are feats from the first season; more will come later.

From Maddie/FanOfRPGs:
Superman absorbing the galaxy-busting anti-sunlight isn't remotely galaxy level. Let me put it this way: A cup of diesel is 200 grams. If you drank a cup of diesel, it will poison, scar, and rip apart your insides, but you won't explode. If a cup of diesel combusted, that would equal 8.8 megajoules or about as much power as a modern-day rocket launcher. If a cup of diesel burst at light speed, that would equal about 4.3 megatons of TNT. So if a person drinks 200 grams of diesel fuel, they have drunken enough fuel to destroy a city, does that make them city level? The same is the answer for Superman; he is absorbing anti-sunlight which he can poorly but barely metabolize and thus prevent a greater explosive reaction. for the hell of it I will make a rough calculation. Half of galaxy level is 5.26e65 joules is half galaxy level. 5.26e65 joules/c^2 = 5.85810255e48 kilograms 5.85810255e48 kilograms The body metabolizes fat at 37 kilojoules per gram, fat has the highest metabolization energy per gram of any food for people. 37 kilojoules per gram * 5.85810255e48 kilograms = 2.17e56 joules, 1/10th shy of 4-A That is playing it very loosely with calculations, is proving a high end, and we don't numerically know how Superman catalyzes and metabolizes sunlight, let alone anti-sunlight which doubtless he'd metabolize less efficiently and energetically. This is ignoring that this is a total outlier for the time where he consistently nets large planetary to dwarf star-level feats. Also "half a galaxy" can be potentially chalked as hyperbole because again that's equal to 5.8581e48 kilograms of sunlight which is almost 30x heavier than the Laniakea Supercluster of Galaxies. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/07-Laniakea_(LofE07240).png/220px-07-Laniakea_(LofE07240).png Comics yes, but this is so ludicrous it wouldn't even make sense for comic standards.
Also most universal feats weren't dismissed as outliers as much as they were wholly debunked. It is dishonest to assume we concluded skyfather or cosmic cube level feats as outliers.

From Maddie/FanOfRPGs:
Superman absorbing the galaxy-busting anti-sunlight isn't remotely galaxy level. Let me put it this way: A cup of diesel is 200 grams. If you drank a cup of diesel, it will poison, scar, and rip apart your insides, but you won't explode. If a cup of diesel combusted, that would equal 8.8 megajoules or about as much power as a modern-day rocket launcher. If a cup of diesel burst at light speed, that would equal about 4.3 megatons of TNT. So if a person drinks 200 grams of diesel fuel, they have drunken enough fuel to destroy a city, does that make them city level? The same is the answer for Superman; he is absorbing anti-sunlight which he can poorly but barely metabolize and thus prevent a greater explosive reaction. for the hell of it I will make a rough calculation. Half of galaxy level is 5.26e65 joules is half galaxy level. 5.26e65 joules/c^2 = 5.85810255e48 kilograms 5.85810255e48 kilograms The body metabolizes fat at 37 kilojoules per gram, fat has the highest metabolization energy per gram of any food for people. 37 kilojoules per gram * 5.85810255e48 kilograms = 2.17e56 joules, 1/10th shy of 4-A That is playing it very loosely with calculations, is proving a high end, and we don't numerically know how Superman catalyzes and metabolizes sunlight, let alone anti-sunlight which doubtless he'd metabolize less efficiently and energetically. This is ignoring that this is a total outlier for the time where he consistently nets large planetary to dwarf star-level feats. Also "half a galaxy" can be potentially chalked as hyperbole because again that's equal to 5.8581e48 kilograms of sunlight which is almost 30x heavier than the Laniakea Supercluster of Galaxies. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/07-Laniakea_(LofE07240).png/220px-07-Laniakea_(LofE07240).png Comics yes, but this is so ludicrous it wouldn't even make sense for comic standards.
Also most universal feats weren't dismissed as outliers as much as they were wholly debunked. It is dishonest to assume we concluded skyfather or cosmic cube level feats as outliers.
He took damage from it, so i think its fine to calc vsporizatin of half the milky way for now

He took damage from it, so i think its fine to calc vsporizatin of half the milky way for now
That's not how we judge absorption feats.

Superman took damage due to the fact that anti-sunlight is toxic to him.
Half a galaxy explosion isn't exploding in his body.
He's just having an adverse reaction to it.

• Importance/Priority: 1 (The following feats have constructed the profiles of all characters through the direct feat or scaling)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Underworld Rangers
  • Brief Feat Description:
1. The clash between Murong Jie and : Episode 2; Fear's appear time: About 13:01 - 13:12
2. Kaaya generated shockwave: Episode 2; Feat's appear time: About 10:40 - 10:46
3. Ming Qi react to assault: Episode 3; Feat's appear time: About 21:57-22:07

Episode 2 can be watched here; Episode 3 can be watched here. The source is from the official Youtube channel.

Note: "Feat's appear time" cannot be used to determine the time for calculation. Rather, it is noted to better find when the feat happened.

That's very much not priority 1, Beta is currently rated as Large Island Level/Country Level and that kind of feat is in the low tier 7 range

are you blind ?

Consider that footballs only weigh about half a kilogram, that's not a lot of mass that fuses togheter, and it's even impressive less atoms because the ones of artificial leather are larger than hydrogen ones

HELL, even if you converted the football into pure energy you would still get only 7-B (0.5kg*Speed of Light Squared^2 = 45.000.000.000.000.000 joules = 7-B) and reminder, nuclear fission is about a thousand times less efficient than mass to energy conversion

Theres no need to be rude, I was searching under 'Nuclear Weapons' like you referred, so I figured there could be a page on this wiki that goes over the yield of Nuclear Weapons because of it

I dont know much about Fission, thats why I'm asking here, and i put it at Priority 1 because i feel IE needs a lot more calculations in general. Theres no need to be so explosive. The feat still physically split the ball into two duplicates and then joined back via Fusion, which i thought was different compared to a nuke explosion

Last edited:
Priority:1(Could scale to almost every combat ready servant and all who scale to them in the Verse)

Name of the verse:Nasuverse

Brief Summary of the feat:Mashu-Sama dodges a large amount of lasers that are shown to come from a visible source of light the scene can be found in the link below

Priority:1(Same as the Feat above)

Name of the verse:Nasuverse

Brief summary of the Feat:Seig whilst using his possession dodges Brahmastra from what looks to be several meters a way and this same attack caused Karnas master Jinako to rename his class to "Launcher", the "Heroic Spirit of the Laser Beam" during CCC the feat can be found below

Not stated to be light/laser, just a name

Priority: 2 (Pretty much all the fodder would scale to this)

Verse: The Elder Scrolls

Feats:

Someone slicing a dwemer spider in half

Dwemer spider for scale

Our Nord tracker exhibited the force of a werebear, using his favored axe to split the first spider down the middle. It sparked with unnatural energy and collapsed in two equally sized heaps. Ingjard’s arrows found their mark, as the final spider tripped back over its own legs at the force of each shot, before stopping completely, immobilized in a corner.

And a couple of people dodging arrows

i can probably guess the tier for each of these feats

1# At the very least Small City level (Low 7-B), likely somewhere around Large Mountain level (High 7-A)

2# Definitely City level (7-B)

3# trademark Multi-Continent level (High 6-A) feat

Last edited:
Priority: 2-3 (a supporting feat for the current LS of the top tiers)
Verse: Arifureta
Feats:
A report was screamed.

When they looked there in surprise, the surrounding ground was undulating and bulging up. The soil became a high wave and massed into Oros. At the same time, Oros was enlarging in size even further.

“Impossible… there is no record of this.”

Divine spirit ought to be opposed, so naturally the demon kingdom was researching them thoroughly. In the literatures, there was no record of Oros enlarging bigger than 400 meter. There was no such thing even in the legend and tales when the divine spirits were fighting enemy of the world called the outsiders or in the incidents when they were involved with the historical heroes.

Oros who finally reached an unprecedented enlargement of 600 meter which might never to be seen again in the future raised a sound that shook the air and he lifted both his arms. The joined hands became one which created a terrifically huge lump of rock. It was a giant fist that blocked even the sunlight.-Chapter 336
The instant it hit, explosion and shockwave surged and shook the air.

The cloud of dust was instantly cleared by the wind blast. Ahead, there was the figure of Oros with a large hole opened in his chest and his right half being partially destroyed. The power that partially destructed a giant with size bigger than 600 meter was terrifying. The power of the demon king was displayed fully here.

But,

“…Good grief, even though I have used a third of the spirit element inside me, this is just too unreasonable.”

As expected, their base power was too different. With the sound prang, Oros broke through the freezing and gathered raw materials from the ground in the blink of eye, repairing his body.-Chapter 336
He yelled――

“SHAORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!”

A piercing yell of fighting spirit surged up. What came flying like a streak of flash was a rabbit eared girl clad in bluish white radiance.

In opposition of the falling giant hammer of god, was a war hammer that although huge was only in the level that could be handled by human in the end.

The girl who stepped on midair with deep stepping sound brandished the war hammer behind her with her body twisting like a bow… and she swung.

And then, it was blown back.

Without any petty trick. Without even any technique. Without even any spirit art or any mysterious phenomenon.

It was blown back simply by pure violence right from the front!

“…Impossible.”

From the first time since he was born, his majesty Arogan’s beautiful face crumbled into a stupid look.

Around him, there were Barius and others whose jaw dropped down so wide it fell like it would fall off. From here and there voices like “Lies…”“Is this a dream” that were escaping reality leaked out.

And then, Oros who was a divine spirit that embodied firmness also wasn’t an exception.

[…No way]

His posture was forced into banzai gesture and he hurriedly separated his hands that were fused into a crushing hammer. He recovered his balance with both hands while stepping back one step, two steps from the impact.-Chapter 337
Basically, would like to know the weight of Oros and the LS for make him lost balance from a attack.

Back