• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll get to it when I got the chance. No worries, it wasn't annoying or anything.

I think I found a way around the block. But... are these all the images you gave of context?

9XN3WeI.jpg

I81Hfc3.jpg

rGKU8Yv.jpg

If it is, frankly, I can't tell what's going on. Perhaps the way I bypassed the block didn't give me all the images regarding the context, but like, I'd need the entire page instead of just the panel. It's hard to tell what's happening. Like in that first panel, is that a city occurring under the explosion? Why does the explosion look so weird, as if it has a crystalline structure, etc?
The crystalline structure is ice. The character, Ragna, who did that, clashed with an explosive attack with an attack that produces ice. The explosion is produced from magic, and the character, Ragna, produces and releases an energy that is capable of freezing magical attacks.

When I get home I can provide more scans.

Priority: 2 (?) (Could possibly help raise non-9-B DRV3 characters to 9-B and help reinforce the 9-B Rating for the 9-B DRV3 Characters - but will likely not affect the unknown tier characters or the High 8-C Characters, which numbers around 6 altogether)

Verse: Danganronpa V3

Feats:

Shuichi gets punched by an Exisal (24:54-24:56) (Durability & Attack Potency?)

Shuichi gets punched by an Exisal #2 (32:38-32:30) (Durability & Attack Potency?) (Just in case the first one doesn't amount to anything beyond street level)

Shuichi smacks away some rocks (13:40-13:43) (Lifting Strength & Attack Potency? Might be game stuff, tho)
Sorry, this isn't for BUMPing purposes, but, well... I was told in a profile post that one of the video links for the calcs that I wish to be calc'd is broken but they seem to all be working on my end. I want to know if it is the same for anybody else or if - due to me living in another country - one of the videos can't be seen. If so, I try to find new links.

Last edited:
I'll get to it when I got the chance. No worries, it wasn't annoying or anything.

I think I found a way around the block. But... are these all the images you gave of context?

9XN3WeI.jpg

I81Hfc3.jpg

rGKU8Yv.jpg

If it is, frankly, I can't tell what's going on. Perhaps the way I bypassed the block didn't give me all the images regarding the context, but like, I'd need the entire page instead of just the panel. It's hard to tell what's happening. Like in that first panel, is that a city occurring under the explosion? Why does the explosion look so weird, as if it has a crystalline structure, etc?
Okay, so, does this image help at all with the calculation? Sorry, I don't really know what scans I could provide to make the situation easier to understand lol. The scan is the moment before they clash so you can get an idea of what actually caused the aftermath.

EDIT: Also, the stuff under the explosion is all forest area.

9XN3WeI.jpg

I81Hfc3.jpg

rGKU8Yv.jpg

The main two things you need to look at are the top panel that's how big the explosion is and then the third panel shows kinda tall it is but I think the first panel shows the most for the explosion

The main two things you need to look at are the top panel that's how big the explosion is and then the third panel shows kinda tall it is but I think the first panel shows the most for the explosion
The images he has are cropped because he was using computers that blocked them lol. But yeah this pretty much sums it up.

That could work, but I need something to compare the size of the explosion to. Like, are there any buildings or trees nearby I can use for reference? I can't really pull a size out of thin air, and if I used the character in the foreground for reference, the yield will be super deflated.

That could work, but I need something to compare the size of the explosion to. Like, are there any buildings or trees nearby I can use for reference? I can't really pull a size out of thin air, and if I used the character in the foreground for reference, the yield will be super deflated.
Hm.... In some chapters, there are displays of a few mountain ranges, and a few wide-angle shots as well of the area. You think those could help?

Hm.... In some chapters, there are displays of a few mountain ranges, and a few wide-angle shots as well of the area. You think those could help?
If they're visible in the same panel as the explosion that occurred, then yea. Though they should preferably be on the same plane.

I could also calculate the strength of the explosion if there's a good shot of the aftermath, like if it left a crater or something.

If they're visible in the same panel as the explosion that occurred, then yea. Though they should preferably be on the same plane.

I could also calculate the strength of the explosion if there's a good shot of the aftermath, like if it left a crater or something.
Hm, may be a problem. The mountains themselves aren't visible in the same panel, so I don't know how that'd work, but they exist.

Also, there never seemed to be an aftermath. All that's left after is the fire and smoke from the explosion part, and the ice from the ice part.

So this may be harder than I thought.

Hm, may be a problem. The mountains themselves aren't visible in the same panel, so I don't know how that'd work, but they exist.

Also, there never seemed to be an aftermath. All that's left after is the fire and smoke from the explosion part, and the ice from the ice part.

So this may be harder than I thought.
Well, from what I see, the wall of ice seems to be comparable in size to the explosion. So if there's a picture of the ice next to something else that's measurable, I can calculate the size of the explosion using the ice.

Well, from what I see, the wall of ice seems to be comparable in size to the explosion. So if there's a picture of the ice next to something else that's measurable, I can calculate the size of the explosion using the ice.
Okay, so, I've got to more scans that I believe might help you with measuring. There are mountains and forest in the distance near where the explosion happened in a future chapter, and there is also a structure that is very near the battlefield that the explosion happened. If these don't work, I can go with your plan, and if that doesn't work, then this calc is ****** lmao.

Okay, so, I've got to more scans that I believe might help you with measuring. There are mountains and forest in the distance near where the explosion happened in a future chapter, and there is also a structure that is very near the battlefield that the explosion happened. If these don't work, I can go with your plan, and if that doesn't work, then this calc is ****** lmao.
Idk I think if he can't do the explosion, then these shots of the cliff are good for calcing Tera hypothetically being able to destroy the cliff.

For once, I am not requesting those same spike calcs for Slightly Damned. (Despite the fact that I still do want them done...)

Priority: 1 (Scales to the AP and Speed of all characters)
Verse: Bloody Bunny: The First Blood
Feats: All feats source from this video, and timestamps will be included for each feat.
Gonna do a bump here.

Priority: 2

Verse: The Chronicles of Narnia

Feats:

The Witch swings so fast it appears as if there are three knives/swords at once

It was Peter she was fightin - both of them going at it so hard that Lucy could hardly make out what was happening; she only saw the stone knife and Peter's sword flashing so quickly that they looked like three knives and three swords.

-The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Chapter 16

The Witch breaks an iron cross bar of a lamp post

Lightly, easily, as if it were the most ordinary thing in the world, she stretched up her right arm and wrenched off one of the cross-bars of the lamp-post. If she had lost some magical powers in our world, she had not lost her strength; she could break an iron bar as if it were a stick of barleysugar. She tossed her new weapon up in the air, caught it again, brandished it, and urged the horse forward.

- The Magician's Nephew, Chapter

Aslan was so fast he appeared as if he was two lions at once

Bree only snorted in answer but he did sheer away to his right. Oddly enough the other horse seemed also to be sheering away to the left, so that in a few seconds the space between them had widened a good deal. But as soon as it did so there came two more lions' roars, immediately after one another, one on the right and the other on the left, the horses began drawing nearer together. So, apparently, did the lions. The roaring of the brutes on each side was horribly close and they seemed to be keeping up with the galloping horses quite easily. Then the cloud rolled away. The moonlight, astonishingly bright, showed up everything almost as if it were broad day. The two horses and two riders were galloping neck to neck and knee to knee just as if they were in a race. Indeed Bree said (afterwards) that a finer race had never been seen in Calormen.

- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 2

"There was only one lion," said the Voice.
"What on earth do you mean? I've just told you there were at least two the first night, and-"
"There was only one: but he was swift of foot."

- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 11

Priority: 3

Verse: Chronicles of Narnia

Feat: Bending of trees by roaring

And they did. And Aslan stood up and when he opened his mouth to roar his face became so terrible that they did not dare to look at it. And they saw all the trees in front of him bend before the blast of his roaring as grass bends in a meadow before the wind.

- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Bump.

Back