• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 3 (It just makes the nurse ann stronger)

Verse: Creepypasta

Feat: The nurse Ann breaking some chains that held her to a table violently

Since it's a creepypasta, and i only have it in spanish, i can't send it, but, i could quote it "At that moment I got angry. I took all the strength I could and managed to break the chains"
Might wanna post the scan even if it's in Spanish. Just to have a visual confirmation. Well, preferably a link that leads to the source of the quote.

Since it's a creepypasta, and i only have it in spanish, i can't send it, but, i could quote it "At that moment I got angry. I took all the strength I could and managed to break the chains"
There's a calc for breaking chains iirc. Unsure where but it is around somewhere

Might wanna post the scan even if it's in Spanish. Just to have a visual confirmation. Well, preferably a link that leads to the source of the quote.
XXBg7iV.jpeg

By what i understand, scans mean proof or evidence

Bumping for this thread.
Priority: 1 (both FF and AoF characters scale to these feats, as both series are canon to each other, and Ryo & Geese appeared in FF Special and AoF2 respectively)
Verse: Fatal Fury/Art of Fighting (has a different canon compared to The King of Fighters. @SamanPatou and I had this in our minds for a long time)
Feat Descriptions:

Last edited:
that would be great.
Looking back at the calc, they're kinda old, and I'd need to make changes to them. The only one that seems fine is the one where he makes the pillar shoot out of the ground. So I'd copy that one into a blog and leave the rest alone. The mountain and cloud splitting feat is almost alright, but I used a slightly wrong formula to calculate the cloud split.

I can redo the other calc's and link you them later.

Looking back at the calc, they're kinda old, and I'd need to make changes to them. The only one that seems fine is the one where he makes the pillar shoot out of the ground. So I'd copy that one into a blog and leave the rest alone. The mountain and cloud splitting feat is almost alright, but I used a slightly wrong formula to calculate the cloud split.

Yea you'd probably have to do them on the wiki to get it accepted anyway. Would it be possible to calc the speed of cutting the pillar?

Priority: 3 (Could possibly help raise non-9-B DRV3 characters to 9-B and help reinforce the 9-B Rating for the 9-B DRV3 Characters - but will likely not affect the unknown tier characters or the High 8-C Characters, which numbers around 6 altogether)

Verse: Danganronpa V3

Feats:

Shuichi gets punched by an Exisal (24:54-24:56) (Durability & Attack Potency?)

Shuichi gets punched by an Exisal #2 (32:38-32:30) (Durability & Attack Potency?) (Just in case the first one doesn't amount to anything beyond street level)

Shuichi smacks away some rocks (13:40-13:43) (Lifting Strength & Attack Potency? Might be game stuff, tho)

Explanation:
(The character seen in this video is Shuichi Saihara. He is the playable character who is physically average (or possibly even weak) when compared to every single other character besides a small girl and a robot that is explicitly mentioned to be physically comparable to a healthy sixty-year-old. Essentially, he can serve as a baseline that everybody (in his game) can scale to.)

(Also, the big robots (Exisal) hitting Shuichi were blood lusted due to other stuff and weren't told to hold back, as evident by the death threats that some of them say. Also, they are High 8-C)

(As to explain the last feat, Shuichi is specifically smacking away rocks to get them out of his way. He isn't lifting or pushing them out of the way, but hitting them with (presumably) his fists. This might be game stuff since the stuff he usually smacks away tends to respawn either by a click of a button from the player or once he reenters a room, however, the stuff (like the wall of rock) doesn't respawn so it likely isn't a game thing. There is also a showing of Shuichi smacking away a large piano but, unlike, the wall of rocks, it takes Shuichi four hits to smack it away. Saying this now but if the third feat isn't applicable, it is fine.)

(Lastly, Shuichi's in-game height and weight is 5'7ft and 128 lbs respectively)
BUMP

what class was moving the pillar? Just wanna put it there since its another part of the calc

Priority: either 1 or 2 (if successful could lead to a calc that could upgrade multiple pokemon profiles)
Verse: Pokemon
Scans:
pokemon_adventures_394_15.jpg

pokemon_adventures_394_17.jpg

What to calculate: the size of lake verity.
The calc seems to require angsizing and idk how to do that.

Note: considering Mars is ways away from the wind turbine it would be reasonable to just use the average diameter of wind turbine rotors (125 meters)

Priority: either 1 or 2 (if successful could lead to a calc that could upgrade multiple pokemon profiles)
Verse: Pokemon
Scans:
pokemon_adventures_394_15.jpg

pokemon_adventures_394_17.jpg

What to calculate: the size of lake verity.
The calc seems to require angsizing and idk how to do that.

Note: considering Mars is ways away from the wind turbine it would be reasonable to just use the average diameter of wind turbine rotors (125 meters)
No angsizing was needed

u sure? Cause the first image is under an angle. There's also the second image showing the lake fully
The wide spanning shot in itself is fine. Also, the full showing of the lake doesn't help because I don't have anything to reference. If the windmill was there, it would've helped
additionally, the island is shown to be in the dead middle of the lake, in your calc, though, it's way off center
The circle's obviously not going to be perfect, but it's the best that could've been done

The wide spanning shot in itself is fine. Also, the full showing of the lake doesn't help because I don't have anything to reference. If the windmill was there, it would've helped

The circle's obviously not going to be perfect, but it's the best that could've been done
could you then quickly check the distance between the bank of the lake and the middle of the island please? it'll give a rough radius

Back