• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calcs on NV Moon

@ Dont talk

"OK, it was asked before, but I didn't quite understand: What is the evidence that suggests Naruto Moon Gravity = earth gravity?"

Considering how the characters were fighting and walking on moon's suface we get to know the gravity is much greater than real moon,and similar to earth

"Regarding people living on the moon: I don't know too much about the whole lore regarding the film, but Naruto wiki writes regarding the moon: "It has a weak gravity, but is still able to maintain a breathable atmosphere. Despite its harsh conditions, the Ōtsutsuki were able to settle on the Moon due to their unique anatomy and physiology."

Now Naruto wiki isn't necessarily reliable, but if the the setteling down argument is all than it is quite possible, that it is since those aren't your average humans. One can stick with charkra to surfaces after all and they terraformed the moon either way."

We see birds flying throughout the moon,so yeah,naruto characters arent uding their chakra to walk on moon here,but gravity is acting on them here,which is greater than earth's gravity

"Aside from that there are also a whole lot other possible values between 0.16g (moon gravity) and 1g."

NV moon is made by chibaku tensei,which is made from debris on earth's surface. Core of CT attracts the debris to its center and as a result,a huge spherical structure is formed,which is moon in this case.

Now the gravitational pull of CT should be greater than earth's ,thats the only way it can attract debris towards its center,hence I have taken earth's gravity in this case,which is quite reasonable if you ask me

TheMightyRegulator said:
Alright, fair enough. However-
Adam of darkness said:
New values

M= 4.44 *10^23 Density = 21537 kg/m^3 U/Energy needed to bust the moon = 4.54 *10^30 J - 1.085 zettatons of TNT 1- 2.5* 10^30J

ENERGY EXERTED TO DISJOINT THE MOON = 33* 10^28 J - 28 Exatons of TNT
Are these not your values? Values >= 2*10^30 J is Small planet.
I took wrong values of radius,so this would be new results

I think that DontTalk seems to make sense.

I am sure that if gravity were different they would have noticed But until toneri made that gap in the moon nadia had not even suspected that they were not on earth

But I also believe that to have an atmosphere even if it is a weak atmosphere would have to have a weight much bigger than the moon

if I'm not mistaken

Antvasima said:
I think that DontTalk seems to make sense.
Dont talk himself said he didnt watch the movie,also he isnt really discarding this calc. There are valid reasons for the only assumption which is gravity, I dont see why cant we accept this to be honest. And if we are gonna discard this I want a solid reason , this calc is gonna affect many god tiers lol

Well, it seems to rely on too much speculation for my taste.

Antvasima escribio:
Bueno, Parece Que depender de mucha especulación para mi gusto.
Como he visto creo que hay mucha evidencia de que la luna tiene una gravedad mucho mayor de lo normal, y las ├║nicas desventajas que veo aqu├¡ sólo se indicar├¡a que la luna puede tener un peso un poco menor que la de la tierra ... . ..

Creo que lo mejor sería tomar un valor intermedio, una gravedad mucho mayor que la de una luna normal, pero menos de la tierra

Based on that it has enough gravity to have a breathable atmosphere and that the characters never suspected that they were on the moon until toneri destroyed a part of it (that would mean that gravity must be similar)

Antvasima said:
Well, it seems to rely on too much speculation for my taste.
There is only one "speculation" in the first place,which has reasonable explaination which makes complete sense. I have yet to see any answer as why I cant take earth's gravity in this calc. DOnt talk and TheMightyRegulator your thoughts? If you disagree I will really like a valid explaination

Have you informed Kkapoios?

Okay. Thanks.

The issue here is that we need a knowledgeable staff member (or ex-staff member in TheMightyRegulator's case) to organise this. If it is accepted, somebody would have to structure which characters that should be upgraded, and then perform the changes.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Thanks.
The issue here is that we need a knowledgeable staff member (or ex-staff member in TheMightyRegulator's case) to organise this. If it is accepted, somebody would have to structure which characters that should be upgraded, and then perform the changes.
Toneri,KCM naruto,Momoshiki,Hagoromo would be upgraded if this gets accepted

I already mentioned why I disagreed with it. I also decided to disregard my concerns as fiction is not always bound to reality, so...

The main question is whether your moon's gravity assumption is valid or not (the CT extracting pieces of the Earth's crust does not count as evidence as it was done as a result of a jutsu).

How did Kurama and the Golem fall into the moon. Analyzing this, it is entirely possible to deduce whether or not the gravity is similar to earth.

Alternatively, using the same scene, we can use angle scaling to calculate the gravitational force, though I can't recall how good the perspective is.

TheMightyRegulator escribio:
ya que DICHO Por Que No ESTABA de Acuerdo con ella. También Decidi Hacer Caso omiso de mis Preocupaciones Como ficción no siempre this Ligada a la Realidad, por lo ...La cuestión f principal ES SI suposición de la Gravedad de su luna es V├ílida o no (el CT extraer Trozos de la corteza terrestre hay Cuenta Como Evidencia como se hizo Como resultado m de la ONU jutsu).
¿Como Kurama y El Golem caen en la luna. El Análisis de este, es Totalmente Posible deducir Si La Gravedad es parecido a la Tierra.

Por otra parte, el USO de La Misma escena, de Podemos Como utilizar la Escala de Angulo para Calcular la fuerza de la Gravedad, Aunque No puedo Recordar lo Bueno Que Es La perspectiva.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTDnmBWut4g&t=432s Appears for the second 50

Calculing the gravity in that way could be messy due timeframe and perspective, so may not be the better way to calculate the gravity.

@Chepkaloak, are using some mobil device configured in spanish? seems strange that even the code is written in spanish, if you allow me to ask.

@TheMightyRegulator

"The main question is whether your moon's gravity assumption is valid or not (the CT extracting pieces of the Earth's crust does not count as evidence as it was done as a result of a jutsu)."

Its irrelevant if it was a result of a jutsu,its core attracts the rocks with gravity greater than earth's which is a relevant part. Not like the core stops attracting the rocks,if that was the case NV moon wouldnt have been made in first place. If the pull would have weakened over time,kaguya would have feed herself and destroyed the NV moon,and she was sealed for hundreds of years.

So, 1) Neither the core stopped attracting the rocks and 2) Neither did its pull weakened over time , so why is this reason discarded?

My only assumption,which I wont even call an assumption, is that I have taken same gravity as that of earth which are completly logical and I will state it again

1- The core pulled the debris on earth's surface ,which indicates its pull>that of earth's .

2- We saw throughout the movie the gravity was earth like

3- We saw birds "flying" again indicating the gravity is earth like (The speed of sai's bird should have increased tremendously if the gravity was less that that of earth)

Well, TheMightyRegulator and Kkapoios are our Naruto experts, so if they disagree, so do I.

Antvasima said:
Well, TheMightyRegulator and Kkapoios are our Naruto experts, so if they disagree, so do I.
But there are many points that make the moon have a gravity greater than normal ..... at least enough to maintain a breathable atmosphere

And if we take an intermediate value that is to say that it has a gravity superior to the one of a moon and inferior to the one of the earth?

Because it seems to me that there are too many points that indicate this as to ignore them and suppose that the gravity of the moon is that of a normal moon

Well, I think that we have to chalk this up as plot convenience, and judge it by its size, as it is the safest bet. It the Moon truly had mass equal to the Naruto Earth, it would likely have constantly wreaked havok upon the planet's weather patterns.

It would be too risky and controversial to accept this, so I would appreciate if you permanently drop the subject. Thank you.

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that we have to chalk this up as plot convenience, and judge it by its size, as it is the safest bet. It the Moon truly had mass equal to the Naruto Earth, it would likely have constantly wreaked havok upon the planet's weather patterns.
It would be too risky and controversial to accept this, so I would appreciate if you permanently drop the subject. Thank you.
Antvasima can i ask you a question. To move the moon and throw it towards the earth must a constant force be made on it?

Antvasima said:
Who said NV moon mass is equal to that of earth? NV earth is still roughly 100 times greater than NV moon,only gravity of earth and moon are similar

@Chepkaloak12 It depends on whether force was continuously exerted against it, or if it was portrayed as a single strike or instant movement, but it is not my call to decide such things. It is up to the calculation group.

@Adam I thought that equal gravity would require comparable mass, but I am very out of practice with math and physics nowadays.

Kaguya was made the Moon's core and she's no longer there. If the core was responsible for the gravitational state of the Moon, it would not have remained whole.

A more likely reasoning is: the core attracts mass until the body is large enough to support it's own gravitational field.

Also, the Sage of Sixth Paths was worried that the Juubi would break the Seal.

That's why the bijuu even exist.

Moreover, if the core is responsible for its gravitational state, this upgrade is pointless as the pull would be influenced by artificial means and would have absolutely nothing to do with the density or mass.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Kaguya was made the Moon's core and she's no longer there. If the core was responsible for the gravitational state of the Moon, it would not have remained whole.
A more likely reasoning is: the core attracts mass until the body is large enough to support it's own gravitational field.

Also, the Sage of Sixth Paths was worried that the Juubi would break the Seal.

That's why the bijuu even exist.

Moreover, if the core is responsible for its gravitational state, this upgrade is pointless as the pull would be influenced by artificial means and would have absolutely nothing to do with the density or mass.
I have a few questions

1 Toneri to move the moon had to exerted a constant force on it?

The following is something that has nothing to do with this discussion but I have to ask

2This is a doubt that I have, the Truth Seeking Balls will be said to function as the Jinton of onoki, and can only be touched by those who have a chakra related to the sage of the 6 paths. (In fact it is much better than the Jinto of onoki as it only combines 3 natures and the Truth Seeking Balls combines 5)

My question is because it is not considered to ignore durability?

TSB atomizes targets on contact,thats what I believe

@TheMightyRegulator - I will be on this topic afterwards,can you see my bee upgrade post?

To reduce to atoms.

1. There was a constant force, yes. However the moon was moved instantly.

2. We need acceptance from the community to note something like that.

TheMightyRegulator said:
To reduce to atoms.

1.I ask because that is a high 6-A feat and taking into account that I execute it with practically no effort and over had to maintain it while fighting naruto for me and is reason to be at least high 6-A probably higher (at least that I believe)

Because it seems to me that the so casual way of doing that feat implies that it could be higher than a multicontinent level

2 Has there been any issue about the capabilities of the TSB?

TheMightyRegulator said:
To reduce to atoms.

I am confused,whose point are you referring to? My B upgrade post,TSB or this post?

Adam of darkness said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
To reduce to atoms.

I am confused,whose point are you referring to? My B upgrade post,TSB or this post?
Are some ideas that I believe can also serve for an update of the god-levels. sorry if I disturbed you

I've already responded to your B upgrade post in the relevant thread.

1.I ask because that is a high 6-A feat and taking into account that I execute it with practically no effort and over had to maintain it while fighting naruto for me and is reason to be at least high 6-A probably higher (at least that I believe)

Because it seems to me that the so casual way of doing that feat implies that it could be higher than a multicontinent level

1. It depends on whether this is accepted or not. The original is mid-end Continent level which is a rid tier.

2. It's depicted inconsistently. In the battle with guy the air particles were depicted as being destroyed, but the were later trapped in ice by Kaguya. This is off topic. Please create another thread if you want to discuss it.

TheMightyRegulator said:
I've already responded to your B upgrade post in the relevant thread. 1.I ask because that is a high 6-A feat and taking into account that I execute it with practically no effort and over had to maintain it while fighting naruto for me and is reason to be at least high 6-A probably higher (at least that I believe)

1. It depends on whether this is accepted or not. The original is mid-end Continent level which is a rid tier.
2. It's depicted inconsistently. In the battle with guy the air particles were depicted as being destroyed, but the were later trapped in ice by Kaguya. This is off topic. Please create another thread if you want to discuss it.

ok I'm going to go back the sleeve to make sure that nothing escapes me and I'll see how it goes. thank and Sorry if I bothered you

@TheMightyRegulator So, has this topic been resolved?

Back