• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming it fell from a cliff or smth, the Gravity would -9.81 m/s^2

Idk that much about physics, just remember a few from my classes. But PE = MGH.

M = 14000 kg

G = -9.81

H = 10000

PE would be 13468453110 joules, or 8-C, building level.

Might be wrong since the reference for common feats calculate it differently, Didn't study terminal velocity shit.

Last edited:
Assuming it fell from a cliff or smth, the Gravity would -9.81 m/s^2

Idk that much about physics, just remember a few from my classes. But PE = MGH.

M = 14000 kg

G = -9.81

H = 10000

PE would be 13468453110 joules, or High 8-C, large building level.

Might be wrong since the reference for common feats calculate it differently, Didn't study terminal velocity shit.
you probably lost a 0 there somewhere

just messing around with formulas and calculators. I can get you a basic KE calc, perhaps a speed calc and maybe even an explosion, i can do pixel scaling too.

Priority: 2 (should scale mid and high tiers)

Verse: Owari no Seraph

Feats:
Four Horsemen create craters (Heights for the people standing there: for the middle person should be 1.6m, others should be 1.7m and 1.9m for the tallest one)

Shinya fires off multiple shots and Yuichiro swings 3 or 4 times to block the shots (Gun should be Type 30 speed should be 765m/s)

Shinya is point blank at Crowley and fires off several rounds Crowley swats all them away (Again same as before for speed)
I calculated these three scans

I mean most help probably came from Celestia and the moon pony (forgot their name) as Celestia is the one who keeps the sun rolling. So unless you can prove that the help was significant enough idk if it would get accepted. Otherwise it would be a significant feat.

I mean most help probably came from Celestia and the moon pony (forgot their name) as Celestia is the one who keeps the sun rolling. So unless you can prove that the help was significant enough idk if it would get accepted. Otherwise it would be a significant feat.
Princess Luna

Priority: 2 (scales to the 6-B characters) (spike and fluttershy contribiting might be an outlier)

verse: My little Pony

feat: Applejack and Rainbow Dash helped pull the moon closer to earth
Already done and calculated at High 6-A to 5-A depending on which version is used. I also have an accepted version of the 5-A yields in my blogs (The idea to use Gravitational Potential Energy came later, which is why I didn't implement it in the blog at the time of its acceptance). Just haven't tried to get it accepted. Mainly because A: I need to update the calculation with the google doc variant. B: Miscellaneous things and details that concern me.
I mean most help probably came from Celestia and the moon pony (forgot their name) as Celestia is the one who keeps the sun rolling.
What CinnabarManx421 said. Luna was not at full power. As for Celestia, she has a tendency to let Twilight do most of the work herself instead of solving the problem for Twilight outright so she can learn and grow. The fact that the Moon wasn't just yoinked instantaneously into its necessary position by the Sun goddess with complete control over celestial bodies sorta proves that.

Last edited:
Priority: 4 to 1 (Some supportive feats and some that could warrant higher tiers that scale to several characters)
Verse: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Feats:

Lifting Strength

Attack Potency
Speed

Last edited:
Priority: 4 to 1 (Some supportive feats and some that could warrant higher tiers that scale to several characters)
Verse: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Note: Due to the limitations of the device I'm using, the gifs I wish to insert will need to be downloaded to be viewed
Feats:

Lifting Strength

Attack Potency
  • Rad and Coach shaking hands cracks the Planet (I want the feat to be calculated via the crack opened up on the planet, but if separately, the shockwave that reached into space could also be calculated for AP, that would be desireable if possible)
  • Cosma's AP via her sheer size (She's shown to be big enough to swallow a Planet whole | I'm aware there's several ways to calculate the size of someone who's very large, and iirc, one way involves KE which would require speed. Thus I suggest looking into K.O.'s profile as she scales to his speed. Here's another feat she scales to left out of K.O.'s profile for some reason: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Nullflowerblush/K.O.:_Mr._Worldwide. If there's multiple methods to calculate her AP while being this size, I would like all methods useable to get AP so there's choices/ends to pick through that would be consistent with the series)
Durability
Speed
After already having made all these gifs, I realized it's probably best if I linked some of these with videos as opposed to just being a gif to help with timing. For the ones that I felt require that most, I'll send a download link of the feat (If any other one of these feats require a video over a gif, please tell me and I'll get the download for it):
Second speed feat mp4: https://hnet.com/video-to-gif/showmymp4/20210719-17-qst7TNBln0xgc11I/small.mp4
Your images that link to hnet do not work, as it just takes me to the homepage

Have you tried Imgur?
I haven't personally tried it, because the laptop I use blocks it. But when I'm on the PC I'll be able to use it. Should I delete the initial comment compiling the feats until then, or is it okay to keep it up until I update it? It's pretty late where I am right now.

Can someone calc these two feats?
The first one starts at 16:13 and the second one starts at 19:05.

Priority: 2 I think. (It should only scale to the powerful members of the verse)
Verse: Young Justice
Feat 1 Description: Caused the Yellowstone supervolcano to start erupting.
Feat 2 Description: Created a tornado to divert the ash of the supervolcano into space.

I'm patient and not in too much of a hurry so take your time. Please tell me if the feats are incalculable so that I can replace them if necessary.

Last edited:
Back