• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1 (New verse that needs these calced, to be made)
Verse: Full Metal Daemon Muramasa
Feat: Several feats, going to mark the ones that are absolutely necessary, cause i lack the calc capabilities myself; the others are either not as important, i can do it myself, or can lowball at worse if necessary.

*1st feat involves Hikaru kicking Enoshima Island from it's position, 389 feet away as that is the length of the bridge that connects the Island to the mainland. Enoshima has a surface area of 1.4 square kilometers.

*2nd feat is a speed feat for Hikaru, she deflects thousands of bullets with 1 finger, not one bullet being able to hit her.

3rd feat is pretty much the same as the second, it's the common capability of tsurugi, that being they can all dodge, deflect and even catch bullets in their hands. Supersonic feat sure, but idk if it can be calc higher. Could just lowball and say supersonic.

4th feat involves the mc, Minato tanking being hit by a train that weighs a 1000 tons. This train was in motion, this would be a kinetic energy feat i think. The entire verse scales to this.

5th feat involves Hikaru destroying the moon. Probably already asking for much, so gonna say this feat isn't absolutely essential considering the characters scale to splitting planets in half.

The 6th and final feat is a speed feat. Minato is able to cover the distance a marathoner wouldn't attempt in a fraction of a second. Now it says they are moving at transonic speeds, but clearly they are way faster considering a marathon is 26 miles and they cover that in a fraction of second. This should be a simple v=d/t

Priority: 1 (New verse that needs these calced, to be made)
Verse: Full Metal Daemon Muramasa
Feat: Several feats, going to mark the ones that are absolutely necessary, cause i lack the calc capabilities myself; the others are either not as important, i can do it myself, or can lowball at worse if necessary.

*1st feat involves Hikaru kicking Enoshima Island from it's position, 389 feet away as that is the length of the bridge that connects the Island to the mainland. Enoshima has a surface area of 1.4 square kilometers.

*2nd feat is a speed feat for Hikaru, she deflects thousands of bullets with 1 finger, not one bullet being able to hit her.

3rd feat is pretty much the same as the second, it's the common capability of tsurugi, that being they can all dodge, deflect and even catch bullets in their hands. Supersonic feat sure, but idk if it can be calc higher. Could just lowball and say supersonic.

4th feat involves the mc, Minato tanking being hit by a train that weighs a 1000 tons. This train was in motion, this would be a kinetic energy feat i think. The entire verse scales to this.

5th feat involves Hikaru destroying the moon. Probably already asking for much, so gonna say this feat isn't absolutely essential considering the characters scale to splitting planets in half.

The 6th and final feat is a speed feat. Minato is able to cover the distance a marathoner wouldn't attempt in a fraction of a second. Now it says they are moving at transonic speeds, but clearly they are way faster considering a marathon is 26 miles and they cover that in a fraction of second. This should be a simple v=d/t
I'm a simple man. I see Minato, I click.

Priority: 3 (scales to one character, potentially 2 - firestorm too)
Verse: DC Comics
Feat: Captain Atom goes to the future and unleashes his energies which destroys the planet and the future Captain Atom tanks the attack

Scans here.

For extra context; he is releasing an Omni directional blast from the centre of the planet.

Note: it can be perceived as such that the machine destroyed it by absorbing his energies. In any case, I need the durability value and was hoping if anyone could help. Thanks in advance.

My whole verse is waiting on this one...

Priority: 1 (Scales to all angels and demons.)

Verse: Slightly Damned

Feat:
Kazai Suizahn creates an ice spike wall.

Yeah, I'll keep bumping this, but I've grown tired of waiting for this to be calculated.

I'll apply whatever values may come from this later. I shall not be postponing creating this verse any longer.

Priority: 1
Verse: DCAU
Strength

Superman's punches shake all of Metropolis
Durability
Batman and Amanda Waller tank a massive explosion though they get sent flying.
Flash tanks a much bigger explosion
Travel Speed
A tracker shows Flash and Superman quickly circling the globe.
Superman flies way faster than cloud-to-ground natural lightning.
Supergirl intercepts & outflies Livewire and her blasts. A casual Flash UTTERLY SPEEDBLITZES her when she's travelling in energy mode.
Flash goes outside a city with a bomb in less than a second left before it fully explodes & the explsion expands in slow motion compared to Flash' running
The Flash while nowhere near his full speed evades numerous Mahunter blasts.
Combat Reflexes
Maxie Zeus used his high tech electrecity based weapon on Batman and Batsy slightly moves his cape just before getting struck by the bolt.
Wonder Wonder deflects multiple lightning bolts. Batman ducks from magical lightning.
Even Batgirl can dodge, react and block Livewire's projectile attacks multiple times. Batgirl could somewhat keep track her in energy mode. Superman can keep track of her in that mode too. Superman jumps out of the way of one of Livewire's blast. After getting injured he does again at closer range and dodges more of her blasts. Superman turn around before Livewire's blast reaches him. When drained of his some power, he could still dodge 2 blasts from Parasite with his+Livewire's powers.
Superman gets grabbed by Captain Marvel and shot by his lightning several times. After the last time he says "Shazam", Superman frees himself from his grip and uses him as a human shield just before lightning could hit him.
Superman, Kyle, John, Static dodge rays from Sinestro. Kyle, John, Sinestro, Static manage to react/block lantern beams. Sinestro casually dodges John/GL ray. Hawkgirl blocks 4 of Star Sapphire rays. Batman reacts to them too. WW deflects, dodges & jumps out of the way her beams. Flash dodges a point-blank Sinestro ray.
Hawkgirl, especially the Flash & GLs dodge or block Manhunters' blasts.
Superman dodges Captain Atom's radiation based energy. Even when he's somewhat drained and injured by red sun radiation based attacks,he manages to react & block these. Terry deflects one of Blight's radiation based blasts with a metal plate,even Old Man Bruce reacts to 1 of them too.
Supergirl intercepts 1 of Stargirl's beam. Said beam's travel in straight lines and she refers to them as sparkles.
Superman also reflected light based lasers in Solar Power. Keep in even in the beginning of the episode he was severely weakened by red sun radiation. Before his last fight with Luminus (where the speed feat takes place), Hamilton said Superman was almost powerless. Batman dodges and reflects lasers with a mirror.
Batman & Flash evade Shade's darkness based projectile.
Wonder Woman deflects several laser beams many times. Soul Power dodges and counters laser beams. Static ducks and jumps out of the the way of lasers. Terry dodges many lasers. Flash dodges blasts from a raygun.
Explenations
A victim of Maxie Zeus' weapon was diagnosed of being struck by lightning(Proof: 1:44 or the 8th row). DontTalkDT once said(i belive in a KH CTR)that if an projectile attack is made out of electricity & is as strong as or stronger than lightning than it should scale to it. Batman was more concerned with Faust's magical artifact than Zeus' weapon likely making it stronger thefore being at least as fast as real lightning.
Livewire compares her powers to real lightning. She's pure energy/electricity which can travel at LS and confirms this herself.
Shazam's lightning could scar Superman thus upscaling from Livewire who couldn't accomplish this even when amped.
GLs & Star Saphire rays are already accepted as LS as they scale to Sinestro's who outright calls his rays that fast.
Captain Atom & Blight's power are radiation based which does travel at LS.
Shade powers are darkness based which might be LS?
The Manhunters were created by The Guardians as The Green Lanterns' predecessors. Manhunters' blasts could match Green Lantern's beam & Superman's Heat Vision which acts like light as it burns/cuts, goes in straight lines, is solar powered and gets deflected by a normal mirror.
Does it makes sense for the Bat-Family to have lighting-laser reaction feats? YES! Both Bruce & Terry are comperable to Static in combat speed who has his own feats on that level. Bruce tagged with a batarang Sinestro, who consistently reacts to LS Lantern beams, before he could even guard himself. Terry's rouges gallery could keep up with stronger memebers of the Justice League. Clayface could match Martian Manhunter.
Wonder Woman bracelets seem to be metal based not just from looks but also from the fact that they conducted electricity from a futuristic lightsaber so the beams they reflect could be legit LS. The last lasers don't have much proof besides travelling in straight lines & coming from high-tech for the most part, but we have already proven many lasers, other projectiles & some characters in this verse move at LS so the burden of proof for the last feats should be lesser.
unknown.png

Last edited:
I know the ice spike feat that I've been waiting for so long for finally got calculated, but the fact that I had apparently been lied to previously about the nature of spike feats in a comics setting means that there may be hope to get another couple of these checked once more. With that being said...

Priority: 2
Verse: Slightly Damned
Feats:
Berserk Lazuli gets impaled on Rhea's enhanced Terra Spike

Rhea performing a normal Terra Spike

Lazuli creating her own set of ice spikes

Moonshade in his Guardian form creates more stone spikes

Image of Meeros (the bird) for scale

Priority: 1 (Scales to all Toa, who scale to basically every threat in the series)

Verse: BIONICLE

Feat: The Toa Mahri destroy the Cord together, a long stone passageway that connects Voya Nui and Mahri Nui, and that anchors Voya Nui to one spot. After the Cord is destroyed (snapped in two, apparently), Voya Nui falls through the ocean, destroying Mahri Nui before falling back to its original resting spot on the Southern Continent.

More details are here.

Priority 1: It's going to bump a lot of characters's speed.

Verse: DBS Chou.

Feat: Battle of Gods, manga Shockwaves Calc.

Note: Common misconception that was listed on his profile was that the fulminated mercury was able to shake the whole building and level an entire room. However, this is incorrect. According to the transcript/script of episode 6: http://www.mzp-tv.co.uk/tv_scripts/Breaking_Bad/Breaking_Bad_1x06_-_Crazy_Handful_Of_Nothin.pdf

This is what it says on page 47:

All three second-story windows BLOW OUT with a KAABOOM!! Tiny diamond shards of BROKEN GLASS rain down on us, falling on the lookout and outdoor cantina patrons, who duck and cover their heads. Two window A.C. UNITS break loose -- one tumbles to the sidewalk while the other dangles from its heavy power cord, swinging back and forth

The sound MUTES, then gradually resolves into a high, buzzy RINGING -- the ringing in our ears. The office is awash with LIGHT now that the blackened windows are gone. A thin haze of grey SMOKE swirls through the place.

Other than the obliterated windows, there's really no other visible signs of damage. At least not to the inanimate objects in the room.

The last line suggests that there was no building shaking, it wasn't even the explosion that destroyed the A.C, just loosened its support. The only damage that happened was the glass shattering, so I think it can be calced.

Priority: 1 (Scales to mid to high tiers)
Verse: BNA
Feats:

Attack Potency:

Durability:
Lifting Strength:
Bump

Verse: World of Mayhem

Feats:
Devil Dog both basic and ultimate attack involves flames brea the ground.
Nova Bunny can shoot energy beam bursting out of the ground, she can go to outer space and shoot asteroids with her green energy.
Super Bugs is faster than a locomotive, able to leap the highest buildings and flies up in space and throw a satelite to the ground with one hand.

Lifting
Henry throws a truck.
Bugs casually moves away giant gif full of explosives with 1 hand.
Henry Hike kicks a football hard enough to catch on fire causing an explosion upon impact with the target. Baseball Bunny does sth simular.
Hugo creates shockwaves strong enough to cause an avalanche on a far away mountain.
Speed
Leopold & Hillbilly Hare moves in tandem with music notes/sounds.
Dodgers, Rapthcallion, Evil Granny & Chungus Claus' energy projectiles go from outer space to earth in seconds.
Dodgers' rocket passes by stars.
El Relampago circled the earth 5 times while creating shockwaves powerful enough to pull several heavy objects & shake the planet.
AP
Supersonic Hopper creates a crater by stomping.
Master Speedy punches the ground hard enough to sent pieces of it flying and moves fast enough to jump on them.
Ghost of Christmas Taz creates a blizzard.
Chungus Claus grows to planet size & his heat vision creates a continent sized explosion.
Durability
Sylvester quickly climbed stairs that reach cloud level & survives a fall from them.
Revenant RR's victims can survive a train crash

Verse:
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (no profiles on the wiki yet)

Feat: Link (This is the only semi-decent clip I could find on YouTube. The episode is called "K'nuckles, Don't Be a Hero" for reference [Episode transcript])
Basically an entire village's worth of people and their homes gets blasted into the sky by K'nuckles passing gas. The village is now located on top of the clouds in the plot of the episode.

Last edited:

Lifting
Henry throws a truck.
Bugs casually moves away giant gif full of explosives with 1 hand.
Henry Hike kicks a football hard enough to catch on fire causing an explosion upon impact with the target. Baseball Bunny does sth simular.
Hugo creates shockwaves strong enough to cause an avalanche on a far away mountain.
Speed
Leopold & Hillbilly Hare moves in tandem with music notes/sounds.
Dodgers, Rapthcallion, Evil Granny & Chungus Claus' energy projectiles go from outer space to earth in seconds.
Dodgers' rocket passes by stars.
El Relampago circled the earth 5 times while creating shockwaves powerful enough to pull several heavy objects & shake the planet.
AP
Supersonic Hopper creates a crater by stomping.
Master Speedy punches the ground hard enough to sent pieces of it flying and moves fast enough to jump on them.
Ghost of Christmas Taz creates a blizzard.
Chungus Claus grows to planet size & his heat vision creates a continent sized explosion.
Durability
Sylvester quickly climbed stairs that reach cloud level & survives a fall from them.
Revenant RR's victims can survive a train crash
Alright I did quite a few of these on a blog post

Back