• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HEY PAISANOS, I GOT FEATS FOR THE SUPER MARIO BROS. SUPER SHOW

Jokes aside, I found some feats for Mario Super Show. Note this is for the TV show, which is not the canon games nor canon to the games therefore the Mario and the gang in this TV show should be treated as their own characters in this series separate from their canon counter parts.

Priority: 1
Verse: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show
Feats:

Strength/Durability

-King Koopa tanked an explosion that sent the top of a tower into the sky point blank

-Several characters have survived explosions from Bob-Ombs throughout the series. Mario has survived a Bob-Omb explosion point blank. King Koopa can do the same. Mario and the gang survived another Bob-Omb explosion as well. Bob-Ombs have been shown to create huge explosions that might help ranking how powerful each explosion shown here for example

-Mario has been shown to bust through walls shown here and here

-Mario has kicked King Koopa so hard that he cracks a stone pillar which causes the entire arena to start collapsing

-Mario and Luigi dig their way out of prison with their fists

-And most impressive of all, Mario becomes Moses and parts the red spaghetti sauce sea as well as make a storm in the background with Koopa’s magic staff

Speed

-Mario dodges magical beams from Koopa

-Mario dodges bullets

-Mario and the gang dodges bullet bills

-Most characters can move as a blur shown here, here, here, here, and here

-Mario and Luigi outran a roller coaster

Giant Mario and Giant King Koopa Forms

-King Koopa crushed a fairly small building with his foot (4:26)

-Koopa was capable of destroying this a fairly large building in his giant form (6:26)

-Koopa tore apart a building in half (12:07)

-Mario and Koopa are capable of lifting each other and throwing each other into buildings (12:50)

-Koopa gets thrown through multiple buildings (13:00)

-Mario gets thrown into a mattress factory (14:08)

•Bonus feat: Mario was capable of injuring Giant King Koopa as normal Mario (10:36)

Jokes aside, I found some feats for Mario Super Show. Note this is for the TV show, which is not the canon games nor canon to the games therefore the Mario and the gang in this TV show should be treated as their own characters in this series separate from their canon counter parts.
The Mario Mania confirms that they are canon, and there's even more evidence, so this will be useless, they'll be combined soon

Feats:

Strength/Durability

-King Koopa tanked an explosion that sent the top of a tower into the sky point blank

-Several characters have survived explosions from Bob-Ombs throughout the series. Mario has survived a Bob-Omb explosion point blank. King Koopa can do the same. Mario and the gang survived another Bob-Omb explosion as well. Bob-Ombs have been shown to create huge explosions that might help ranking how powerful each explosion shown here for example

-Mario has kicked King Koopa so hard that he cracks a stone pillar which causes the entire arena to start collapsing

-And most impressive of all, Mario becomes Moses and parts the red spaghetti sauce sea as well as make a storm in the background with Koopa’s magic staff

Speed

-Mario dodges bullets

-Koopa was capable of destroying this a fairly large building in his giant form (6:26)

-Mario and Koopa are capable of lifting each other and throwing each other into buildings (12:50)

•Bonus feat: Mario was capable of injuring Giant King Koopa as normal Mario (10:36)
Wow thanks for this I was actually looking for feats in this series I kinda get distracted normally and underestimated how much I could do anyway I'll make sure to go through these when I get the time as a kid I loved this show my aunt would get it all the time from the local target as they were pretty cheap as a dvd

Wow thanks for this I was actually looking for feats in this series I kinda get distracted normally and underestimated how much I could do anyway I'll make sure to go through these when I get the time as a kid I loved this show my aunt would get it all the time from the local target as they were pretty cheap as a dvd
Anytime and thank you for offering to go over these! Yeah Super Show was part of my childhood and have a lot of feats hidden within it. I also had the dvd too!

Verse: Villainous(+V&V and Regular Show)

Feats:
JOJO Black Hat throws a gym to the sun with such intensity that created a massive explosion in seconds CAN'T RESIST AYAYAYAYAYAYA!
Demencia, Flug, Victor & Valentino avoid lightning
Airlock dodges shots from Flug's raygun
Hatbot-ler avoids lasers from a disco globe
Demencia & Flug evade Ring-Worm's rings of pure light
Flug reacts to BH's monocle ray & briefly moves in tandem with lasers from dish antenna which IRL can release beams & LS signals
Anti-Pops erasure projectiles go from the surface of a planet to far into outer space in seconds & Pops flies past stars

Last edited:

Feats:

Strength/Durability

Speed

-Mario dodges bullets

Alright I've made a list of calcs that scale to these characters physically which yielded Small Building Level+ to Building Level with Supersonic +Speeds

Verse: DC Comics
Feat: Catwoman survives the destruction of her apartment.
Also made a calc for this one as well

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you so much! Can’t wait to see what the magic staff feat and the giant forms yield in power!
About the magic staff feat I'm wondering if you could get a clip off of youtube for that one so I could potentially get further context to see if I can use the actual red sea, If I should use the density of water or pasta, and see the scaling for this

• Importance/Priority: 1 (hehe scaling go br)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: DAEMON X MACHINA (in progress of making page for both characters and verse)
  • Feats: (All from this) (Except for one)
    Laser Dodging (?) (Obviously only if possible to get from this vid. If not either disregard or sumthing idk)
    Grief's claim he can bring down the moon (NOTE:
    huge part of moon missing)
    Gravitation mass escape (comes from
    this video instead)

Trying this again.

Priority: 1. Our pages currently have close to no usable calcs for Code Geass, so we need to establish the calcs for their stats.
Verse: Code Geass
Feats: Here's my doc. More specfically, important calcs;
I doubt all of these feats can be calced, but I need at least some of them to be calced so I can actually make our pages not look like complete and utter shit. I have reference for mecha sizes if necessary.

Not sure what Priority this is but can someone Calc these Disintegration Feats from Halo Infinite?
That mostly seems like a game mechanic, given it's mostly chipping away at Wall level vehicles before suddenly making them vanish digitally after the final shot. Though, it could be vaporization/ionization after multiple rounds.

Wtf 7-A+ Super Show Mario!!! That’s awesome!! It would only apply to Koopa’s staff and whoever is wielding it but 7-A+ magic is still really impressive.
Ye! I’m curious if this would scale to other magic objects in the super show verse which probably just should be referred as the “dic Mario verse” since most likely the other Mario shows such as Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World are canon to this and in those shows the Koopa kids have wands that seem to be capable of doing the same thing and should scale

Ye! I’m curious if this would scale to other magic objects in the super show verse which probably just should be referred as the “dic Mario verse” since most likely the other Mario shows such as Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World are canon to this and in those shows the Koopa kids have wands that seem to be capable of doing the same thing and should scale
Yeah I agree on a “DIC Mario Verse” and while I don’t have a lot of time right now, I’ll definitely look at the magic stuff and the verse tanking magic attacks.

Priority:1 (Scales to Beginning to mid keys of pretty much everyone in the verse)
Verse: Epic battle fantasy
Feat: Lancer Commits war crimes nuke

You could also use this feat as reference, as they are pretty similar

Priority: 2(?) [scales to the protagonist, since she's doing the feat].
Verse: dr.slump
Feat: Arale throws someone with a sbuml across multiple planets, and causing small cracks in them including the sun.

I want the AP and the speed of this feat.

Priority: 2(?) [Scales to arale and obochan I think]
Verse: Dr.slump
Feat: Obochan takes a spell spear like rock from the earth and throws it at the moon, destroying it in the process. I will link images which shows the moon being bigger than the earth.

If this is Earth or pretty much the same as Earth, you should just check the References for Common Feats. (The link will take you straight to an Earth-splitting calc)

If this is not similar to Earth in terms of its volume or construction, then feel free to ignore this message.
I'm actually not sure if it isn't similar to earth or not but the creator never says weather or not it is so i just assumed the planet was like the earth

Back