• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BxB Issei adjustment

Burning Full Fingers said:
@GDS
Okay.

I think High 6-C should be safe for people like Shiva and finite Ophis.
Shouldnt speed for everyone be At Least Massively Hypersonic, possibly/likely higher movement speed/combat speed with Sub-Relativistic reaction speed? i noticed that some people were changed back (which sucks) but their speed never changed at all. @GDS said it was fine either way

There's no reason it would change. I already explained several times now, and I even agreed to change it to "At least Massively Hypersonic, likely Sub-Relativistic". How can Issei's combat / movement speed be MHS when he blitzed someone with Sub-Relativistic reactions? You're essentially saying Crocell would be able to react to Shiva's movements. You say they should be Massively Hypersonic with Sub-Relativistic reactions, but a MHS character cannot blitz someone with vastly higher reactions even from close range, not to talk of from a distance. It makes no sense.

I'm sorry, but I'm tired of saying this over and over again. I don't get why you keep asking about this when we have a blatant feat and other implications. If the matter is that you don't like or believe that they're that fast, it's not my problem. The guys that scale have the feats. There are Relativistic fodder in verses weaker than DxD.

If that's not the case, it's still fine. I'm not going to say anything on this matter again. Sorry.

There's no reason it would change. I already explained several times now, and I even agreed to change it to "At least Massively Hypersonic, likely Sub-Relativistic". How can Issei's combat / movement speed be MHS when he blitzed someone with Sub-Relativistic reactions? You're essentially saying Crocell would be able to react to Shiva's movements. You say they should be Massively Hypersonic with Sub-Relativistic reactions, but a MHS character cannot blitz someone with vastly higher reactions even from close range, not to talk of from a distance. It makes no sense.
I'm sorry, but I'm tired of saying this over and over again. I don't get why you keep asking about this when we have a blatant feat and other implications. If the matter is that you don't like or believe that they're that fast, it's not my problem. The guys that scale have the feats. There are Relativistic fodder in verses weaker than DxD.

If that's not the case, it's still fine. I'm not going to say anything on this matter again. Sorry.
Naw yur good lol once i was done tryping it i realized how dumb it was and i went to changed it b4 u wrote back

I'll do so eventually. I may or may not wait for Volume 24 to be translated before doing so. Same for Crom.

For the others in the Hero Faction, I'm waiting for the translation of DX4.

For people like Shalba, Creuserey, Diehauser, Masaomi, etc, I will do so during my holiday.

There are some people that depend entirely on the translation of Volume 24 like Thanatos.

For Tobio and his team, I'm waiting for Slash Dog.

Dunno about both of them, I need them to fight or reveal at least some of their abilities. Can't go having an empty profile. >_>

I'll make Albion during my holiday too. His abilities will almost be a carbon copy of Vali's.

Also, I didn't separate Rias and Issei's teams for now. High School DxD.

Again i don't want to start a heated debate or derail the topic, but a guy trying to claim that God of the Bible is in top 10, and he is not listed because he is dead. What do you guys think about this. I need some advise in this matter. Terribly sorry if i'm doing anything bad.

Well God of the Bible had put thousands of seals on Trihexa (made him exhausted) and still went out to war (reason why he died b/c he was exhausted) . I think it was also said that all Gods are more powerful then Satan-class devils, so i would say that God of the Bible would be in the top 10

Being a God doesn't necessarily mean you're top ten level though. God's strength is vague.
True but he did beat Trihea (sealed him thousands of times by himself) which in turn made him exhausted and he also still went out to war. It was also said that ALL Gods are even more powerful then Satan-Claass Devils. Where do u think God tier would be if we were to make a profile?

He didn't exactly beat him. Trihexa would fodderize in a standard fight. I believe the safest thing to assume is that he's normal God-class. Anything above that is something like headcanon until we get more information.

Maybe not exactly headcanon, but I don't see why he'd automatically be in the top ten solely based on what happened with Trihexa. Like Vergil told me once, Rossweisse is just a teenager and she did it with prep.

Anyhow, I hope Ishibumi will clear this up sometime.

He didn't exactly beat him. Trihexa would fodderize in a standard fight. I believe the safest thing to assume is that he's normal God-class. Anything above that is something like headcanon until we get more information.
Yeah i didnt mean to say beat but just sealed him up. I honestly just remember about all Gods being stronger then Satan-Class Devils and i went to the HighSchool DxD Wiki to check and it said it. Sorry just wanted yur opinion of a tier for we would put God of the Bible if we made a profile for him

Well according to Rizevim, God of Bible find when 666 he sleep, and start his thoundsand of seals hax, and got weaken. After that he die in Great War. Well it is not a reliable feats for raw power to be in top 10, he sneak-up on 666 and sealed him, make him continue to sleep and supress his aura in hope no one will find him, not face him directly in battle so i believe he not in top 10. But some people still wanting to argue so i ask for some advises though. Terribly sorry for you guys

Vietthai96 said:
Well according to Rizevim, God of Bible find when 666 he sleep, and start his thoundsand of seals hax, and got weaken. After that he die in Great War. Well it is not a reliable feats for raw power to be in top 10, he sneak-up on 666 and sealed him, make him continue to sleep and supress his aura in hope no one will find him, not face him directly in battle so i believe he not in top 10. But some people still wanting to argue so i ask for some advises though. Terribly sorry for you guys
No man yur good! lol it was a good conversation to bring up anyways. It also brings up the fact that we just need to find more evidence for God is all so thank you :)

Yeah, if God of Bible was been as powerfull as someone from Top-10 strongest beings, he could solo whole Old Devils faction and Grigory.

BlackeJan said:
If im right Volume 25 is the Final arc for the story right?
Well, it's the final volume of the normal series. The next volume that will come out is going to be titled Shin High School DxD, as it will be a New Testament sort of thing. It still continues the story but under a new name.

And sinc I'm here, I want to try and get somethings cleared for me since going back here is a pain. First off Issei's speed as a whole. We know the range and what his reaction is, but is there a possible definite number or Mach we can go off of? Like, what is his top speed? Second, his Balance Breaker forms and their strength. Could we say there is a sort of multiplier for his forms after Balance Breaker? Like CxC is twice as strong as his normal BxB and DxD is twice as strong as that. Is there any possible evidence that could prove that? Third, his durability. What would we say his best feat of durability is? Like, what was he able to take on and keep going? His durability was shown early on when his body kept moving after Raiser kept beating him down, but he was also unconscious at that point. Any feat that shows how durable he is?

RoboVolcano4 said:
And sinc I'm here, I want to try and get somethings cleared for me since going back here is a pain. First off Issei's speed as a whole. We know the range and what his reaction is, but is there a possible definite number or Mach we can go off of? Like, what is his top speed? Second, his Balance Breaker forms and their strength. Could we say there is a sort of multiplier for his forms after Balance Breaker? Like CxC is twice as strong as his normal BxB and DxD is twice as strong as that. Is there any possible evidence that could prove that? Third, his durability. What would we say his best feat of durability is? Like, what was he able to take on and keep going? His durability was shown early on when his body kept moving after Raiser kept beating him down, but he was also unconscious at that point. Any feat that shows how durable he is?
You can see all of his stats in his profile. But if you want an exact number about his top speed then nope. His form is mutiplier, because when his base power increases(after vol 12 and Dragon Deification process) but the exact mutiplier number(like x2 or x3) is unknown. his feats against Raiser is a willpower feat, not durability feat.

If you mean something like endurance, there are not much for him. Ishibumi should just make him take a beating that also plays on his weaknesses - light based and dragon slaying attacks - like what happened with Sairaorg.

The only things I can remember right now is his fight against Raynare where she created two holes in his legs and the light was circulating through his body like poison, his beat down against Rizevim, and Diabolos Dragon Deification - I mean, his body was tearing apart simply from moving so it has to be something of an endurance feat -, but he's considered to have the most willpower and endurance in the Gremory group, so you could scale him from them.

I've seen his profile, but that only offers some rough estimates. So we don't have any guesses on his top speed, the multiplier, or feat of endurance. Not even any kind of estimate?

OK, so I've been thinking more on my previous questions. So, we go on the fact that Issei's mountain feat, thanks to Good Day Sir, pulls in 5.9 gigatons of TNT. And that was without a boost. So, if Issei boosts, then that means that the amount of gigatons doubles as well correct? And it doubles every time as well.

RoboVolcano4 said:
OK, so I've been thinking more on my previous questions. So, we go on the fact that Issei's mountain feat, thanks to Good Day Sir, pulls in 5.9 gigatons of TNT. And that was without a boost. So, if Issei boosts, then that means that the amount of gigatons doubles as well correct? And it doubles every time as well.

Only problem is that his boost are not exactly consistent

Only problem is that his boost are not exactly consistent

OK, fair point.

And, I thought of this as I was at work. I think it may be possible to judge what casual speed is for DxD. If we look back at Vol 20, when Issei transforms, he then moves to take a step and is suddenly before Rizeviem, without him even reacting. It's more than likely Rizeviem is able to react much faster than Crocell so the fact that he didn't react to Issei being in front of him much less appearing in front of him means Issei blitz him. For distance, let's say low end is that they were 3 meters apart and high end has them being 5. Issei was a little away from Rizeviem, so I think that is a reasonable distance.

RoboVolcano4 said:
For the Boost thing, the 2x from Boost is still there but the problem is that the Boost call amount is arbitrary, which makes using multipliers from Boost with the amount of Boost count harder and not as reliable.

Given how arbitraty his Boost call amount is, the multiple Boost call seem more like an expression of Issei calling Boost multiple times than taking the Boost count literally

I don't think the problem is the Boost call amount. It's plain inconsistent.

Also, I don't believe Issei is the one who says "Boost!". It's either the gems, Ddraig or something. That's why the gems in his armor always glow, signifying that his power is being doubled. When Boost is being used, it's shown as [Boost!]. The text is not normally like that if Issei's talking, and I don't remember it sounding anything like his voice in the anime. I also don't remember Issei saying "Boost" himself in the anime or manga. Note: I haven't started watching Hero.

The call amount can't be arbitrary, because in the gauntlet form, we only hear "Boost!" once every ten seconds, but since it can be used without any limits except for stamina in his armored forms, it can be spammed. So, I believe anytime we see [Boost!], it signifies that Issei is boosting his power, and there's really no need to think otherwise.

Same for Divide.

@Robo

That would be calc stacking.

@BFF

Well, now I understand that. So it's difficult to say how much stronger his Dragon Shots, and other attacks get as he transforms into other forms. But it is still possible to estimate his speed in DxD mode.

Are we taking into fact that most of Issei enimies never really took him seriously in a fight except for 1 or 2. Alos for the fight with rizevim wasnt because he sort of surprised becuase he could still keep up it was st his sacred gear wasnt wotking anymore . Heck even later issei enimes were able to keep up with him

I don't think the problem is the Boost call amount. It's plain inconsistent.
Also, I don't believe Issei is the one who says "Boost!". It's either the gems, Ddraig or something. That's why the gems in his armor always glow, signifying that his power is being doubled. When Boost is being used, it's shown as [Boost!]. The text is not normally like that if Issei's talking, and I don't remember it sounding anything like his voice in the anime. I also don't remember Issei saying "Boost" himself in the anime or manga. Note: I haven't started watching Hero.

The call amount can't be arbitrary, because in the gauntlet form, we only hear "Boost!" once every ten seconds, but since it can be used without any limits except for stamina in his armored forms, it can be spammed. So, I believe anytime we see [Boost!], it signifies that Issei is boosting his power, and there's really no need to think otherwise.

Same for Divide.

@Robo

That would be calc stacking.
Yea, the gem or the SG itself is the one doing the Boost calling. Good call

First, arbitrary is not the right word to use for this case so I apologize

And what's plain inconsistent about Boost itself? The series outright tells us that it doubles the user's power each call.

And if it's not from the inconsistent Boost count, explain the Boost count from 14 before volume 20 and then it became 12 from volume 21 onward. Given that, it seems like it's more of an expression that Boost is being called multiple times, making it harder to figure out how many calls exactly.

It is inconsistent because of the feats, the LN outright tell that it doubling user strength, look like it is consistent if the number of boost is low, but the further the LN goes, Ise can boost more and he also became stronger, and the boost start showing its inconsistency

Again, explain why the 14 Boost then went to 12 Boost in volume 21 onward when it comes to his regular Boost count if you think that it's not on the Boost count especially when Issei haven't been telling us how much Boost can he do exactly as the series goes on.

And yes there's the 45 Boost count in v22 but this is almost similar case as v9's 30 Boosts

Sure that how many Boost count he can handle may have increased but he never mentioned how much exactly

And yes feats are important but while AoE feats are feasible especially for this series at the moment, you have to take compressed attacks into consideration. Just look at Dragon Blaster showed in volume 9 as opposed to Crimson Baster in volume 10 where the latter is stronger than the former. Dragon Blaster have AoE feat but Crimson Blaster didn't have the same AoE feat. Why? That's because Crimson Blaster is compressed at one point.

Everything you talk above is not prove that Boost is still consistent. He Boost to 45 times, but again look at the feats he not that much stronger, while if you count LN words about it doubling user strength then he must be above many characters in term of power with that number of boosts and can one-shot almost everyone. Look like the Boost mechanic is somewhat different than we know back then.

Back