• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since I don't know the series, so I'm asking, are these modern feats?
If it's any help. Modern Sonic is taller and slimmer and has green eyes. Classic Sonic is shorter, chubbier, and has black eyes. I think there was a few or one more Modern Sonic feats there, but I would need to double check it.

Edit: Upon looking, I discovered my assumption was correct. There was indeed one more Modern feat. It's the 5'th one, the feat before the final feat where Sonic X dodges a laser that is also a feat from Sonic X.

Last edited:
Priority: 1 (Should scale to all the characters in the series)

Verse: Despicable Me

Feats:

1) - Gru tanks getting hit by several weapons and missiles at once from Vector

2) - All the feats happen in this video:

-At the very start of the video, Kevin (the minion) becomes a giant by accidentally turning on Scarlet Overkill’s machine. He grows and pretty much destroys her fortress by growing to his giant size.

-At 2:19 Scarlet (in her mechanical suit) begins to attack giant Kevin and is consistently shown to be on par with Kevin shown at 2:37 and at 2:53

-At 3:12 Scarlet shoots a lava blast with her lava guns blocking the minions path

-At 3:27 giant Kevin punches Scarlet through several buildings and one of those buildings collapses. Scarlet is completely fine after the fact.

- At 4:16 Scarlet attempts to launch that missile to kill Kevin and the minions. However Kevin eats the missile.

-At 4:48 Kevin grabs on and scarlet LITERALLY PULLS KEVIN ALONG WITH THEM INTO THE SKY.

-Now by far the most impressive feat, at 5:00 Kevin, Scarlet, and herb TANK THAT MISSILE EXPLODING POINT BLANK! Kevin grows back to normal after the fact and Scarlet and Herb are completely fine and have likely tanked the explosion based on their appearance At the end of the movie.
Bump

I calculated five speed scans from here.
Super thanks again! I forgot to mention potential evidence the lasers being LS.
Because its implied multiple times in the idw comic that game events happened in its continuity aswell, idw Sonic & Shadow have gotten powers/resistences from the games. Eggman's lasers in the games are already accepted as LS. Idw Eggman's lasers could be scaled to their game counterpart speedwise for the same reasons the idw hedgehogs scale to their game counterparts abilitywise.
More arguments for the lightning being as fast as irl if not faster.
Eggman's devices could hurt Sonic & co. who have Multi-City Block Level durability. The energy output of a lightning bolt would be around Small Buiding to Building Level. This blog only calcs non-lethal amount of electricity travelling thru the air so it would be unreliable in this case. As mentioned in the LS arguments, game events including Sonic Heroes, where Neo Metal Sonic(another of Eggman's creations) shoots lightning & creates a thunderstorm, happened in the idw too.

Last edited:
Because its implied multiple times in the idw comic that game events happened in its continuity aswell, idw Sonic & Shadow have gotten powers/resistences from the games. Eggman's lasers in the games are already accepted as LS. Idw Eggman's lasers could be scaled to their game counterpart speedwise for the same reasons the idw hedgehogs scale to their game counterparts abilitywise.
More arguments for the lightning being as fast as irl if not faster.
Eggman's devices could hurt Sonic & co. who have Multi-City Block Level durability. The energy output of a lightning bolt would be around Small Buiding to Building Level. This blog only calcs non-lethal amount of electricity travelling thru the air so it would be unreliable in this case. As mentioned in the LS arguments, game events including Sonic Heroes, where Neo Metal Sonic(another of Eggman's creations) shoots lightning & creates a thunderstorm, happened in the idw too.
uf, I put it directly this text to note section then

That is... a lot less than i was expecting um... hold on
I think it would make more sense to try pixel scaling the explosion to the trees directly in front of it
It shouldnt be too hard to find a height for them since reisen and tewi live in this bamboo forest in japan
Although not too sure if thats where they were looking at the trees
but which tree looks full size from bottom to top in the picture?

Priority: 2 (Scales to the main protag and the main antag pretty much)
Verse: Virtual Hero (Kind of an obscure verse... doesn't even have profiles here, yet.)
Feat: Trollmask explodes the Impossible Tower to kill off Slenderman (I can provide some more scans to help with its size)
unknown.png
Bump, I can provide other screenshots to help with pixel scaling.

Priority: 2 (Likely scales to pretty much anyone who scales to Jeb, since his halo is seemingly what let Auditor perform the feat)

Verse: Madness Combat

Feat: Auditor raises a huge building

Note: It's kinda hard to figure out the vertical length of the building, but the horizontal length may be possible to find by comparing the characters' size with the size of the rooms they're in, since they seem to go the entire horizontal length of the building through the various rooms they go through, as the elevator they take brings them to the other side of the building. Using the horizontal length, it may be possible to find the vertical length.

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Scales to several relevant characters and gives some of them unimportant statistics)
Verse: Captain Underpants
Feats:
Priority: 1 (Gives numerous characters tiers)
Verse: Dog Man (Doesn't have a page but is directly related to Captain Underpants)
Feats:
  • Speed
    • Petey runs around town while 'zipping away just in time' from missiles fired at him 1 2 3 4 (He's shown running away from the missile after they're fired)
    • 80-HD flies half-way across the planet after being kicked half-way around the globe (We see him get kicked here and we see him illustrate him being kicked and flying back around the globe: 1 2 3 4 5. the timeframe was likely a few seconds given how the scene took place, here's every panel leading up to him showing these illustrations of him coming back around the world: 1 2 3)
  • Durability
  • Lifting Strength
  • Attack Potency

Last edited:
Back