• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calcs on NV Moon

This will upgrade toneri to moon level,hagoromo to planet level,and finally kaguya to planet+ via powerscaling to hagoromo

It would also affect momoshiki via scaling

I mean, stopping the revolution of the Earth itself is low end Moon level, so I dunno if stopping the rotation of the Moon would yield similar results.

Darkanine said:
I mean, stopping the revolution of the Earth itself is low end Moon level, so I dunno if stopping the rotation of the Moon would yield similar results.
I just substituted the value of new mass in the accepted calc,and got 2.2* 10^29 - Moon level

@Uchihazinon

You mean RSM Naruto?

If this calculation is correct and Toneri gets Moon level, that means Naruto would be 5-C too and maybe Kurama.

I revised the calc: as long that moon hasn't that gravity via some chakra seal or whatever, and is is working physically as any common moon, the calc is good; that moon would have a GBE of 36.67 times higher than our moon. But question: is that moon really as big as our's? if that's true, the radious would be 1738 km, nor 1700 km.

sincerely i doub that gravity is influencing in the gravity, I mean the only source of chakra that has the moon is the tenseigan and when naruto destroyed it There was no change in the gravity

Ok the, so assuming that the gravity is 1 G and radious 1738 km, GBE is 1.087 Zettatons; but better to ask guys that knowns about Naruto, in case you're missing something.

I agree But if you do not mind I'd like to point out something What is bothering me a little

all the feats of toneri Were made with little effort why is no considered as "at least"

I'm sorry if this was already discussed but I'm quite new here

Sorry, I can't respond that since I don't known about Naruto scaling, I can only evaluate the calc here.

Yeah,It should be "atleast Moon level" since toneri sliced moon without any problem and stopped the rotation of moon without any restrain

You can inform Kkapoios and TheMightyRegulator about this thread, if you wish. They usually solve our Naruto matters.

Antoniofer said:
Ok the, so assuming that the gravity is 1 G and radious 1738 km, GBE is 1.087 Zettatons; but better to ask guys that knowns about Naruto, in case you're missing something.
Yeah,cant believe I didnt saw that lol, I got 1.085 zettatons btw

New values

M= 4.44 *10^23 Density = 21537 kg/m^3 U/Energy needed to bust the moon = 4.54 *10^30 J - 1.085 zettatons of TNT 1- 2.5* 10^30J

ENERGY EXERTED TO DISJOINT THE MOON = 33* 10^28 J - 28 Exatons of TNT

Antvasima said:
You can inform Kkapoios and TheMightyRegulator about this thread, if you wish. They usually solve our Naruto matters.
Kkapoios said he isnt sure about the gravity assumption and TheMightyRegulator didnt respond till now.Can you highlight my blog post or this post ?

It looks good but I have a few issues with this.

The Tenseigan was used to make the moon a habitable cosmological object. As such, is the moon's gravity due to it having a greater mass/density, or is it simply from the Tenseigan's residual effects? After all, even after the Tenseigan was destroyed ninjas were still capable of breathing on the surface of the moon in base, while Naruto thought it prudent to transform into his KCSM mode when traveling in space.

Further, as the moon was moving towards the Earth,the Earth's gravitational pull was breaking apart the moon, however surely an object with comparable gravitational pull and mass would also affect the earth.

Sincerely I am sure that the mass of the moon is much greater than a normal moon, the debatable is the fact of whether that mass is as large as that of the earth

TheMightyRegulator said:
It looks good but I have a few issues with this.
The Tenseigan was used to make the moon a habitable cosmological object. As such, is the moon's gravity due to it having a greater mass/density, or is it simply from the Tenseigan's residual effects? After all, even after the Tenseigan was destroyed ninjas were still capable of breathing on the surface of the moon in base, while Naruto thought it prudent to transform into his KCSM mode when traveling in space.

Further, as the moon was moving towards the Earth,the Earth's gravitational pull was breaking apart the moon, however surely an object with comparable gravitational pull and mass would also affect the earth.
You kind of covered points that I had for gravity assumption . I will just add that the working of CT just justifies my assumption - It pulls debris on earth's surface ,which means its gravitational pull is greater than earth

"Further, as the moon was moving towards the Earth,the Earth's gravitational pull was breaking apart the moon, however surely an object with comparable gravitational pull and mass would also affect the earth"

I dont think kishi even considered something like this,so this point should be moot. Furthermore , only attacks from toneri damaged mooon's surface

Also I want to know if you agree or disagree with this calc lol

12:13.

The process of the jutsu which was instigated by Naruto and Sasuke, does not actually reflect on the completed object itself and if this was really the case it would have been reflected again when the moon hurtled the Earth but as shown, this is not the case.

It's always assumed Naruto's moon is the same size.

I agree with the calc but it's the reasoning the calc is based on I disagree with.

I would want an upgrade as much as you do, but their are some problems here. The weapon that toneri used to move the moon off course does not influence in the gravity, because if that was true, then after naruto and hinata destroyed the gravitational machine it would had been back to normal, which didn't happen. Everybody in the surface of the moon was walking and talking as if they were in the earth's gravity field.

Toneri said that he use Naruto's chakra to move it. Unless, you can explain all of this, i'm afraid there will be to many assumptions.

TheMightyRegulator said:
12:13.
The process of the jutsu which was instigated by Naruto and Sasuke, does not actually reflect on the completed object itself and if this was really the case it would have been reflected again when the moon hurtled the Earth but as shown, this is not the case.

It's always assumed Naruto's moon is the same size.

I agree with the calc but it's the reasoning the calc is based on I disagree with.
Damn,cant believe I actually missed this part ,but force exerted by earth on moon is omitted in both the calcs in accepted calcs [[1]] , 2 ,so why are we applying this condition in this calc? Also we dont see earth's gravitational force affecting moon (unless i am again missing something) .... we should neglect earth's gravitational pull in this calc too

This should upgrade toneri to "Atleast moon level"

Alright, fair enough. However-

Adam of darkness said:
New values

M= 4.44 *10^23 Density = 21537 kg/m^3 U/Energy needed to bust the moon = 4.54 *10^30 J - 1.085 zettatons of TNT 1- 2.5* 10^30J

ENERGY EXERTED TO DISJOINT THE MOON = 33* 10^28 J - 28 Exatons of TNT
Are these not your values? Values >= 2*10^30 J is Small planet.

^1.087 zettatons is the GBE of the Naruto Moon, assuming that isn't under the effect of chakra seal or whatever and follow real physic; yeah, 1.087 zettatons is mid-end Small Planet level

Darkanine said:
What's the exact formula to calc that?

I think that he is referring to the typical Rotational Energy 0.5*I*w^2, the RE of Earth is less 1/1000th part of the GBE, is even less with the moon that has a orbital period of 27 day... At least it was stated than this moon has shorter days.

OK, it was asked before, but I didn't quite understand: What is the evidence that suggests Naruto Moon Gravity = earth gravity?

Regarding the artificial gravity idea that was discussed here (If I understand correctly): They were on the hollow inside of the moon, right? According to Shell Theorem they should be weightless then. Might be an argument towards artificial gravitation (or the moon rotating fast...). At least if one wishes to involve physics....

Beyond that if I understand correctly we are already at the point of having seen that the splitting is still Large continent level and wouldn't change anything, yes? So then I don't have to look into that one.

With stopping the rotation you mean the throwing moon upon earth one I assume? If so, then I can repeat what I wrote below that calculation (with the additional condition that the gravity as justified): "Only question is if all the energy was used at once. If it was this is correct."

I did never view the movie as a whole, just parts of it, but IIRC the moon was shoved towards earth over at least multiple hours.

If the gravity gets accepted this calc would probably also change, not sure if to a relevant degree.

mmm... curious, the result that you got in that blog is the same that we got here, like, the GBE of a moon with Earth's gravity, maybe we should look what's happening there... Anyway, people said than that moon has Earth gravity due that people living there can move as they can in earth, I asked if that gravity is created via some chakra trick, but apparently that isn't the case.

Regarding people living on the moon: I don't know too much about the whole lore regarding the film, but Naruto wiki writes regarding the moon: "It has a weak gravity, but is still able to maintain a breathable atmosphere. Despite its harsh conditions, the Ōtsutsuki were able to settle on the Moon due to their unique anatomy and physiology."

Now Naruto wiki isn't necessarily reliable, but if the the setteling down argument is all than it is quite possible, that it is since those aren't your average humans. One can stick with charkra to surfaces after all and they terraformed the moon either way.

Aside from that there are also a whole lot other possible values between 0.16g (moon gravity) and 1g.

I can provide information if you want.

DontTalk said:
With stopping the rotation you mean the throwing moon upon earth one I assume? If so, then I can repeat what I wrote below that calculation (with the additional condition that the gravity as justified): "Only question is if all the energy was used at once. If it was this is correct."

I did never view the movie as a whole, just parts of it, but IIRC the moon was shoved towards earth over at least multiple hours.
In the beginning. After receiving the Tenseigan chakra mode he moved the moon from rest instantly.

DontTalk said:
Regarding people living on the moon: I don't know too much about the whole lore regarding the film, but Naruto wiki writes regarding the moon: "It has a weak gravity, but is still able to maintain a breathable atmosphere. Despite its harsh conditions, the Ōtsutsuki were able to settle on the Moon due to their unique anatomy and physiology."

Now Naruto wiki isn't necessarily reliable, but if the the setteling down argument is all than it is quite possible, that it is since those aren't your average humans. One can stick with charkra to surfaces after all and they terraformed the moon either way.
It was terraformed but the conditions on the surface were maintained by the Tenseigan which stabilized this state by forming a barrier, but it was destroyed along with the tenseigan.

The Naruto wiki is especially suspect here considering it uses a completely different model in assuming the moon is almost entirely hollow, an assumption contradictory to our own. We believe only a portion of the moon was terraformed, which would explain why there needs to be a barrier at all.

DontTalk said:

If the gravity gets accepted this calc would probably also change, not sure if to a relevant degree.
Pretty much, toneri would be upgraded to "Atleast moon level"

Back