• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1, maybe 2 (Likely scales to everyone in the verse, or at the very least a very large number of them)

Verse: The Legend of Zelda

Feat: Link raises his arm to use a Deku Nut at the same time a beamos fires it's beam

The beam being fired is accepted as an actual speed of light laser, just need to get the speed Link moves his arm when compared to the oncoming beam. Link doesn't have an official height, but he is 9 or 10 years old in this game so just use the average height of a japanese kid that age.

Priority: 1
Verse: Sakamoto Days
Feats:

Another:
Priority: 1
Verse:
Sakamoto Days
Feats:
  • Strength
  • Speed
    • Sakamoto blocks a bullet with a fork. First scan. Second scan.
    • Sakamoto dodges catches a ricocheting sniper bullet with a chopstick. Scan 1, 2, 3.
  • Lifting Strength
    • Sakamoto no-sells a jacuzzi capable of launching Shin in mid-air. Scan 1, 2, 3.
    • Sakamoto no-sells a Waterfall outputting 10 tons of pressure.
    • Sakamoto casually throws an anchor of a ship. Scan 1, 2. This is the scans for the boat size, 1, 2 [For more context, check out Chapter 33)
    • Sakamoto throws his wife from the ship over a tall bridge and catches her with minimal effort. Scan 1, 2, 3. [For more context, check out Chapter 33)

This is Absaddie's request but it is important for Dai no Daibouken.

"Priority: 2 (most of the strongest and all the major final arc players would scale to this)
Verse: Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai
Feat: Baran holds off a black core explosion that destroys the field of death, at the very least cutting the explosion in half

I added a lot of pages for context purposes, even before it fully detonates the sheer power of it is shaking the entire continent to the point of causing gigantic splits in the ground (this is happening all the way underground near the bottom of the ocean by the way) and is compared to that of a volcanic eruption from a great distance away (on another country) and the blast itself looks like it goes into the stratosphere.

If anyone does this, DM me. I've been wanting to see just how high I can raise things for this series and I want to get pages for it done at some point. I felt it may be higher than a mere 6-A or High 6-A" -Absaddie

Priority: several

Verse: Plunderer

Feat: Upon entering in his Schmerman state, Licht unleashes a beam of energy into the sky reaching into space.

Robert causes this big blast of wind and sends out big bolts of lightning
chapter for it^

Alexandrov causes this explosion
Bump

These look interesting. I might calc these if I have time.
To make your job easier, let me do the calculation at the last one, I treat it as 1000 meters.
1.5667 * Log(1000) + 7.0781 = 11.7782
11.7782+(-4.9 + 4.7)/1.5 = 11.6448666667 = 1.850546e+22 Joule or 4.4229110898662 Teratons Of TNT (Small Country Level)

Back