• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1-4 (Scales to and provides supportive statistics to most characters)
Verse: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Feats:
Lifting Strength

Carol is able to hold the entire Fitness Dojo over her head (With several people in it)
Radicles lifts a giant totem
Radicles lifts and moves a small house (Not sure if it helps out, but here's a picture of the house zoomed out)
Radicles and Coach shaking hands cracks the planet (If it's possible to also calculate the shockwave emitted from their handshake for AP, it would be much appreciated)
Enid's motorcycle is able to pull and throw a moon at Cosma
AP
Radicles blush attack causes an explosion that dwarfs the Plaza
Cosma's AP via her sheer size (She's shown to be big enough to swallow a Planet whole)
Durability
Cosma tanks a belch from everyone on Planet X inside her stomach (Which causes the planet to shake violently)
Speed:
Enid's motorcycle travels past the sun and to the next nearest nebula in seconds (She travels from Earth to the Sun, and then to another planet around the Sun's axis before traveling to another Nebula. Said Nebula referred to as the 'X-Nebula' is likely another Galaxy rather than the usual nebula which is just space cloud junk from what I recall. The reasoning for this being that a Solar System is in this Nebula and Nebula can be used to refer to Galaxies in some instances. I think these should be calculated as two separate feats as she clearly accelerates significantly to travel to the X-Nebula than she did to reach the Sun and pass it.)
Enid's capable of moving inside of a Black Hole and her motorcycle is easily capable of escaping the Black Hole
K.O.'s power fist reaches the moon in seconds(Signified by the bump noise upon making contact with it. Apologies for it being a reaction video, it was all I could find)
Durability:
K.O. and Enid tank prolonged exposure to a Black Hole

Priority: 2
Verse: OK K.O
Feats
Speed
: Modern Sonic dodges several lasers (Boxmore lasers from weaker robots are accepted as LS so the lasers of a more advanced Metal K-O should scale to it)
AP: Fink & Venomus raysweapons caused a planet sized explosion & smoke clouds
Lfting Strength: Mr.Gar elbowed Lad Boxman so hard, he saw the curvage of the planet

Last edited:
Priority 1: Gives most of the verse stats/tiers
Verse: Im: Great Priest Imhotep
Feats:
To make it easier to tell what feat is about which, I separated the feats by what way a feat should be calced. This is also partially because a lot of the same scans are used as multiple feats are within the same few pages. Some being an AP and speed feat in one.

It is quite a handful of feats. But it's because there are currently no tiers assigned to these characters. I'm currently making character profiles for characters from the series, and so feats would affect MOST of the characters in the series via how many characters scale. Feel free to ping me (or whatever term vs wiki uses) if even one of these feats is calced.

I would suggest calculating the speed feats in order from how they were arranged. So you can scale the second speed feat off of Imhotep's speed from the first speed feat.
Oh, also if it helps, if there's a feat involving height, Imhotep is physically about 16, Harugo is 21 (Imhotep is the darkskinned one who wears a cat hat, Harugo is the lightskinned one who covers up one of his eyes with his hair and uses a sword).

Important Edit: Upon further inspection, I realized some of these feats implied the use of calc stacking which is against the rules (I wasn't aware). So instead I have alternatives on how some of the feats can be calculated. Particularly the speed feats.
The 2nd speed feat was supposed to use the speed required for Djoser to react to Harugo's attack based on the result from the second feat. Instead, I suggest basing it off the speed of the attack he used earlier within the same scene (I can't remember if it was in the next chapter, however, it was within the same fighting sequence and only a very short period of time had passed). Which appears to be supersonic based on the fact it creates what looks like a Soundwave. Which seems to be accurate as the attack is called "Sky Echo" and before using the attack was ordered to sing: https://i.postimg.cc/jSGNQp1x/image1-1.jpg
I will admit, it's NOT the same attack the seems to use sound to attack, but it's an attack from the same source, that being Heavenly Bat (you can tell when he says Heavenly Bat before using the attack: https://i.postimg.cc/k5qMmw6N/image1-2.jpg), in addition, he's shown to combat speed relative to or superior to Heavenly Bat anyways (Heavenly bat seems to be an extension of his attacks anyway), so I think using Mach speed or maybe Supersonic for the speed of the attack Djoser reacted to is fine.
The 3rd speed feat also relies on calc stacking too because I was hoping to use Imhotep's speed to get a value for his explosions since they scale to his speed. So instead, if him intercepting the explosion based on the speed at which it expanded (In one panel it was shown to grow to the size it is) and how far he had to travel can be calculated, that would be preferred. All the scans posted in the original request for the 4'th feat is what's needed
The 4th speed feat has the same problem as the fourth one. I was going to scale it to Imhotep's speed, but that's calc stacking again. So instead, if you can get his speed based on how far he traveled compared to the expansion of the explosion (In order to escape it from point blank like he did) that would be preferred. All the scans posted in the original request for the 5'th feat is what's needed.
Priority: 1
Verse: Im: Great Priest Imhotep
Feats:
Sed goes from Im's right to his left to block a lightning bolt from Magai Seth. Said lightning is already accepted as real lightning
Shiro jumps out of his lightning while carrying the rest of the group & later dodges it in closer range

Last edited:
Back