• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character: Sam Puckett

Priority: 3

Descriptio: Sam topples a tree off screen with a baseball bat by hitting it 11 times (I counted). I wan to know how far into wall level attack potency this puts her. We never see the tree, but given it crushes a car and it's set in Venice Los Angeles, it was almost certainly a palm tree (the most common tree in that area). While the exact size of the tree is unknown, I was wondering if I could get a rough aproximation of how much energy that would put into each of her 11 blows with the bat so I could get an idea of her aproximite striking strength with her fists (required to cause that much damage with the bat). The feat can be seen here. It starts at the 9:25 mark and ends at the 12:01 mark.

Sorry I wanna add something but I just wanted to ask what the priority thing meant

Anyway

Character: James Bond

Description: Laser weaponry. Bond has a weapon in 007 Nightfire called the samurai which I believe is a real laser. What we wanna know is the speed of its attacks are

Here's a clip showing it

https://youtu.be/V4JHgVMChTs

TheArsenal1212 said:
Sorry I wanna add something but I just wanted to ask what the priority thing meant
1 = Very important

2 = Important but maybe not a lot

3 = Not really important

1 = Affects most if not all characters with a stat change.

2 = Affects a fair amount of characters with a stat change.

3 = Changes one character/a couple of character's stats.

4 = Supporting feat for already existing stats

It's confirmed by Ainefill such a feat is indefinite in terms of Unknown Range. I just wanted to know how much this could destroy as an estimate...

Importance/Priority: Unknow (After showcasing this from a recent stream, the confirmed range of this move is permanently stated as unknown.), otherwise, 1 (All characters should be able to Tank this.)

Name of the Verse/Character: Wonderful World (Verse), Chartette (Wonderful World)

Brief Descriptio: An unknown size estimate of how Chartette's Terra Break's Explosion is showcased. It must be noted though that regardless of power, is not confirmed as a legitimate size of the explosion according to Ainefill; who made the pic in the first place... (Thus the feat should end up as Unknown, At Least... to make the feat more legit.) I just wanted to know the TNT amount that it can produce in that range, and as an explosion, how much damage it can do.

Pic HERE.

Size for Chartette to scale: 153cm/44kg. Slash to create Terra Break is also shown to scale. Vid for the move can be seen HERE.

I apologize for a calc like this; I'm just curious. I'm making it a more serious calc for this to be legit. Had to edit some things even. >_<

• Priority: 3 or higher (Finds AP for the either the main character or a major character.)
  • Verse/Character: The Thing (Hanna Barbera; It's either the 1967 Fantastic Four series or the 1979 The Thing series .)
  • Feats: Among other feats (Flying, breathing underwater, reacting to lightning, lifting a huge mass of land....) The Thing using a test your strength machine causes the machine's bell to fly into space & hit a UFO.
Feat starts at 6 minutes, 5 seconds. https://youtu.be/fe_cdXm2uUI?t=6m5s

(I'm assuming that that is probably the highest feat in that video, considering another feat of sending a small object to space got 7-C .)

Note that the footage source above is a clip show; A lot of the feats may be shown partially &/or out of context. I can attempt to find better footage however, if anyone wants it; Just say so!

• Importance/Priority: 3 (Only calcs Merlyn's magical AP)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: The Once and Future King/Merly
  • Brief Feat Description: Merlyn causes a snowstorm to form faster than Kay and Wart can turn around, as well as lowering temperatures to freezing and causing half an inch of snow to form.

Imaginym said:
*Priority: 3 or higher (Finds AP for the either the main character or a major character.)
  • Verse/Character: The Thing (Hanna Barbera; It's either the 1967 Fantastic Four series or the 1979 The Thing series .)
  • Feats: Among other feats (Flying, breathing underwater, reacting to lightning, lifting a huge mass of land....) The Thing using a test your strength machine causes the machine's bell to fly into space & hit a UFO.
Feat starts at 6 minutes, 5 seconds. https://youtu.be/fe_cdXm2uUI?t=6m5s

(I'm assuming that that is probably the highest feat in that video, considering another feat of sending a small object to space got 7-C .)

Note that the footage source above is a clip show; A lot of the feats may be shown partially &/or out of context. I can attempt to find better footage however, if anyone wants it; Just say so!
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/The_Thing_sends_a_Puck_Into_Space

Now that I'm thinking about it again, I've decided to post these feats here to see if they might yield good results.

Priority: 3 (Only affects about two people, but may or may not result in upgrades.)

Verse: The Dark Tower

Description: Bit feats for Roland Deschai

Feats: See below

I don't expect massive changes based on these, but I'm still interested in seeing what numbers they produce.

Priotity: 1 (Scales to all MMPR rangers Lifting Strength, and anyone in the Verse who doesn't have superior lifting strength feats)

Verse: Power Rangers

Feat: The yellow ranger pushes over a massive boulder

18A1FD8F-082F-4211-9134-E482C4DFC83E

Priority: 1~3

Verse / Character:
Lucy, Elfen Lied.

Feats:

• Lucy plucks a bullet from her chest right before it hits her heart. (She did this with her Vectors, which are invisible arms sprouting from her back).
EL Kurama Takes the Shot 1
EL Kurama Takes the Shot 2
EL Kurama Takes the Shot 3
EL Kurama Takes the Shot 4
EL Kurama Takes the Shot 5

• A younger Lucy blows up part of a building.
EL Lucy Building Feat 1
EL Lucy Building Feat 2

• Lucy's Vectors reach their full size, reaching outer space, and then shooting back down to the surface near instantly
EL Lucy Kills Everyone 1
EL Lucy Kills Everyone 2
EL Lucy Kills Everyone 3

I'll do these Elfen Lied calcs. I've been interested in getting into the series, might be a good segue into it.

• Priority: 3 or higher (Finds Reaction Speed for the main character, who may also be the most notable character in the series.)
  • Verse/Character: The Thing (1978-1979.)
  • Feats: After their hot air balloon's ballasts are removed, it ascends into stormy thunderclouds. The Thing gets on top & protects the balloon by punching the lightning bolts away.
Video footage: https://youtu.be/E6OQwJLDT88?t=3m42s (Feat starts at around 3 minutes, 42 seconds.)

Thus, could someone calc The Thing's reaction speed from that?

Priority: 1 (Scales to everyone worth a damn in the verse)

Verse/Character: War, Darksiders

Feats: Upon the beginning of the premature Apocalypse the combatants are sent down in meteors that cause quite some damage (2:15, 2:24, 2:35)

Priority: 2 (Scales to the Horsemen and bosses)

Verse/Character: Death, Darksiders

Feats: The Archon throws a big ass statue (bust I think) to crush Death, he dosen't appreciate it (4:38-4:50)

@Hellbeast Your calc is done, Velox asked me to check it out. 8-B to Low 7-C results.

* Importance/Priority: 2 (might upgrade East Blue Saga top tiers).

* Name of the Verse/Character: One Piece/Sanji.

* Brief Feat Description: Sanji kicked Moh-Muu. It's needed Moh-Muu's size to determine the power of the kicks.

The feat

• Importance/Priority: 4
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Thor, Marvel Comics
  • Brief Feat Description: Thor knocks Gorr light years away to the surface of a planet's moon, and then Gorr while on the moon flings giant chunks of a moon at the two Thors while they were flying at super speed, who react and smash them like they were playing baseball. How fast do you estimate those boulders were moving?
The feat in question: https://i.imgur.com/7wdwru1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/NbrRByO_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back